Career Questions tagged Biomedical Engineering

ohohoh’s Avatar
ohohoh Aug 09 185 views

What minors are good to combine with a major in biomedical engineering?

Like something that will help me in career getting decent job. which will be helpful overall
Or should I not minor at all??

Emma’s Avatar
Emma Aug 03 111 views

Bio medical engineering but I do not like a lot of years of studying and not good at memorizing things

I love math work but I hate computer work I wanna do stuff with my hand and I don’t want my whole work to be on the computer what is The best biomedical engineering for me and my counselor does not help at all I live in New Jersey and I’m a junior and I don’t want know what to do can you...

Elijah’s Avatar
Elijah May 02 221 views

Biomedical Engineers do you find happiness in what you do?

I'm trying to find a career that brings me happiness along with the small bonus of eating food and not living on the street of course?

Elijah’s Avatar
Elijah May 02 139 views

What would you recommend in the biomedical engineering field.

I just am curious about the different jobs in the field.

Elijah’s Avatar
Elijah May 02 196 views

Biomedical Engineers how did you get where you are?

I'm just curious as to what you did to get where you are.

Elijah’s Avatar
Elijah Apr 27 245 views

Biomedical Engineers: What would you say an average week is like?

I'm curious about the field and was wondering what the average work week looks like.

Jessie’s Avatar
Jessie Apr 03 139 views

Internships/Research in College

I'm planning to take on some internships related to biomedical engineering when I am in college. What are some ways I can seek entry-level internships/research positions for the first time?

Jessie’s Avatar
Jessie Jan 28 203 views

Biomedical engineering is a recent interest of mine, so I don't know much about how I can take the steps needed to pursue that career. Should I be focusing on finding opportunities to get a taste of the biomedical engineering field, or just focus on my current activities for the last two years of high school?

#biomedical-engineering #computer-science #highschool

Miracle’s Avatar
Miracle Nov 10, 2021 313 views

What career in biomedical engineering can you work with patients?

#engineering #engineer #rehabilitation engineering #biomedical #biomedical-engineering

Demetrius’s Avatar
Demetrius Nov 02, 2021 340 views

what are the worst and best parts of being a biochemical engineer

I'm looking to start a career in biochemical engineering and I'd like to be mentally prepared for any unexpected hardships.

#biology #biomedical-engineering #biochemical #chemical #engineering #engineer #chemical-engineering #chemical-engineer #civil-engineering

Eryx’s Avatar
Eryx Sep 17, 2021 175 views

What are common information about diagnostic radiology?

I am interested in diagnostic radiology. #biomedical-engineering

Oluomachi’s Avatar
Oluomachi Jul 06, 2021 476 views

What do you think are the best minors for a BME major?

I know what I want to major in, but I'm wondering if computer science is a good minor.
#college-major #major #college-minor #computer-science #engineering #biomedical-engineering

Oluomachi’s Avatar
Oluomachi Jun 29, 2021 464 views

What do you like/dislike about being a biomedical engineer?

I plan on majoring in BME and hope to have that as a career. So I'm curious as to what it is like working as a certified engineer. To add on, I have some experience coming up with solutions and models, but I never got to build anything due to covid. #biomedical-engineering #biomedical...

Claire’s Avatar
Claire Mar 02, 2021 239 views

How to find volunteering opportunity in Biomedical Engineering for networking purpose?

Hi I am a recent graduate (not American citizen) from Australia with a masters degree in Biomedical Engineering (3D bioprinting). Where can I find any volunteering opportunities for networking purposes? Will it be hard for me to find employment here? #volunteer-opportunities #foreigner...

Kostas’s Avatar
Kostas Oct 19, 2020 484 views

What are some traits that will be good for the job?

#Biomedical-Engineering #biomedical #engineering

Jane’s Avatar
Jane Sep 09, 2020 860 views

What is it like to be a woman in engineering?

#engineers #biomedical-engineering #mechanical-engineering #career-counseling #women #stem #technology #college #engineering #chemical-engineering #women-in-stem #stemcareers #women-in-tech

Jessica’s Avatar
Jessica Jul 29, 2020 339 views

What's it like being a biomedical engineer?

