Career Questions tagged Cell Biology

Megan S.’s Avatar
Megan S. May 30, 2018 239 views
Lily H.’s Avatar
Lily H. Jan 20, 2018 340 views

Where are the best places for conducting scientific research?

I hope to enter the field (likely along the lines of genetic or cellular/molecular biology research) after college; however, I know that tons of others are hoping to do the same. I have also heard that scientific research is being less and less funded in the United States. With that reality...

#women-in-science #genetics #biology #research #molecular-biology #cell-biology #stem #science #women-in-stem #life-sciences

Fathima M.’s Avatar
Fathima M. Jan 17, 2018 242 views

How do I blend visual art and writing skill with my biotechnology degree for a career?

Ever since I was a kid, I was constantly stuck between wanting to be an artist, a writer, or a scientist. There must be some way to have all these things in my life, but I'm not really sure since I want to be a microbiologist or parasitologist. #biology #biotechnology #molecular-biology...

#painting #evolutionary-biology #writer #drawing-and-painting #cell-biology #marine-biology #drawing #wildlife-biology

Nat W.’s Avatar
Nat W. Oct 31, 2016 534 views

What is the most interesting project that someone in the field of biology has worked on?

I'm considering a major in biology. I want to know what projects biologists think are interesting. #biology #marine-biology #biotechnology #molecular-biology...

#cell-biology

Melanie W.’s Avatar
Melanie W. Oct 21, 2016 719 views

What career would I go into if I wanted to cure cancer or help make medicine that would cure other diseases?

I am interested in a career in Biology and have always dreamed of curing cancer or some other deadly disease. #biochemistry #social-media #molecular-biology...

#cell-biology

Alejandra Q.’s Avatar
Alejandra Q. May 20, 2016 387 views

Can the particles of energy in food and water hold consciousness?

According to cell biology, you are what you eat. Does the vibration of energy in particles of food and water have an affect on the way my cells are composed? #doctor #nutrition #cell-biology #energy #atoms...

#consciousness

Cynthia P.’s Avatar
Cynthia P. May 19, 2016 403 views

Is the career of a medical researcher difficult?

I am an incoming college freshman that is debating what kind of career I want to strive for. I am looking for a career that can help people and that offers an enjoyable work environment with new and interesting things to do each day. Ideally, it would be related to the medical field. As of now,...

#medicine #cell-biology #scientist #biology #researcher

Mackenzie H.’s Avatar
Mackenzie H. May 05, 2016 506 views

Where is the best place an internship for Biology or Marine science ?

I am planning to either major in Biology or Marine Science when I go off to college. I was wondering if there were interesting internship to apply for that will give me more experience so I can narrow which field I want to specifically major in. I am hoping to find a science that i can fall in...

#molecular-biology #cell-biology #professor #marine-biology #scientist #biology

Pamela A.’s Avatar
Pamela A. May 04, 2016 667 views

What are the math requirements needed to be taken for a major in Biology?

I want to know the possible maths I might have to take in college if I have Biology as a major so I can prepare for them #doctor #college-major #biology #mathematics #molecular-biology...

#cell-biology

Jammy D.’s Avatar
Jammy D. Mar 08, 2016 574 views
Breantay S.’s Avatar
Breantay S. Oct 14, 2015 638 views

what is needed to become biologist?

i want to become a biologist because i am very interested in studying am about life and how does it different organisms adapt to different enviorments #biology...

#cell-biology

Etije Mehdori W.’s Avatar
Etije Mehdori W. Mar 25, 2015 702 views

What careers are open to BME graduates after they complete their degree?

Year: Senior I'm thinking of going to school to become a Biomedical Engineer. I discovered that I had a passion for this field in 10th grade and was given the opportunity to explore this field during the summer after my Junior year where I was able to attend the Biomedical Research Academy at...

#molecular-biology #cell-biology #biomedical #engineering #biology

Austin E.’s Avatar
Austin E. Feb 26, 2015 661 views

What careers are related to cell-biology, molecular-biology, biomedical Engineering, and biotech?

Im interested in science. I can't see myself doing anything else honestly. All my life i was intrigued by science - biology to be specific. I like to see how organisms work and how lives can be affected by altering biology (ie GMO, vaccines, cell-reconstruction, etc...). MY STATS: Year: Junior...

#molecular-biology #cell-biology #biomedical #biology #biotech

Austin E.’s Avatar
Austin E. Feb 26, 2015 960 views

What does it take to become a Biomedical Engineer?

I'm thinking of going to school to be a Biomedical Engineer. What school would be right for me? What is the average wage? How long do I have to attend a post-secondary institution? If I only wanted to go to school to receive a Bachelor's Degree, what would be a good option for me if the above...

Samantha D.’s Avatar
Samantha D. Apr 02, 2014 838 views

I am looking for a project idea on stem cells and how they can be made into vital organs, are there any projects I can do?

I am asking because I am doing a project for my science research class and need a start for my project. I already have my goals and just need help going on from there. #research #cell-biology...

#cells