Career Questions tagged Brain Sciences

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Aug 15, 2019 197 views

How to handle having depression in a research career?

I'm looking to become a psychology researcher. I understand that research careers can be fairly stressful. However, I've also suffered from depression for a decade and expect I will still be dealing with it when I attain my career. How can I go about handling my illness while also successfully...

#phd #mental-illness #research #psychology #stress #highered #depression #brain-sciences #psychiatry #clinical-psychology #science #mental-health #passion

Jenny N.’s Avatar
Jenny N. Jul 20, 2018 268 views

What are the perks of being a neuroscientist?

I want to be a neuroscientist and pursue my dreams. I know what university I should go to and what subjectss I should choose and how I’m going to pay for uni. But I really want to know what advantages you’ll get when being a neuroscientist. Please answer. I really appreciate it. #neuroscientist...

#brain-sciences #brain #neuroscience

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jul 30, 2018 1774 views

Is neuroscience a good major?

Things you can consider for this specific question... Are there many job opportunities in neuroscience? Is there a lot of room for growth in the field of neuroscience? If you majored in neuroscience, are you happy with your choice of major? I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting...

#psychology #biology #neuroscience #brain-sciences #healthcare #cognitive-science #cognition #neuro #brain