Career Questions tagged Advertising

Stephanie B.’s Avatar
Stephanie B. Apr 26 174 views

who long does it take to be a Search Marketing Strategists? what classes do I have to take to be a Search Marketing Strategists? what other careers are related to Search Marketing Strategists? how much does being a Search Marketing Strategists cost? what college is best for me?

who long does it take to be a Search Marketing Strategists?
what classes do I have to take to be a Search Marketing Strategists?
what other careers are related to Search Marketing Strategists?
how much does being a Search Marketing Strategists cost?
what college is best for me?

Amir D.’s Avatar
Amir D. Jul 08, 2021 218 views

Marketing often requires you to be creative. Describe a situation where you used your creativity for success.

#Advertising # #advertising #Promotions

Mandy Y.’s Avatar
Mandy Y. Jul 07, 2021 233 views

What are the requirements in a marketing job/career?

I am interested in marketing and have some experience in video editing and graphic design. #marketing #advertising #graphic-design.

Elizabeth C.’s Avatar
Elizabeth C. Jun 27, 2021 230 views

What steps do I need to take in order to work in marketing and advertising?

I am really creative and like to think outside of the box. I want to study in an area surrounding business, I am interested in the field of marketing and advertising and think is the career that I would like to stick with.
#marketing #business #advertising #entrepreneur #college-major

Rebecca G.’s Avatar
Rebecca G. Apr 09, 2021 285 views

If I work at an ad agency, is there opportunity to create content or is it more about pushing out ads to various channels?

Just trying to get a sense for all the services being done within an ad agency. It seems like content creation would fall more into marketing, but I also get the sense that this is a quality of both careers. Thanks in advance for the help! #marketing #advertising #ad-agency #content-creation

Rebecca G.’s Avatar
Rebecca G. Apr 07, 2021 301 views

What is the difference between a marketing and ad agency?

I'm wondering how they are differentiated. Also, are there some that perform both marketing and ad wrap-around? What is most common? Thank you! #marketing #advertising #ad-agency #marketing-agency #media #media-production #social-media

g L.’s Avatar
g L. Oct 21, 2020 371 views

Is a business management class worth it?

Im in eighth grade and I want to be a copywriter (in advertising). Right now applications for high school are open. My local high school offers some good programs and has a lot of departments for kids wanting to pursue a career in business, technology and media arts. I wanted to know if a...

Paajcha Julie X.’s Avatar
Paajcha Julie X. Apr 14, 2020 505 views

What is being a copywriter like?

What are the work hours for you? Are you self employed or work for a company? How do you come up with convincing scripts? Do you work in teams or on your own? Do you work remotely or on site? #work #career #marketing #business #advertising #advertisement #copywriting #copywriter #sales #job...

Paajcha Julie X.’s Avatar
Paajcha Julie X. Apr 14, 2020 502 views

What is the most important skill a copywriter should have, in your opinion?

#job #copywriting #copywriter #advertising #advertisement #marketing #business #sales #writing #networking #career

Rinosh S.’s Avatar
Rinosh S. Jan 25, 2020 384 views

where can I meet advertising professionals to network? I looking an internship opportunity in advertising industry.

I'm a self-taught Web Designer, SEO and Search Engine Marketer out of Toronto. I'm also the founder of Ads of Toronto, a curated website library dedicated to advertisements published in Toronto and afreewebite.org, a free website building platform. I'm passionate about media Planning, buying...

Lauren D.’s Avatar
Lauren D. Nov 20, 2019 352 views

As an advertising manager, what do you suggest doing straight out of college? Internship?

#internship #business #advertising

Lauren D.’s Avatar
Lauren D. Nov 20, 2019 318 views

As an advertising manager, where do you believe is the best location for this job?

#advertising #marketing #business

Lauren D.’s Avatar
Lauren D. Nov 20, 2019 415 views

As an advertising manager, what are your hours like? Do every day's hours generally stay the same?

#advertising #marketing #business

olivia M.’s Avatar
olivia M. Sep 27, 2019 298 views

How long does it take to become a Advertising and Promotions Manager?

#advertising #marketing #business

olivia M.’s Avatar
olivia M. Sep 27, 2019 321 views

Are there opportunities for self-employment in your field as a Advertising and Promotions Manager? Where?

