Career Questions tagged Cognitive Science

Shan T.’s Avatar
Shan T. Jan 27 256 views

Those with a Cognitive Science degree, what is your career now?

I am slightly interested in Cognitive Science, however, I am not to sure about the job opening s for those with Cognitive Science degrees? Like what do you do now after graduating and getting you BA/BS in Cognitive Science? career-development career stem stem cognitive-science...

cog-sci

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jul 30, 2018 2932 views

Is neuroscience a good major?

Things you can consider for this specific question... Are there many job opportunities in neuroscience? Is there a lot of room for growth in the field of neuroscience? If you majored in neuroscience, are you happy with your choice of major? I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting...

brain brain-sciences healthcare neuroscience biology cognition neuro cognitive-science psychology

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018 440 views

How much do psychology majors make?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! psychology...

salary cognitive-science psychologist pay

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018 365 views

Is cognitive science a good major?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! college...

science college-major psychology cognitive-science cognitive

Kaitlyn R.’s Avatar
Kaitlyn R. Jan 15, 2018 428 views

What type of job would someone with a cognitive science degree do?

I love cognitive science and plan for that to be my major..but struggle with what type of job I would someday like to do. cognitive-science clinical-psychology cognition cognitive-psychology...

neuroscience

anne C.’s Avatar
anne C. May 13, 2016 610 views

What kind of jobs can I get if I get a graduate degree in cognitive psychology?

I am really interested in cognitive psychology but I don't know if I will be able to find a job I am interested in with a salary that I can live off of. The work I would like to do is scientific studies/experiments . psychology cognitive-psychology cognitive-science clinical-trials...

financial-planning

Nicole C.’s Avatar
Nicole C. Jan 23, 2017 595 views

What careers are suitable for someone that majored in Cognitive Science?

I am majoring in Cognitive Science and am curious what job opportunities are out there for someone with my degree. college-major college-jobs cognitive-psychology cognitive-science...

cognition

Lucy N.’s Avatar
Lucy N. Aug 03, 2015 3618 views

What is the difference between cognitive science and psychology?

I am a third year at UC Davis majoring in Neurobiology, Physiology,and Behavior. I am stuck between switching into either psychology or cognitive science. I would love to know more of the career paths for cognitive science. college-major psychologist...

cognitive-science