Career Questions tagged Drawing And Painting

Rachel T.’s Avatar
Rachel T. May 08, 2018

What are good ways to make money as a professional artist?

I'm studying to be an art teacher and I know that it'd hard to make it in the art world on selling your art alone, but I definitely want to make money on my art along with my job as a teacher. What are other ways to make money as an artist after earning a BFA or MFA? #art #artist #painting...

#drawing-and-painting #bfa #mfa

Fathima M.’s Avatar
Fathima M. Jan 17, 2018

How do I blend visual art and writing skill with my biotechnology degree for a career?

Ever since I was a kid, I was constantly stuck between wanting to be an artist, a writer, or a scientist. There must be some way to have all these things in my life, but I'm not really sure since I want to be a microbiologist or parasitologist. #biology #biotechnology #molecular-biology...

#drawing-and-painting #drawing #wildlife-biology #cell-biology #writer #evolutionary-biology #painting #marine-biology

Leah B.’s Avatar
Leah B. Nov 14, 2017

I'm Very Good At Art And Await To Become A Professional. Any advice?

When I was 8-years-old I had to enter a picture or painting in an art contest. After a few days I had finished a picture of my cat, Catniss(I had a chose of 8 other cats but I went with her). My mom told me it looked exactly like her. I asked other people too if it looked like a real cat and...

#fine-art #drawing-and-painting #graphic-design #art #animal-lover #artist

Tanu R.’s Avatar
Tanu R. Jun 24, 2016

I want to pursue a career in painting., what is the average pay if i work in any Firm.

Am an aspiring painter and want to get into it professionally. #marketing #advertising #drawing #painting #web-marketing #drawing-and-painting...

#firmware

Mohammed I.’s Avatar
Mohammed I. Jun 17, 2016

I have no idea what I want to do once I graduate from high school. What do I do?

I have no idea what I want to do once I graduate from high school. I am good in painting, art and craft and very much interested in Public Health. #doctor #artist #arts #arts-and-crafts #drawing-and-painting...

#sketching

Sara G.’s Avatar
Sara G. May 22, 2016

What can someone do with an art major?

I am very interested in visual art like painting, drawing, and photography. I am not sure I could get a good paying job though. #art #photography #arts #art-college...

#drawing-and-painting

Tre G.’s Avatar
Tre G. May 13, 2016

Is there a way to be a Doctor and a professional painter at the same time?

When I grow up I want to be a doctor, but I also want to be an artist as well. I really love painting but I love helping people as well. #doctor #painting...

#drawing-and-painting