Career Questions tagged College Minor

Oluomachi U.’s Avatar
Oluomachi U. Jul 06 158 views

What do you think are the best minors for a BME major?

I know what I want to major in, but I'm wondering if computer science is a good minor. college-major major college-minor computer-science engineering...

biomedical-engineering

Kassandra G.’s Avatar
Kassandra G. Oct 10, 2020 341 views

Can I major in Architecture and minor in Environmental Science? Do they relate to each other?

I like to study history and i like to learn about nature and ways that it has evolved. research...

college-minor

Bahara S.’s Avatar
Bahara S. Aug 26, 2020 410 views

Will double minor add value to my degree?

I am going to my 4th year of University and majoring in Accounting. I am considering doing a double minor in Finance and International Business. I am concern about double minors. Will double minors add value to my degree? and is it a good minor to choose with my major in Accounting? Need some...

college-minor majors-and-minors academic-advisor

So24fia H.’s Avatar
So24fia H. Aug 12, 2020 186 views

Which minor is the best?

I am a sophomore student, Computer Science major and I was wondering which minor is more suitable for cs. college-minor...

cs

Aaron S.’s Avatar
Aaron S. Feb 01, 2020 590 views

What is a good minor to pair with a physics degree?

I am a senior in high school who wants to work in physics on a variety of projects. I'm thinking about having a engineering minor, but what opportunities could I get from other minors? physics college-major college-minor...

science

Charlie W.’s Avatar
Charlie W. Jan 06, 2020 550 views

Should I minor in HR Management with a major in Chemistry

I'm an undergrad Chemistry freshman with multiple interests, from IT to music to business to astronomy and of course chemistry :) My questions are for anyone to answer. It will definitely help me make the best decisions. \m/ chemistry college college-major management college-minor...

physics career-advice

Morgan S.’s Avatar
Morgan S. Oct 03, 2019 171 views
Trinity B.’s Avatar
Trinity B. May 24, 2019 484 views

How much do minors cost?

I want to major in English, but I also would like to minor in Music Performance for side jobs. college-minor Do minors usually cost extra, and is it worth it to get a...

Isabelle H.’s Avatar
Isabelle H. Apr 08, 2019 237 views

Is Pre-Med a good minor to pursue a speech pathology degree?

Currently I am a psychology major with no minor. Due to credit requirments ​​I need to find a minor. I fully intend on reciving ​a masters in speech language​ pathology, and my school does not have a speech program. I am enrolled in psych courses, ASL and science. I was thinking about...

college-minor major psychology

Deanna W.’s Avatar
Deanna W. Sep 01, 2018 432 views

Suggestions for minors?

My major is fine arts with a concentration in digital media with the hopes of becoming an animator. I was curious what kind of minor I should take to accompany it or if I should take one at all. college college-major art...

college-minor

Brianna M.’s Avatar
Brianna M. Aug 31, 2018 344 views

Is there a way for me to add a minor on the common application?

I’ve managed to get established my psychology major and my interest in pre med, but I don’t know if I can add an art minor or if I should submit a portfolio for my minor. I’m applying to 11 schools and I’d just like to make it clear I intend to be involved at whatever school I attend....

general college-minor majors-and-minors university

Clifford Khent C.’s Avatar
Clifford Khent C. Mar 06, 2018 402 views

What should I minor in with my Psychology degree?

Hello! I have been considering in Minoring in something lately. Of course, I'd like to minor in something beneficial to my major. I'd eventually like to pursue Applied Behavioral Analysis or Clinical Psychology in Grad school. Any tips? college-minor college college-major psychology...

choosing-a-major

Savannah S.’s Avatar
Savannah S. Apr 19, 2018 397 views

How can I create a minor for myself, while taking aspects from other majors and minors?

I wish to shape my own future, which is why I want to create a minor that is unique to myself and aspirations. minors college college-major college-minor design-a-major custom-major custom-minor academic-advising...

course-selection

Brian F.’s Avatar
Brian F. May 24, 2018 517 views

Computer science college graduates do-over?

For those working in technology, is there anything you wish you took the time to learn in college now that you have graduated that you believe would have helped you now that you are working in your field. Like a non required classes or a minor or something? college-minor college-classes...

technology college computer-science

Jaelen J.’s Avatar
Jaelen J. May 22, 2018 451 views

Should I purse a minor?

I was considering a minor for my school resume, and I was wondering what is the best suited minor for an exercise science major as I apply myself forward through college? majors-and-minors school college-minor college minor resume...

science-major

Isha T.’s Avatar
Isha T. May 20, 2018 404 views

What's it like doing a theatre minor?

I'm an engineering major and I've recently realized that I really miss being involved in theatre - I used to do the plays in high school. I'm considering doing a theatre minor, but I don't know if it's going to do me any good since my career is probably not going to be related to theatre at...

college-minor engineering minor theatre theatre-minor

Ellie S.’s Avatar
Ellie S. May 16, 2018 1020 views

Do you take extra classes to minor in something?

I'm confused about the whole major/minor thing. Do you get a minor from select classes you're taking or do you have to take extras. Are minors required? I want my Bachelors in International business and an Associates in Communications. Does this mean I'm minoring in Communications?...

college-minor college-bound