#advertising #marketing #business

olivia M.’s Avatar
olivia M. Sep 27, 2019 476 views

Considering all the people you've met in your field, what personal attributes are essential for success in the Advertising and Promotions field?

#advertising #marketing #communications #business

olivia M.’s Avatar
olivia M. Sep 27, 2019 342 views

Would the work involve any lifestyle changes, such as frequent travel or late-night business entertaining as a Advertising and Promotions Manager?

#advertising #travel #marketing #business

olivia M.’s Avatar
olivia M. Sep 27, 2019 305 views

What parts of your job do you find most challenging as a Advertising and Promotions Manager?

#advertising #marketing #management #business

Sara A.’s Avatar
Sara A. Jul 09, 2019 694 views

Haw can I practice marketing online till I find an internship but not only digital marketing

Haw can I practice marketing online till I find an internship but not only digital marketing #marketing #internship #advertising #social-media #business #online-business

Naysa B.’s Avatar
Naysa B. Nov 28, 2018 631 views

If I want to pursue social media management as a career how can I achieve this?

So I received my General Studies Associates in May and I am looking to go attain my Bachelors degree but I need more clarity on what to do. I definitely want to study cinematography, photography and digital media marketing. I need some clarification concerning Digital media marketing. Since...

Rebecca R.’s Avatar
Rebecca R. Sep 25, 2018 442 views

Besides advertising companies, what are some different companies that hire graphic designers?

#graphic-design
#advertising

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jul 23, 2018 931 views

Is advertising a good major?

Things you can consider for this specific question... Are there many job opportunities in advertising? Is there a lot of room for growth in the field of advertising? If you majored in advertising, are you happy with your choice of major? I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this...

Caitlin P.’s Avatar
Caitlin P. Jul 18, 2018 495 views

What is copywriting as a career, and what is your typical workflow?

#copy #writing #write #marketing #advertising #adobe #outreach #graphic #design

Beverley S.’s Avatar
Beverley S. May 31, 2018 524 views

I self published a book. What's next?

I've sold a decent number of copies of my novel, When the Clouds Break, but I don't know how to expand my audience without spending tons of money. Any advice would be appreciated. #books #writing #advertising #publication

Raney W.’s Avatar
Raney W. May 29, 2018 625 views

What do companies look for in a portfolio when hiring a designer, artist, or photographer?

I want to design logos, album covers, and advertisements for record labels, musicians, or lifestyle companies. When creative professionals hire freelance artists or people to work for their company, what kind of things do they look for in their portfolio before hiring them? #graphic-design...

Meredith M.’s Avatar
Meredith M. May 16, 2018 993 views

Is advertising a hard job area to get into?

I am planning to major in a study that will help me land in an advertising career. #job #advertising #first-job

Ben  L.’s Avatar
Ben L. May 10, 2018 889 views

How do I get a job out of college as an account manager? What makes a successful advertising account manager?

I am graduating in December 2018 with a degree in Advertising from San Jose State University. I want to work in account management/client services in an advertising agency after graduation. I have a bit of familiarity with what this role entails and what the advertising industry is like....

Ben  L.’s Avatar
Ben L. May 02, 2018 967 views

How do I move to a different job market?

I am based in the SF Bay Area. I am considering to move out of it after I graduate college with a degree in advertising. Some places I am considering are Seattle, Austin, Portland, or Los Angeles. I love the Bay Area but its really expensive to live here. I eventually want to get my own place...

Amber C.’s Avatar
Amber C. Apr 06, 2018 494 views

What are the main points to remember when designing an advertisement?

If animation doesn’t work out I would like to work with advertising. Designing logos for companies, working with banners, just so I can still have to access in my work to create. In all honesty though I don’t know a lot about advertising. I’m just wanting advice on stuff to remember if I do go...

Jonathan M.’s Avatar
Jonathan M. Mar 27, 2018 571 views

What is the best Communications major to get involved in the making of commercials?

I have been accepted to college for the fall and I am now deciding on my major. I thought it would be Video Production but I don't always want to be behind the camera. What types of communication majors would help me be both a production expert but also a business position -- working on...