Career Questions tagged Cognitive Science

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jul 30, 2018

Is neuroscience a good major?

Things you can consider for this specific question... Are there many job opportunities in neuroscience? Is there a lot of room for growth in the field of neuroscience? If you majored in neuroscience, are you happy with your choice of major? I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting...

#psychology #brain-sciences #biology #brain #neuro #neuroscience #cognition #cognitive-science #healthcare

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018

How much do psychology majors make?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #psychology...

#pay #psychologist #salary #cognitive-science

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018

Is cognitive science a good major?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college...

#college-major #psychology #science #cognitive #cognitive-science

Kaitlyn R.’s Avatar
Kaitlyn R. Jan 15, 2018

What type of job would someone with a cognitive science degree do?

I love cognitive science and plan for that to be my major..but struggle with what type of job I would someday like to do. #cognitive-science #clinical-psychology #cognition #cognitive-psychology...

#neuroscience

anne C.’s Avatar
anne C. May 13, 2016

What kind of jobs can I get if I get a graduate degree in cognitive psychology?

I am really interested in cognitive psychology but I don't know if I will be able to find a job I am interested in with a salary that I can live off of. The work I would like to do is scientific studies/experiments . #psychology #cognitive-psychology #cognitive-science #clinical-trials...

#financial-planning

Nicole C.’s Avatar
Nicole C. Jan 23, 2017

What careers are suitable for someone that majored in Cognitive Science?

I am majoring in Cognitive Science and am curious what job opportunities are out there for someone with my degree. #college-major #college-jobs #cognitive-psychology #cognitive-science...

#cognition

Lucy N.’s Avatar
Lucy N. Aug 03, 2015

What is the difference between cognitive science and psychology?

I am a third year at UC Davis majoring in Neurobiology, Physiology,and Behavior. I am stuck between switching into either psychology or cognitive science. I would love to know more of the career paths for cognitive science. #college-major #psychologist...

#cognitive-science