Career Questions tagged Video

Computer 2.’s Avatar
Computer 2. May 03 77 views
jack M.’s Avatar
jack M. Apr 26 114 views

I want to begin learning how to edit film and videos, so whats the best way to start

I want to know:

- What's the best way to start
- How should I practice
- How important is learning sound editing
- What are good skills to have
-What tools are most beneficial

Jesse M.’s Avatar
Jesse M. Apr 24, 2020 334 views

How has quarantine changed your life style today?

How much has your life changed ever since the #coronavirus out break. What does your day mostly consist of rather it be #reading or #video games . Last of all what are you planning to achieve and be successful at after the #quarantine is lifted.

Colby C.’s Avatar
Colby C. Oct 08, 2019 377 views

What programs and training should I use for video editing?

I've been trying to get into making videos for the internet, especially for creating content for YouTube. I was wondering what would be the best programs for doing so, and how extensive the training will need to be to master the programs. #film #technology #video #computer-science

carlos V.’s Avatar
carlos V. Sep 16, 2019 315 views

how does it feel to be a ceo of a big company

im funny chill i like math and video games and i want to be a ceo of a big video company #video games #ceo

Pono M.’s Avatar
Pono M. Mar 29, 2019 302 views

Hi i want to be a gaming youtuber

how do i do it and which collages are good for this #gaming #video

daryan M.’s Avatar
daryan M. Feb 06, 2019 326 views
Brenda H.’s Avatar
Brenda H. Jun 27, 2018 372 views
Jazmine K.’s Avatar
Jazmine K. Jan 10, 2018 538 views

What are some tips and suggestions to becoming a professional Photographer or Videographer?

I am a junior in high school and ever since I was little I had been interested in Photography and Videography (Probably because I grew up in a family of Photographers). Though I had been trying to get more and more into these two subjects because I usually like being able to capture the...

christian L.’s Avatar
christian L. Dec 02, 2017 789 views

How do you become a director?

like make and #film #movies and #video #director #film-production

Samantha D.’s Avatar
Samantha D. Sep 01, 2017 717 views

What sort of advice could you give to someone who just switched their major to Film/Video studies?

I was just wondering if there were any film or video production people out there who want to lend a hand? I just switched my major to Film/Video Production in the middle of this past spring semester since I've always been interested in learning more about this, especially video editing. So,...

Izaya  C.’s Avatar
Izaya C. Jul 01, 2016 646 views

how to become a beta tester

I am in high school and need help what do i do #game #video

Pooja V.’s Avatar
Pooja V. Jun 24, 2016 928 views