Career Questions tagged Graphic Design

Daniel R.’s Avatar
Daniel R. 12 hours ago 6 views

How can I make sure i set the right steps in order to reach my career goal which is to be a graphic designer

Hey! I am 20 years old and I like to graphic design on my free time, I mainly do it because I like to make mock ups for my brand I am building and it is very fun to challenge myself to make something different, #graphic-design #career #design unique, or aesthetically...

Ayaan Y.’s Avatar
Ayaan Y. Jun 13 22 views

What is it like to be the producer of an anime or popular animated series, and how do you achieve this?

I want to create an anime or animated series in the future, one to be known by all. I love to draw and I am fluent in other mediums in art, like sculpting. And I want to know how do I become a famous well known artist. #art #artist #graphic-design #animatedseries...

#media

Melanie C.’s Avatar
Melanie C. Jun 09 43 views

What do I need to do to become a Graphic Designer?

I have just graduated from college with an Associate Degree in animation and motion graphics, but I love to create graphic designs since it gives me more passion. #graphic-design #design...

#graphic-designer

chelsea R.’s Avatar
chelsea R. Jun 08 46 views

What should be my first steps in getting myself into the entertainment industry?

I enjoy most things relating to the arts and entertainment, like fashion design, acting, film making/producing, songwriting, computer editing, etc... I also enjoy making content where I can try and make people laugh. I can easily think of creative ideas to help in most situations. Any ideas of...

#graphic-design #fashion-design #art #arts #entertainment #photography #acting

Adrika H.’s Avatar
Adrika H. Jun 07 67 views

What should I include in a college admissions portfolio for communications/graphic design?

I am going to be applying to colleges in NYC for communications/graphic design. What mediums should I include? What skills should I showcase in my portfolio? #design #graphic-design #college #portfolio...

#college-advice

Spencer T.’s Avatar
Spencer T. Jun 02 50 views

What programs are most favorable when becoming a graphic designer?

What are the best programs to when working as a graphic/digital designer? #graphic-design #graphics...

#media

Debora V.’s Avatar
Debora V. May 09 60 views

Job ideas for artist designer?

I a self-taught Artist and recently earned a Digital Media Graphic Design AS degree. I'm 35 yrs old and I have done many jobs in my lifetime but need guidance finding careers that fit my interest, abilities, and field of study. Thanks #graphic-design #artist #graphics...

#photography

Grace M.’s Avatar
Grace M. Apr 19 135 views

How do I get a job in graphic design that focuses more on illustration?

I am in my third year of college with a major in graphic design and a minor in marketing. I would like to focus more on digital illustration rather than logo or web design. How would I go about presenting myself to a prospective job? What should I expect from the work environment? What will the...

#graphic-design #illustrator #graphic-designer #adobeprograms

sriram R.’s Avatar
sriram R. Apr 18 72 views

career selection| software |graphic | computers

im interested in the side of computers like software , coding , graphic desginig animation and etc.. please say me what to and how to do , also my parents are insisting to go to civil services(in india) please help me in this #graphic-design...

#career-choice

Julz L.’s Avatar
Julz L. Apr 16 98 views
Ryan B.’s Avatar
Ryan B. Mar 29 91 views

Are there any artistry schools I can go to after graduating from high school?

When I grow up, I would like to become a graphic designer, animator, and professional artist. I am currently in 11th grade; I will be graduating from school after 12th grade. I currently make a living drawing artwork and posting it online; my interests include, among other things, art,...

#graphic-design #art #artistry #artwork #animation

Damarion H.’s Avatar
Damarion H. Mar 15 77 views

What are some steps to better your art work?

I'm a student looking to major in graphic design, but also I'm looking to better my skills in art. ways of improving my skills within challenging myself. #graphic-design...

#art

Steven H.’s Avatar
Steven H. Mar 01 151 views
Daury T.’s Avatar
Daury T. Feb 26 61 views

What do you do when you run out of ideas for a design?

I am passionate in graphic design mostly because I think I can better myself in art and I enjoy making designs when I have the time....

#graphic-design

Justin S.’s Avatar
Justin S. Feb 24 271 views

Is a MacBook Pro a good computer for graphic design?

I'm a 17 year old student looking to buy a new computer to pursue fashion and graphic design, I currently use adobe photoshop and illustrator and I would want something that would hopefully last till the end of college. #graphic-design...

#logo-design

Maureen M.’s Avatar
Maureen M. Feb 08 433 views

How do you become a graphic designer with a full time job?

I took a few GD classes in college and have done a few jobs for friends but, I have a long ways to go. I want to become a graphic designer and get out of my sales position. It is hard because I also have to pay rent and do not want to go back to college. Any advice? #graphic-design...

#graphic-designer

Jersey S.’s Avatar
Jersey S. Dec 03, 2020 163 views

Why Design?

Hi! I just want to ask all of you designers out there, "why did you choose design?". Why did you choose it as a career path? I have always loved design but when a person asks me why I chose it, I seem to have the answer but it's stuck at the back of my mind. I am hoping to have some insights so...

#graphic-design #artist #designers #career-path #design #user-experience