Career Questions tagged Brain Sciences

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Aug 15

How to handle having depression in a research career?

I'm looking to become a psychology researcher. I understand that research careers can be fairly stressful. However, I've also suffered from depression for a decade and expect I will still be dealing with it when I attain my career. How can I go about handling my illness while also successfully...

#psychology #brain-sciences #depression #clinical-psychology #science #phd #research #passion #mental-illness #highered #psychiatry #stress #mental-health

Jenny N.’s Avatar
Jenny N. Jul 20, 2018

What are the perks of being a neuroscientist?

I want to be a neuroscientist and pursue my dreams. I know what university I should go to and what subjectss I should choose and how I’m going to pay for uni. But I really want to know what advantages you’ll get when being a neuroscientist. Please answer. I really appreciate it. #neuroscientist...

#brain-sciences #neuroscience #brain

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jul 30, 2018

Is neuroscience a good major?

Things you can consider for this specific question... Are there many job opportunities in neuroscience? Is there a lot of room for growth in the field of neuroscience? If you majored in neuroscience, are you happy with your choice of major? I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting...

#healthcare #cognitive-science #cognition #neuroscience #psychology #brain-sciences #biology #neuro #brain