Career Questions tagged Graphic Design

Zhilun Y.’s Avatar
Zhilun Y. Jan 17 55 views
Joselyn G.’s Avatar
Joselyn G. Jan 07 61 views

how do I choose a program in College?

Hi, I am currently attending a tech school for liberal arts and I Change my mind every day on the career I want to peruse #graphic-design #art #career #college #research , I started with dental hygiene and then social work and then special education and then graphic communication and graphic...

Jess M.’s Avatar
Jess M. Dec 10, 2019 63 views

If I want to get into fashion design, what would be the best first few steps?

I’m 17, and I’m just curious because I love thinking about outfits. I just would like to know some of the first steps to make my ideas into reality. #fashion #fashion #fashion-design #graphic-design #design #marketing #business #art...

Evan K.’s Avatar
Evan K. Dec 10, 2019 45 views

Do clients in the arts allow for artistic liberties to be taken?

In art classes I’m currently in, teacher allow us to take artistic liberties, but claim that graphic design clients won’t let us do that. Is that necessarily true? #art #graphic-design #design...

#fine-art

Evan K.’s Avatar
Evan K. Dec 10, 2019 47 views

How easy is it to get jobs as a traditional artist?

I enjoy doing traditional art rather than graphic design and digital art. Is it easy to get jobs doing these? #art #graphic-design #design #fine-art...

#artist

Nicolette R.’s Avatar
Nicolette R. Nov 21, 2019 61 views

Do employers take certificates seriously?

I am thinking about taking a certificate program at Parsons for graphic design. #graphic-design #career Would an employer look at a certificate program and still hire me without a college...

hailey D.’s Avatar
hailey D. Nov 08, 2019 33 views

how long is a normal day for graphic designers?

like how man hours, what do they do daily, how do they do it, etc... #computer...

#graphic-design

hailey D.’s Avatar
hailey D. Nov 08, 2019 33 views
hailey D.’s Avatar
hailey D. Nov 08, 2019 27 views
Olivia C.’s Avatar
Olivia C. Nov 06, 2019 32 views

What are some tips to give to new animators?

What are some tips or advise in general that will benefit new animators in the long run for this career? #animation #art #graphic-design...

#personal-development

Olivia C.’s Avatar
Olivia C. Nov 06, 2019 42 views

How should you get started as an upcoming animator?

Are there certain things new animators should be looking out for when they begin to transfer themselves into a bigger world of art? How would one know where to begin on their journey? #animation #art #design #graphic-design...

#artist

Olivia C.’s Avatar
Olivia C. Nov 06, 2019 39 views

How do you get started in the animation industry?

Is there anyway you can describe how or what it is like in general when making your debut in the animation industry? Is there any specific process? #animation #art #graphic-design...

#artist

Olivia C.’s Avatar
Olivia C. Nov 06, 2019 47 views

What is it like in the animation industry?

For those who are in the animation industry, what is it like for a day in your life? For example, how do you go about your day usually? What are the tasks you have at hand when assigned a small/big project? Is it easy being in this industry? #animation #art #graphic-design...

#artist

Vincent A.’s Avatar
Vincent A. Sep 27, 2019 72 views

How does a graphic designer get hired?

I would like to know how a graphic designer gets hired and about how long it took to get a call back for an interview? #graphic-design...

#design

Vincent A.’s Avatar
Vincent A. Sep 27, 2019 74 views

What is the best way to deal with unrealistic clients as a graphic designer?

I am aware that some clients may want designs that don't fit in their budget and some clients may be unrealistic with how fast they want the project done, so I was wondering what would be the best and most efficient way to deal with these clients? #graphic-design...

#design

Vincent A.’s Avatar
Vincent A. Sep 27, 2019 62 views

What are some of the difficult things about being a graphic designer?

I would like to know what are some of the difficult things about being a graphic designer and how to deal with these difficulties....

#graphic-design

Vincent A.’s Avatar
Vincent A. Sep 27, 2019 66 views

How long did it take to become a successful graphic designer?

I am a high school student and I would like to know about how long would it be before I start to become a successful graphic designer or at least finish a couple of designs for customers? #graphic-design...

#design

Vincent A.’s Avatar
Vincent A. Sep 27, 2019 39 views

How does one get exposure in the field of graphic design

I am a high school student and I am #graphic-design just wondering how would I get started and get some exposure as a graphic designer and how long should it take before I become a locally known graphic...

Vincent A.’s Avatar
Vincent A. Sep 27, 2019 55 views

How many hours do graphic desingers work a week?

How many hours could a potential graphic designer expect to work in a week?...

#graphic-design

Vincent A.’s Avatar
Vincent A. Sep 27, 2019 46 views

What is the pay like for a graphic designer?

Do graphic designers get paid hourly or do they get paid for each project or design they complete for customers? #graphic-design...

#design

Avonleigh Y.’s Avatar
Avonleigh Y. Sep 12, 2019 69 views
Celina R.’s Avatar
Celina R. Sep 10, 2019 68 views

What certifications are associated with web design?

I am an artist with an interest in IT pursuing certifications at a program named NPower #art #graphic-design...

#design

Frank R.’s Avatar
Frank R. Sep 10, 2019 56 views

What can i do to improve my animation skills?

As a senior in high school, i don't have a lot of money for an animation program on a computer (ie. Toonboom, Animate, etc.). What can i do to improve? #animation #graphic-design...

#video-games

Jaden M.’s Avatar
Jaden M. Sep 06, 2019 61 views

What are the requirements to become a graphic designer?

I am a High School Senior, and I have yet to start the college application process. I am interested in both engineering and graphic design. #graphic-design #art #college...

#design