Career Questions tagged Brain

Jenny N.’s Avatar
Jenny N. Jul 20, 2018 86 views

What are the perks of being a neuroscientist?

I want to be a neuroscientist and pursue my dreams. I know what university I should go to and what subjectss I should choose and how I’m going to pay for uni. But I really want to know what advantages you’ll get when being a neuroscientist. Please answer. I really appreciate it. #neuroscientist...

#brain-sciences #neuroscience #brain

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jul 30, 2018 285 views

Is neuroscience a good major?

Things you can consider for this specific question... Are there many job opportunities in neuroscience? Is there a lot of room for growth in the field of neuroscience? If you majored in neuroscience, are you happy with your choice of major? I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting...

#healthcare #brain #psychology #neuroscience #neuro #biology #brain-sciences #cognition #cognitive-science

Ekeko S.’s Avatar
Ekeko S. Apr 13, 2018 225 views

What is an average day in the life of a neurologist and neuroscientist like?

I am really interested in the #brain, and how it functions, but more importantly want to find new discoveries about it. What is a day in the life of his job like,hand is worth all the school years? #neurology #neurologist #neuroscience...

#neuroscientist

Ekeko S.’s Avatar
Ekeko S. Feb 16, 2018 198 views

What is the name for this job, it has to do with Neurology?

Hello! For my future i'm looking for a career that has something to do with #neurology , or the #brain. I am mainly VERY interested in finding scientific breakthroughs (such as why we dream, and many other things) Could someone tell me what the name for that career is, and how I can start to...

Lorenzo F.’s Avatar
Lorenzo F. Jul 28, 2017 475 views

Interested in how the brain works/phycology and want to do something related to that as a career

I also interested in human behaviour (that kinda relates to the brain as well) and I love sports- especially Basketball so I was thinking a sports phycologist ? or anything really that relates to how the brain works, Any ideas to this . Any ideas what sunjects to take at high school? What...

#brain #medicine #phycologists

Kayla H.’s Avatar
Kayla H. May 27, 2017 509 views

I am interested in how and what in the brain makes people react certain ways but i am also interested in law, what career should I follow?

My life is moving, and I cannot think of something that I would love to do everyday as a job unless it contains those two aspects in some way. #psychology #law #lawyer...

#brain

Birdie M.’s Avatar
Birdie M. Aug 05, 2014 602 views

Colleges for Assistant Nurses?

I want to become an assistant nurse when I go to college. Can you give me some colleges in the North East area of the US? Thanks! Birdie....

#brain

Olga R.’s Avatar
Olga R. Apr 08, 2014 608 views