Career Questions tagged Graphic Design

Ryan B.’s Avatar
Ryan B. Mar 29 52 views

Are there any artistry schools I can go to after graduating from high school?

When I grow up, I would like to become a graphic designer, animator, and professional artist. I am currently in 11th grade; I will be graduating from school after 12th grade. I currently make a living drawing artwork and posting it online; my interests include, among other things, art,...

#artwork #graphic-design #animation #art #artistry

Damarion H.’s Avatar
Damarion H. Mar 15 47 views

What are some steps to better your art work?

I'm a student looking to major in graphic design, but also I'm looking to better my skills in art. ways of improving my skills within challenging myself. #graphic-design...

#art

Steven H.’s Avatar
Steven H. Mar 01 67 views
Daury T.’s Avatar
Daury T. Feb 26 41 views

What do you do when you run out of ideas for a design?

I am passionate in graphic design mostly because I think I can better myself in art and I enjoy making designs when I have the time....

#graphic-design

Justin S.’s Avatar
Justin S. Feb 24 131 views

Is a MacBook Pro a good computer for graphic design?

I'm a 17 year old student looking to buy a new computer to pursue fashion and graphic design, I currently use adobe photoshop and illustrator and I would want something that would hopefully last till the end of college. #graphic-design...

#logo-design

Maureen M.’s Avatar
Maureen M. Feb 08 184 views

How do you become a graphic designer with a full time job?

I took a few GD classes in college and have done a few jobs for friends but, I have a long ways to go. I want to become a graphic designer and get out of my sales position. It is hard because I also have to pay rent and do not want to go back to college. Any advice? #graphic-design...

#graphic-designer

Jersey S.’s Avatar
Jersey S. Dec 03, 2020 113 views

Why Design?

Hi! I just want to ask all of you designers out there, "why did you choose design?". Why did you choose it as a career path? I have always loved design but when a person asks me why I chose it, I seem to have the answer but it's stuck at the back of my mind. I am hoping to have some insights so...

#designers #design #artist #career-path #graphic-design #user-experience

Jersey S.’s Avatar
Jersey S. Nov 16, 2020 140 views

How is the life as a graphic designer? Specifically in areas of package, web or ux design??

I am pursuing graphic design in post-secondary. I am contemplating whether I should focus on package, web, or user experience design. Although, I am kind of leaning more towards user experience so any insights on how is it look would be really appreciated. Thanks! #web-design #graphics...

#ui-design #design #graphic-design #givingiscaring #package-design #arts #graphic-designer #ux-design #user-experience

Cullen H.’s Avatar
Cullen H. Nov 10, 2020 110 views

I need some help finding an art collage.

I'm a junior in high school and I enjoy drawing characters and coming up with concepts for people/amour/weapons/robots. my dream is to create, animate, and rig 3D models and do something with it. In all i'm searching for a good collage for graphic design and rigging. #graphic-design #art...

#high-school

Karen G.’s Avatar
Karen G. Oct 17, 2020 99 views
nerissa H.’s Avatar
nerissa H. Jun 19, 2020 2570 views
Caireen S.’s Avatar
Caireen S. Jun 19, 2020 187 views