Career Questions tagged Neurologist

G. S.’s Avatar
G. S. Nov 02, 2020 95 views

What challenges are there to being a neurologist?

Hi, I'm a student in Alaska, and am interested in neuroscience and potentially becoming a specializing physician. What are the most challenging parts of being a neurologist? What are the most rewarding elements? What skills are absolutely essential to for a neurologist or for other...

#neurology #medical-professionals #physicians #doctor #psychology #medicine #neurologist

Chellce C.’s Avatar
Chellce C. Oct 19, 2020 34 views

How much money do you make a year

How much money do you make a year...

#neurologist

Chellce C.’s Avatar
Chellce C. Oct 19, 2020 44 views

How many years do I have to go for

How long will I have to go to college for...

#neurologist

Chellce C.’s Avatar
Chellce C. Oct 19, 2020 49 views

What’s your favorite thing about the job

I want to know this because I would love to become this one day...

#neurologist

Xiara F.’s Avatar
Xiara F. Apr 23, 2020 105 views

What are your steps to becoming a Neurologist?

At school, I am most interested in learning new things, hand-ons working, and sometimes working on my own but also working with others, while my hobbies include running, volunteering, and traveling. A topic that I am passionate about is how the brain functions. What are some career options...

#doctor #medicine #healthcare #neurologist

Addison C.’s Avatar
Addison C. Mar 19, 2019 207 views
Ekeko S.’s Avatar
Ekeko S. Apr 13, 2018 426 views

What is an average day in the life of a neurologist and neuroscientist like?

I am really interested in the #brain, and how it functions, but more importantly want to find new discoveries about it. What is a day in the life of his job like,hand is worth all the school years? #neurology #neurologist #neuroscience...

#neuroscientist

Harris N.’s Avatar
Harris N. Mar 22, 2018 410 views

What is it like for a neurologist during their shift?

So far I have learned that neurologists can be called in on their break, need to be ready at all times, can switch between multiple patients throughout the day, and that neurologists and neurosurgeons can go hand-in-hand during operations. #neurology #a-day-in-the-life #neurologist #medicine...

#healthcare

Riley J.’s Avatar
Riley J. Oct 18, 2016 467 views

Picking a Specialty:Pre-Med

I'm going to be a pre-med student next fall and was wishing to pursue neuroscience to hopefully become a neurologist. I was wondering if choosing a specialty after medical school is worth it since it is so competitive and the spaces for residency are so limited? #doctor #neuroscience...

#healthcare #medicine #neurologist

Olivia B.’s Avatar
Olivia B. Oct 19, 2016 403 views
Tharun D.’s Avatar
Tharun D. Jun 22, 2016 362 views

In which stream i should select in higher studies to become a Neurologist?

I want to become a Neurologist. But, I couldn't know to select my stream in higher studies. Please tell me which stream could i select?...

#neurologist