Career Questions tagged Neurologist

Mehakpreet’s Avatar
Mehakpreet Mar 18 214 views

I want to be a neuroscientist. In September, I'll be attending university for BScH in Neuroscience. Should I double major in Neuroscience and Computer Science? This will take 5 years instead of the usual four.

I am going to Canada (from India) to study neuroscience. I'm just wondering if computer would be helpful in neuroscience. Remember that I really love Computer, know C and Java, but I would have so many things going on provided research, extracurricular activities, volunteering, and so on.

Victory’s Avatar
Victory Oct 05, 2021 310 views

How do I become a neurologist? Any good advice?

I'm a 16 year old high schooler. #neurologist #neurology

Maddie’s Avatar
Maddie Jun 28, 2021 340 views

How might I seek to balance motherhood and a demanding work schedule as a female interested in medicine?

Hello! My name is Madeline Tinskey, and I am very interested in pursuing a medical career, perhaps in neurology or as an OBGYN. I am an upcoming junior in high school, and enjoy learning and sharing information with others.

#medicine #healthcare #motherhood #femaledoctor #doctor #obgyn #neurologist

G.’s Avatar
G. Nov 02, 2020 324 views

What challenges are there to being a neurologist?

Hi, I'm a student in Alaska, and am interested in neuroscience and potentially becoming a specializing physician. What are the most challenging parts of being a neurologist? What are the most rewarding elements? What skills are absolutely essential to for a neurologist or for other...

Chellce’s Avatar
Chellce Oct 19, 2020 166 views

How much money do you make a year

How much money do you make a year #Neurologist

Chellce’s Avatar
Chellce Oct 19, 2020 221 views

How many years do I have to go for

How long will I have to go to college for #Neurologist

Chellce’s Avatar
Chellce Oct 19, 2020 211 views

What’s your favorite thing about the job

I want to know this because I would love to become this one day #neurologist

Vanisha’s Avatar
Vanisha Aug 24, 2020 302 views

Would you recommend becoming a neurologist?

#neurologist #medical

Vanisha’s Avatar
Vanisha Aug 24, 2020 327 views

How much does a neurologist make yearly?

#neurologist #yearly

Vanisha’s Avatar
Vanisha Aug 24, 2020 271 views

What's a good college in NY to go to if you want to be a neurologist?

#neurologist #college

Lexis’s Avatar
Lexis Aug 20, 2020 295 views

How did you know being a Neurologists was that right career path for you?

#neurologist #neurology

Xiara’s Avatar
Xiara Apr 23, 2020 239 views

What are your steps to becoming a Neurologist?

At school, I am most interested in learning new things, hand-ons working, and sometimes working on my own but also working with others, while my hobbies include running, volunteering, and traveling. A topic that I am passionate about is how the brain functions. What are some career options...

Addison’s Avatar
Addison Mar 19, 2019 379 views

What Type of Job in the Medical Field Pays the Best?

#physical/occupational-therapist?
#neurologist?
#doctor?
#critical-care-nurse?
#premed?
#surgeon?
#medicine

Oreoluwa’s Avatar
Oreoluwa May 27, 2018 559 views

How many years does it take to become a practicing neurologist with a doctorate degree?

#neuroscience #neurology #neurologist #collegedegree #practicingdoctor

Ekeko’s Avatar
Ekeko Apr 13, 2018 699 views

What is an average day in the life of a neurologist and neuroscientist like?

I am really interested in the #brain, and how it functions, but more importantly want to find new discoveries about it. What is a day in the life of his job like,hand is worth all the school years?
#neurology #Neurologist #neuroscience #neuroscientist

Harris’s Avatar
Harris Mar 22, 2018 610 views

What is it like for a neurologist during their shift?

So far I have learned that neurologists can be called in on their break, need to be ready at all times, can switch between multiple patients throughout the day, and that neurologists and neurosurgeons can go hand-in-hand during operations. #neurology #a-day-in-the-life #neurologist #medicine...

Olivia’s Avatar
Olivia Oct 19, 2016 513 views

As a Neurologist, what is one way you can think of that has helped you learn and retain information that you studied in your residency?

I am interested in the human brain and how it works, and just everything about it. #neuroscience #neurologist

Riley’s Avatar
Riley Oct 18, 2016 653 views

Picking a Specialty:Pre-Med

I'm going to be a pre-med student next fall and was wishing to pursue neuroscience to hopefully become a neurologist. I was wondering if choosing a specialty after medical school is worth it since it is so competitive and the spaces for residency are so limited? #doctor #neuroscience...

Tharun’s Avatar
Tharun Jun 22, 2016 501 views

In which stream i should select in higher studies to become a Neurologist?

I want to become a Neurologist. But, I couldn't know to select my stream in higher studies. Please tell me which stream could i select? #neurologist