Career Questions tagged Video

Jesse M.’s Avatar
Jesse M. Apr 24, 2020 268 views

How has quarantine changed your life style today?

How much has your life changed ever since the coronavirus out break. What does your day mostly consist of rather it be reading or video games . Last of all what are you planning to achieve and be successful at after the quarantine is...

Colby C.’s Avatar
Colby C. Oct 08, 2019 313 views

What programs and training should I use for video editing?

I've been trying to get into making videos for the internet, especially for creating content for YouTube. I was wondering what would be the best programs for doing so, and how extensive the training will need to be to master the programs. film technology video...

computer-science

carlos V.’s Avatar
carlos V. Sep 16, 2019 261 views

how does it feel to be a ceo of a big company

im funny chill i like math and video games and i want to be a ceo of a big video company video games...

ceo

Pono M.’s Avatar
Pono M. Mar 29, 2019 244 views

Hi i want to be a gaming youtuber

how do i do it and which collages are good for this gaming...

video

Brenda H.’s Avatar
Brenda H. Jun 27, 2018 316 views
Jazmine K.’s Avatar
Jazmine K. Jan 10, 2018 470 views

What are some tips and suggestions to becoming a professional Photographer or Videographer?

I am a junior in high school and ever since I was little I had been interested in Photography and Videography (Probably because I grew up in a family of Photographers). Though I had been trying to get more and more into these two subjects because I usually like being able to capture the...

photography videography digital-photography job-skills photojournalism video-production media-production video

christian L.’s Avatar
christian L. Dec 02, 2017 707 views
Samantha D.’s Avatar
Samantha D. Sep 01, 2017 650 views

What sort of advice could you give to someone who just switched their major to Film/Video studies?

I was just wondering if there were any film or video production people out there who want to lend a hand? I just switched my major to Film/Video Production in the middle of this past spring semester since I've always been interested in learning more about this, especially video editing. So,...

film film-production video-production video-editing video

Izaya  C.’s Avatar
Izaya C. Jul 01, 2016 593 views

how to become a beta tester

I am in high school and need help what do i do game...

video

Latavis D.’s Avatar
Latavis D. May 05, 2016 953 views
Lissy S.’s Avatar
Lissy S. May 27, 2016 937 views

In a career path as competitive as film, how do you stay unintimidated and focused?

I've had a dream to be a filmmaker for as long as I can remember, and make my own films whenever possible. It's no secret that getting into the business is extremely hard, and often times if you do not have the right networking or connections your dreams can quickly seem unreachable. For this...

film cinema director producer focused video networking

Salvin S.’s Avatar
Salvin S. May 22, 2016 1133 views

Is there any advice for someone who might want to be a Youtuber?

Ever since I came to America in 2004, I have been fascinated with the American way of life. Here people don't wait for their dream to happen, they make it happen on the spot. There are Youtubers who have been on YouTube since 2005, but these people never gave up. They kept making videos, and...

film college editing university technology tech video youtube

alisha H.’s Avatar
alisha H. May 14, 2016 1023 views
Maria B.’s Avatar
Maria B. May 08, 2016 954 views

Can i go to a fine arts college after getting my bachelors in finance?

I'm going to the University of Pittsburgh in the fall for a finance degree because I had it implanted in my brain that i would go and get a bachelors in finance, go to medical school, and be some sort of physicians assistant. Now that i'm getting older and starting to have some self...

fine-art film-editing production video online-gaming

Maria B.’s Avatar
Maria B. May 07, 2016 911 views

What job appeals to extremely outgoing and creative people?

I want to do something in a field that makes me happy and allows me to be myself but while still making money, but it seems that jobs in 2020 that are availbale don't appeal to people in artsy careers or design fields. design film graphics fine-art video...

creativity

Latavis D.’s Avatar
Latavis D. May 05, 2016 618 views

How do you create a game

Video game game...

video