Career Questions tagged Neurologist

Addison C.’s Avatar
Addison C. Mar 19
Ekeko S.’s Avatar
Ekeko S. Apr 13, 2018

What is an average day in the life of a neurologist and neuroscientist like?

I am really interested in the #brain, and how it functions, but more importantly want to find new discoveries about it. What is a day in the life of his job like,hand is worth all the school years? #neurology #neurologist #neuroscience...

#neuroscientist

Harris N.’s Avatar
Harris N. Mar 22, 2018

What is it like for a neurologist during their shift?

So far I have learned that neurologists can be called in on their break, need to be ready at all times, can switch between multiple patients throughout the day, and that neurologists and neurosurgeons can go hand-in-hand during operations. #neurology #a-day-in-the-life #neurologist #medicine...

#healthcare

Riley J.’s Avatar
Riley J. Oct 18, 2016

Picking a Specialty:Pre-Med

I'm going to be a pre-med student next fall and was wishing to pursue neuroscience to hopefully become a neurologist. I was wondering if choosing a specialty after medical school is worth it since it is so competitive and the spaces for residency are so limited? #doctor #neuroscience...

#neurologist #healthcare #medicine

Olivia B.’s Avatar
Olivia B. Oct 19, 2016

As a Neurologist, what is one way you can think of that has helped you learn and retain information that you studied in your residency?

I am interested in the human brain and how it works, and just everything about it. #neuroscience...

#neurologist

Tharun D.’s Avatar
Tharun D. Jun 22, 2016

In which stream i should select in higher studies to become a Neurologist?

I want to become a Neurologist. But, I couldn't know to select my stream in higher studies. Please tell me which stream could i select?...

#neurologist