Career Questions tagged Video

Andrew N.’s Avatar
Andrew N. Nov 14 17 views
byron P.’s Avatar
byron P. Nov 01 10 views
Colby C.’s Avatar
Colby C. Oct 08 42 views

What programs and training should I use for video editing?

I've been trying to get into making videos for the internet, especially for creating content for YouTube. I was wondering what would be the best programs for doing so, and how extensive the training will need to be to master the programs. #film #technology #video...

#computer-science

carlos V.’s Avatar
carlos V. Sep 16 37 views

how does it feel to be a ceo of a big company

im funny chill i like math and video games and i want to be a ceo of a big video company #video games...

#ceo

Pono M.’s Avatar
Pono M. Mar 29 69 views

Hi i want to be a gaming youtuber

how do i do it and which collages are good for this #gaming...

#video

Christopher S.’s Avatar
Christopher S. Aug 27, 2018 110 views
Brenda H.’s Avatar
Brenda H. Jun 27, 2018 156 views

What skills do you need to be a game developer

Please respond #video game design...

#video-game-design

Jazmine K.’s Avatar
Jazmine K. Jan 10, 2018 252 views

What are some tips and suggestions to becoming a professional Photographer or Videographer?

I am a junior in high school and ever since I was little I had been interested in Photography and Videography (Probably because I grew up in a family of Photographers). Though I had been trying to get more and more into these two subjects because I usually like being able to capture the...

#videography #photojournalism #job-skills #photography #digital-photography #video-production #video #media-production

christian L.’s Avatar
christian L. Dec 02, 2017 412 views
Samantha D.’s Avatar
Samantha D. Sep 01, 2017 446 views

What sort of advice could you give to someone who just switched their major to Film/Video studies?

I was just wondering if there were any film or video production people out there who want to lend a hand? I just switched my major to Film/Video Production in the middle of this past spring semester since I've always been interested in learning more about this, especially video editing. So,...

#video-editing #film-production #film #video #video-production

Izaya  C.’s Avatar
Izaya C. Jul 01, 2016 401 views

how to become a beta tester

I am in high school and need help what do i do #game...

#video

Pooja V.’s Avatar
Pooja V. Jun 24, 2016 682 views

What is the best course for pursuing photography

want to learn photography as a hobby. #engineering #engineer #photography #editing...

#video

Latavis D.’s Avatar
Latavis D. May 05, 2016 744 views

How much money is put into video game designing?

Lissy S.’s Avatar
Lissy S. May 27, 2016 703 views

In a career path as competitive as film, how do you stay unintimidated and focused?

I've had a dream to be a filmmaker for as long as I can remember, and make my own films whenever possible. It's no secret that getting into the business is extremely hard, and often times if you do not have the right networking or connections your dreams can quickly seem unreachable. For this...

#director #film #focused #cinema #producer #video #networking

Salvin S.’s Avatar
Salvin S. May 22, 2016 837 views

Is there any advice for someone who might want to be a Youtuber?

Ever since I came to America in 2004, I have been fascinated with the American way of life. Here people don't wait for their dream to happen, they make it happen on the spot. There are Youtubers who have been on YouTube since 2005, but these people never gave up. They kept making videos, and...

#technology #editing #film #youtube #university #college #tech #video

alisha H.’s Avatar
alisha H. May 14, 2016 783 views

what major would be best suited to attain the job of an animated movie/t.v. storyboard director?

this is actually my dream job so i want to be prepared for when i start applying to colleges. #film #animation #television #video #anime...

#art-director

Maria B.’s Avatar
Maria B. May 08, 2016 693 views

Can i go to a fine arts college after getting my bachelors in finance?

I'm going to the University of Pittsburgh in the fall for a finance degree because I had it implanted in my brain that i would go and get a bachelors in finance, go to medical school, and be some sort of physicians assistant. Now that i'm getting older and starting to have some self...

#online-gaming #film-editing #production #video #fine-art

Maria B.’s Avatar
Maria B. May 07, 2016 699 views

What job appeals to extremely outgoing and creative people?

I want to do something in a field that makes me happy and allows me to be myself but while still making money, but it seems that jobs in 2020 that are availbale don't appeal to people in artsy careers or design fields. #design #film #graphics #fine-art #video...

#creativity

Latavis D.’s Avatar
Latavis D. May 05, 2016 435 views

How do you create a game

Video game #game...

#video

Latavis D.’s Avatar
Latavis D. May 05, 2016 404 views

What does a programmer do

Video game #game...

#video

Yung P.’s Avatar
Yung P. Mar 21, 2016 650 views

Do you think game testing is a good way to make $?

Ive been thinking about being a game tester for a living.but i want to know if it will benefit my life. #games...

#video

naideliz G.’s Avatar
naideliz G. Mar 09, 2016 496 views

What does it take/what do you need to become a video editor?

I´m asking because I´m interested in becoming one. #editor #video...

#video-editor

Andres Z.’s Avatar
Andres Z. Mar 01, 2016 654 views

How can i get started as a filmmaker in my community

I don't plan on going to film school so I want to gain on the job experience and start now as a 16 year old. #film #director #video #movie...

#audio

Tristan S.’s Avatar
Tristan S. Jan 14, 2016 447 views

price of degree

how much would it cost to get a bachelor degree in computer science in canada? #computer-science #games...

#video

Tristan S.’s Avatar
Tristan S. Jan 05, 2016 892 views

What degree does video game designing take and how can I achieve IT

Hi, My name is Tristan Spencer and I always wanted to be a game designer because I like it and it is my passion. #video #designer...

#gamers

Furqan M.’s Avatar
Furqan M. May 27, 2015 827 views

What are the steps I should take to become a video game programmer?

Hi im Furqan i'm in the 10th grade and I attend Hudson High School of Learning Technology. I want to know the steps and helpful tips like summer jobs and etc. please help. #programming #careers #video-games #programmer #games...

#video

Curtis L.’s Avatar
Curtis L. May 11, 2015 904 views

How do you know if going to college to design video games is worth it?

I have attended college for 3 years, but left without graduating the full 4 years. I was looking into continuing my education in game design but there are no good schools in Wisconsin where I live. Is it worth the struggle I am having? #college #graphic-design #video-games #video #digital-art...

#game-art