Career Questions tagged Physicians

Karlee F.’s Avatar
Karlee F. May 13, 2016 407 views

How hard is it to be a chiropractic physician in Oklahoma?

I heard this is a very competitive field. I was curious to know how difficult it will be to establish my practice after I graduate. #college #career #physician #physicians #chiropractor...

#chiropractors

Bailey L.’s Avatar
Bailey L. May 10, 2016 417 views

What is the difference between a nurse practitioner and a physician assistant?

I am going to the University of Indianapolis to study nursing. Though I am certain that I want to persue a degree in the medical field I am struggling to decide between becoming a nurse practitioner and a physicians assistant. What are your thoughts on this? #medicine #nursing #nurse...

#career #career-counseling #healthcare #physicians #college

Terrence D.’s Avatar
Terrence D. May 07, 2016 363 views

On a weekly basis, how much intense paperwork do you fill out as a pediatrican?

I was told that some physicians how a ton of paperwork that they constantly have to fill out, and I wanted to know if this was true or not? #doctor #healthcare #physicians #healthcare #hospital-and-health-care #career #career-counseling...

Adriana C.’s Avatar
Adriana C. May 10, 2016 391 views

What is the prevalence of biomedical engineering jobs in the health care community?

I am interested in health care and am majoring in biomedical engineering. #medicine #healthcare #biomedical-engineer...

#physicians

Sara A.’s Avatar
Sara A. May 18, 2016 341 views

How do you balance both college and the 500 hours of shadowing or health care experience needed to get into a successful Physician Assistant program?

After getting my bachelors, I would like to apply to a PA school. PA schools require several hours of on-patient care. So all the while of trying to maintain a 3.5 or higher, I have to become an E.R. scribe or a CNA. #medicine #healthcare #physicians...

#assistant

Brieana F.’s Avatar
Brieana F. May 25, 2016 296 views

Can I become a RN first and then work up to becoming a physician?

I am asking this question because I want to have a career in the medical field and want advice on what steps I should take to achieving my goal #medicine #healthcare #pre-med #registered-nurses...

#physicians

Deepa S.’s Avatar
Deepa S. May 15, 2016 376 views

As a doctor, are you able to truly help someone?

I'm presuming a career as a doctor so I could help others. Hence It is very important for me to know if this job will truly fulfill my ambitions of helping others. #doctor #healthcare #hospital-and-health-care...

#physicians

Ihika R.’s Avatar
Ihika R. Nov 23, 2016 345 views

How should a high school student go about picking a good pre-medical undergraduate school?

A high schooler who is interested in pursuing the medical field and is currently applying to colleges. #professor #undergraduate #physicians #undergrad...

#graduate-doctor-professor

Sheehan B.’s Avatar
Sheehan B. Nov 02, 2016 2460 views

Nursing as Pre-med?

Taking any course can be your "pre-med" as long as you complete the pre-requisites of the med school you want to go to BUT is nursing a good "pre-med" thinking that it will show you the "feels" of becoming a doctor? #doctor #medicine #nursing #school #student #physicians...

#med