Career Questions tagged College Minor

Jessica’s Avatar
Jessica Sep 27 58 views

What are some recommended minors to take alongside a Computer Science major?

I'm a Junior attending Galileo High School in SF. I want to major in Computer Science but also have a love for art and video games.

Genevieve’s Avatar
Genevieve Sep 13 71 views

What is a good minor to pair with an Accounting major?

The only minors that I can think of are business administration, economics, management, finance, etc. Are there any outside of the business world that would complement accounting? Like technology, data analyzing, law, etc.

Genevieve’s Avatar
Genevieve Sep 05 101 views

What majors complement an accounting minor?

Specifically, degrees other than business administration. Would software engineering/systems analyst be an option? I could work on accounting software/automating repetitious parts of accounting. I'm open to ANY suggestions!

Genevieve’s Avatar
Genevieve Jul 31 125 views

What is the best major to pair with an astronomy minor?

My younger sister LOVES astronomy, and I think an astronomy minor would be a fun option for her.

Genevieve’s Avatar
Genevieve Jul 27 136 views

What are the best minors to pair with a math degree?

I've heard that tech and finance are good choices. If its tech, then what specific tech area is preferable? Are there any business minors would make a good choice? Are there other minors that would be good options?

Oluomachi’s Avatar
Oluomachi Jul 06, 2021 476 views

What do you think are the best minors for a BME major?

I know what I want to major in, but I'm wondering if computer science is a good minor.
#college-major #major #college-minor #computer-science #engineering #biomedical-engineering

Hannah’s Avatar
Hannah Jun 08, 2021 240 views

What should I have as a possible minor in school if I am going for physical therapy.

#college-minor #college-advice #physical-therapy

Laniya’s Avatar
Laniya Nov 18, 2020 791 views

Is an economics minor useful? For those who have that minor or have employees that minor in economics, has it impacted your career and how?

I am a freshman International Business major. #college-minor #majors-and-minors #academic-advising #majors #GivingisCaring

Kassandra’s Avatar
Kassandra Oct 10, 2020 661 views

Can I major in Architecture and minor in Environmental Science? Do they relate to each other?

I like to study history and i like to learn about nature and ways that it has evolved. #research #college-minor

Bahara’s Avatar
Bahara Aug 26, 2020 804 views

Will double minor add value to my degree?

I am going to my 4th year of University and majoring in Accounting. I am considering doing a double minor in Finance and International Business. I am concern about double minors. Will double minors add value to my degree? and is it a good minor to choose with my major in Accounting? Need some...

Zemira’s Avatar
Zemira Aug 20, 2020 350 views

If I choose to do a double major or a major and minor while studying nursing, what would be the benefits?

#majors-and-minors #majors #college-minor

So24fia’s Avatar
So24fia Aug 12, 2020 302 views

Which minor is the best?

I am a sophomore student, Computer Science major and I was wondering which minor is more suitable for cs.
#college-minor #CS

Jane’s Avatar
Jane Jun 19, 2020 956 views

What is the most useful minor to pair with a Cog Sci major?

#cogsci #cognitive-science #cs #major #choosing-a-major #college-major #college-minor #computer-science #psychology #neuroscience

Jane’s Avatar
Jane May 16, 2020 481 views

What careers can you get from a statistics major with a psychology minor?

#college-minor #college-major #statistics #psychology #math #career

Olivia’s Avatar
Olivia May 12, 2020 531 views

Is it important or necessary to minor in something?

#college #college-minor

Aaron’s Avatar
Aaron Feb 01, 2020 1502 views

What is a good minor to pair with a physics degree?

I am a senior in high school who wants to work in physics on a variety of projects. I'm thinking about having a engineering minor, but what opportunities could I get from other minors? #physics #college-major #college-minor #science

Charlie’s Avatar
Charlie Jan 06, 2020 773 views

Should I minor in HR Management with a major in Chemistry

I'm an undergrad Chemistry freshman with multiple interests, from IT to music to business to astronomy and of course chemistry :) My questions are for anyone to answer. It will definitely help me make the best decisions. \m/ #chemistry #college #college-major #management #college-minor...

Morgan’s Avatar
Morgan Oct 03, 2019 266 views

What should I minor in to become a clinical psychologist?

#college-minor

Madison’s Avatar
Madison Oct 03, 2019 1203 views

Is minoring in Spanish worth it no matter your major?

#college-minor #major

Trinity’s Avatar
Trinity May 24, 2019 865 views

How much do minors cost?

I want to major in English, but I also would like to minor in Music Performance for side jobs. #college-minor Do minors usually cost extra, and is it worth it to get a minor?

Angel’s Avatar
Angel Apr 28, 2019 458 views

I dunno what to major in art history, graphic design or communication. I really wanna be an art director but I dont want to drop either of the 3 subjects. What's more worth? Which subjects should I major and which should I minor? And does minoring also worth as much as majoring when you apply for jobs? And how expensive is it to minor 2?

#college #advice #major #minor #communication #media #communication #art #arthistory #grqphicdesign #university #fine-att #college-major #college-minor #design #college-minor #college-major

Angel’s Avatar
Angel Apr 28, 2019 350 views

#college #advice #major #minor #communication #media #communication #art #arthistory #grqphicdesign #university #fine-att #college-major #college-minor #design #college-minor

Isabelle’s Avatar
Isabelle Apr 08, 2019 360 views

Is Pre-Med a good minor to pursue a speech pathology degree?

Currently I am a psychology major with no minor. Due to credit requirments ​​I need to find a minor. I fully intend on reciving ​a masters in speech language​ pathology, and my school does not have a speech program. I am enrolled in psych courses, ASL and science. I was thinking about...

Marina’s Avatar
Marina Jan 26, 2019 427 views

What should I minor in with an Envoronmental bio major

#major #college-minor

Deanna’s Avatar
Deanna Sep 01, 2018 544 views

Suggestions for minors?

My major is fine arts with a concentration in digital media with the hopes of becoming an animator. I was curious what kind of minor I should take to accompany it or if I should take one at all. #college #college-major #art #college-minor

Brianna’s Avatar
Brianna Aug 31, 2018 446 views

Is there a way for me to add a minor on the common application?

I’ve managed to get established my psychology major and my interest in pre med, but I don’t know if I can add an art minor or if I should submit a portfolio for my minor. I’m applying to 11 schools and I’d just like to make it clear I intend to be involved at whatever school I attend....

Laniece’s Avatar
Laniece Aug 24, 2018 574 views

Is there a way I can pursue a Biology major while also pursuing a minor in International Studies?

#majors #majors-and-minors #college-major #college-minor #biology#international studies

Brian’s Avatar
Brian May 24, 2018 679 views

Computer science college graduates do-over?

For those working in technology, is there anything you wish you took the time to learn in college now that you have graduated that you believe would have helped you now that you are working in your field. Like a non required classes or a minor or something? #college-minor #college-classes...

Jaelen’s Avatar
Jaelen May 22, 2018 579 views

Should I purse a minor?

I was considering a minor for my school resume, and I was wondering what is the best suited minor for an exercise science major as I apply myself forward through college?
#majors-and-minors #school #college-minor #college #minor #resume #science-major

Isha’s Avatar
Isha May 20, 2018 543 views

What's it like doing a theatre minor?

I'm an engineering major and I've recently realized that I really miss being involved in theatre - I used to do the plays in high school. I'm considering doing a theatre minor, but I don't know if it's going to do me any good since my career is probably not going to be related to theatre at...