Career Questions tagged Brain

Saban B.’s Avatar
Saban B. Jan 13 29 views

How hard is brain surgery

#brain...

Maria E.’s Avatar
Maria E. Dec 03, 2020 73 views

What is a psych NP in charge of?

I really want to be an NP. I want to know more in-depth about what is their daily day like. #psychology #therapist #family #brain...

#therapists

Wanzetta M.’s Avatar
Wanzetta M. Oct 27, 2020 87 views

As a Neurosurgeon What skills—such as communication and problem solving—are most important in your field? Describe a situation in which you use these skills.

I am a high school sophomore and have always wanted to have some type of medical career. For the last couple of years, I've been leaning toward surgery and I'm really interested in the human brain which led me to Neurological Surgery as a specialty. I would love to hear from someone he's living...

#brain #career #neurosurgeon

Wanzetta M.’s Avatar
Wanzetta M. Oct 27, 2020 53 views

As a Neurosurgeon, how many years in total did it take to get where you are in your career today?

#brain #career #neurosurgeon

Jishnav K.’s Avatar
Jishnav K. Jul 14, 2020 146 views

As someone interested in Neuroscience as a possible career, would electrical/electronic engineering be a good major?

Since the body's nervous system uses a series of electrical impulses to relay messages, I feel like this electronic/electrical engineering would be a good discipline to pursue. I could possibly minor in neuroscience, but also have available a wide array of career paths in both engineering...

#brain #electronic #neuroscience #electrical-engineering #medicine #engineering #body

franki C.’s Avatar
franki C. Feb 09, 2020 184 views

What is your why?

Why are your dreams what they are - what caused it to be that way ? #volunteer #college #finance #nomad #gratitude #zen #mindset...

#brain

Raven C.’s Avatar
Raven C. Jan 07, 2020 108 views
Jenny N.’s Avatar
Jenny N. Jul 20, 2018 344 views

What are the perks of being a neuroscientist?

I want to be a neuroscientist and pursue my dreams. I know what university I should go to and what subjectss I should choose and how I’m going to pay for uni. But I really want to know what advantages you’ll get when being a neuroscientist. Please answer. I really appreciate it. #neuroscientist...

#brain #brain-sciences #neuroscience

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jul 30, 2018 2210 views

Is neuroscience a good major?

Things you can consider for this specific question... Are there many job opportunities in neuroscience? Is there a lot of room for growth in the field of neuroscience? If you majored in neuroscience, are you happy with your choice of major? I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting...

#cognition #healthcare #brain #neuro #biology #brain-sciences #psychology #neuroscience #cognitive-science

Ekeko S.’s Avatar
Ekeko S. Apr 13, 2018 395 views

What is an average day in the life of a neurologist and neuroscientist like?

I am really interested in the #brain, and how it functions, but more importantly want to find new discoveries about it. What is a day in the life of his job like,hand is worth all the school years? #neurology #neurologist #neuroscience...

#neuroscientist

Ekeko S.’s Avatar
Ekeko S. Feb 16, 2018 300 views

What is the name for this job, it has to do with Neurology?

Hello! For my future i'm looking for a career that has something to do with #neurology , or the #brain. I am mainly VERY interested in finding scientific breakthroughs (such as why we dream, and many other things) Could someone tell me what the name for that career is, and how I can start to...

Lorenzo F.’s Avatar
Lorenzo F. Jul 28, 2017 579 views

Interested in how the brain works/phycology and want to do something related to that as a career

I also interested in human behaviour (that kinda relates to the brain as well) and I love sports- especially Basketball so I was thinking a sports phycologist ? or anything really that relates to how the brain works, Any ideas to this . Any ideas what sunjects to take at high school? What...

#brain #phycologists #medicine

Kayla H.’s Avatar
Kayla H. May 27, 2017 628 views

I am interested in how and what in the brain makes people react certain ways but i am also interested in law, what career should I follow?

My life is moving, and I cannot think of something that I would love to do everyday as a job unless it contains those two aspects in some way. #psychology #law #lawyer...

#brain

Birdie M.’s Avatar
Birdie M. Aug 05, 2014 675 views

Colleges for Assistant Nurses?

I want to become an assistant nurse when I go to college. Can you give me some colleges in the North East area of the US? Thanks! Birdie....

#brain

Olga R.’s Avatar
Olga R. Apr 08, 2014 684 views