#biomedical-engineering

Jishnav’s Avatar
Jishnav Jul 09, 2020 406 views

Should I get a bachelors in Biomedical Engineering? should I go for a more traditional engineering pathway with a minor in biomedical engineering/ neuroscience/ biology? or solely pursue neuroscience?

I am a High school student who is intuitive and drawn to both engineering and the brain. I am currently not sure whether Engineering or neuroscience will be better with me. Upon thorough research I have come to the conclusion that pursuing a bachelors in an engineering principle will provide me...

Otto’s Avatar
Otto Jun 07, 2020 340 views

What co-ops do you have available for me?

I am a student studying biomedical engineering at Rochester Institute of Technology. I am currently looking for a co op in my field of study. I am available from June to December 2020 and I am willing to relocate any help or guidance is appreciated #biomedical-engineering

Zane’s Avatar
Zane May 23, 2020 633 views

I want to become a Biomedical Engineer in the US after school. I also want to buy my dream car , which is a Tesla Model Y, which is around like 50000 to 60000 dollars . So if the annual income of that profession is like $100000 to $130000 . Would i be able to afford the car. Could you also tell me how much i could be earning a month in the US , if i were to choose to become a Biomedical Engineer

Just a guy with dreams

#biomedical-engineering #engineering #engineer #college #biomedical-engineering

Thomas’s Avatar
Thomas May 22, 2020 611 views

What are some effective ways to transfer into the biomedical engineering field after getting a bachelor's in biology and environmental engineering?

I am currently a fourth year student (graduating after one more year) at the University of Georgia pursuing a B.S. in Biology and a B.S.ENVE in Environmental Engineering. I added my environmental engineering degree during my second year because I wanted to supplement my biology curriculum with...

Emilie’s Avatar
Emilie May 07, 2020 1827 views

Are there any places that I can volunteer at that are related to biomedical engineering?

I am almost 15 years old and I'm interested in biomed. I'm looking for opportunities in the Houston area #biomed #biomedical-engineering

Shannon’s Avatar
Shannon May 07, 2020 809 views

What job can I get with a Bachelors in Biomedical Engineering?

I recently earned my degree and want to know what kind of work I will be doing #engineering #engineer #biomedical-engineering #job #science #biology #medicine #career #biomedical

Tyra’s Avatar
Tyra Apr 04, 2020 444 views

How cak highschool students gain hands on knowledge in the STEM field?

I am currently a junior and I plan on becoming an engineer. I am very interested in becoming a biomedical engineer but, I also want to learn about other fields. I'm sesrching for ways to do so my senior year so I have some background knowledge before college. #engineer #biomedical-engineering

Aun’s Avatar
Aun Mar 28, 2020 414 views

What Type of Personality, Work Ethic and Interests would Suit a Biomedical Engineer?

Once again I've been rethinking my options. I was very set on choosing software engineering, as it's a lucrative profession that does stimulate my interest in many ways. Biomedical Engineering, however, has also created a curiosity that I can't think but ignore. As someone who loves programming...

Suraj’s Avatar
Suraj Sep 25, 2019 386 views

Do anyone have opportunity for Entry level Biomedical Engineer?

#biomedical-engineering #engineering #biomedical #medicalDevice
- Willing to relocate anywhere

Matthew’s Avatar
Matthew Sep 06, 2019 362 views

Are there any websites/articles I should keep up with to know more about your job?

I’m a senior at Brennan high school interested in biomedical engineering. Currently enrolled in robotics 2 and various science courses.

#biomedical-engineering #engineering #biomedical #college #science #engineer

Matthew’s Avatar
Matthew Sep 06, 2019 331 views

Would this job be capable managing if you plan to go back and earn your PhD?

Matthew’s Avatar
Matthew Sep 06, 2019 464 views

What educational preparation would you recommend for someone who wants to advance in this field?

Matthew’s Avatar
Matthew Sep 06, 2019 334 views

If you could go back and change career paths would you? Why?

#biomedical-engineering #engineering #biomedical #science #engineer