Career Questions tagged Evolutionary Biology

Fathima M.’s Avatar
Fathima M. Jan 17, 2018 195 views

How do I blend visual art and writing skill with my biotechnology degree for a career?

Ever since I was a kid, I was constantly stuck between wanting to be an artist, a writer, or a scientist. There must be some way to have all these things in my life, but I'm not really sure since I want to be a microbiologist or parasitologist. #biology #biotechnology #molecular-biology...

#evolutionary-biology #marine-biology #painting #drawing-and-painting #wildlife-biology #writer #cell-biology #drawing

Ya$h A.’s Avatar
Ya$h A. Mar 08, 2017 731 views

What is the average salary of a Paleontologist???

I am also interested towards paleontology so , it is better to know their salary #biology #japan #medical-research #evolutionary-biology #paleontologist...

#financial-planning

Nisa I.’s Avatar
Nisa I. May 26, 2016 475 views

How do I become an evolutionary biologist?

Evolution is a passion of mine, and I want to have some input on the life of an evolutionary biologist, or any other career involved in evolution. 1) What path of education would you take to enter this career? 2) Has it been satisfying, and does the passion still ring true? #science #biology...

#evolutionary-biology #chemistry #evolutionary-psychology

Sedona R.’s Avatar
Sedona R. Oct 29, 2016 535 views

Which college provides the best programs for both science and teaching?

I am interested in both biology and education, so I was wondering which colleges or universities (preferably Northeast) have the best programs for these two careers. #science #teaching #biology #education #ecology #environmental-services #evolutionary-biology...

#biology-teacher

Sedona R.’s Avatar
Sedona R. Oct 29, 2016 568 views

For those interested in pursuing a career in ecology and evolutionary biology, what types of jobs are available that involve working in the field with real organisms?

I have always been very interested in biology and animals, so when I discovered the ecology and evolutionary biology major at most prestigious schools, I thought it would be perfect! However, I know that I am a very hands on learner who would prefer to be out in the environment as opposed to at...

#evolutionary-biology #biology #ecology #environment #field-work #environmental-services #animals #animalscience

Krishna P.’s Avatar
Krishna P. Sep 29, 2016 464 views

What are the various career options availae in the field of biology other than research and teaching?

Diffrenet career options in biology other than research, teaching and medicine? #biotechnology...

#evolutionary-biology