Career Questions tagged Animalscience

Johnny R.’s Avatar
Johnny R. Sep 23, 2019 89 views
Melanie B.’s Avatar
Melanie B. Jan 22, 2018 280 views

What are the best classes to take as an Animal Science major trying to become a vet?

I have been accepted as an Animal Science major in college. I plan to apply to a veterinary school in 4 years. What are the best classes that would prepare me for this path? #animalscience #animalsciencemajor #college #collegeclasses...

#veterinary

Dakota  P.’s Avatar
Dakota P. Sep 01, 2017 346 views

What classes should I take my senior year of highschool to be ahead for a veterinary technician program in college?

I plan on attending a veterinary technician program in the fall of 2018. As of right now I have my senior year high school schedule set up but I am looking for advice on any addition classes I should sign up for. I want to be prepared and ahead when I finally start college....

#animalscience #veterinary-technician

Sedona R.’s Avatar
Sedona R. Oct 29, 2016 634 views

For those interested in pursuing a career in ecology and evolutionary biology, what types of jobs are available that involve working in the field with real organisms?

I have always been very interested in biology and animals, so when I discovered the ecology and evolutionary biology major at most prestigious schools, I thought it would be perfect! However, I know that I am a very hands on learner who would prefer to be out in the environment as opposed to at...

#field-work #biology #environment #evolutionary-biology #ecology #animalscience #environmental-services #animals

Autumn C.’s Avatar
Autumn C. Oct 19, 2016 522 views

What is the minimum pay for an Animal Science degree?

As said in the other question, I am super interested in this field of study. #animals #zoologist...

#animalscience

Autumn C.’s Avatar
Autumn C. Oct 19, 2016 543 views

What type of jobs are available with an Animal Science degree?

I want to major in Animal Science, minor in Zoology and I just want to know about what careers are out there for people who major/minor in those fields of study. #science #animals #zoology #zoologist #animalscience...

#vets