Career Questions tagged Graphic Design

Younes E.’s Avatar
Younes E. yesterday 38 views

How to be come a UI/UX designer coming an engineering background ?

I'm a computer science engineering student .who is turning to UI/UX design as self-thought . #design #graphic-design #engineering...

#computer

Abhay A.’s Avatar
Abhay A. Mar 25 29 views

What sorts of jobs are available in the IT Field that can be accomplished by working at home

I'm interested in the following fields of work: Graphic Design Responsive Web Development Game character Design Game Level Design Animation Modeling #video-games #graphic-design...

#technology

Marla S.’s Avatar
Marla S. Mar 15 35 views

Graphic Design

How do I start a portfolio...

#graphic-design

Aun M.’s Avatar
Aun M. Feb 23 88 views

Does one need to be good at drawing to pursue a career in graphic design?

Even though I don't plan on pursuing a career in the graphic design field, this has always been a question of curiosity. I'm taking a communications technology course where we look at graphic design, and our teacher said that you don't need to know how to draw at all. Rather, you just need to...

#design #graphic-design #art #graphic-designer #career

Jersey S.’s Avatar
Jersey S. Feb 20 75 views

What should I do to get into the graphic design world?

I'm a student in 11th grade and I was wondering what skills should I improve on, certificates to get into, or any tasks I should do to increase my chances in getting into the graphic design world? Also, what should I include in my portfolio? #graphic-design #art #design...

#designer

Zhilun Y.’s Avatar
Zhilun Y. Jan 17 114 views
Joselyn G.’s Avatar
Joselyn G. Jan 07 108 views

how do I choose a program in College?

Hi, I am currently attending a tech school for liberal arts and I Change my mind every day on the career I want to peruse #graphic-design #art #career #college #research , I started with dental hygiene and then social work and then special education and then graphic communication and graphic...

Jess M.’s Avatar
Jess M. Dec 10, 2019 95 views

If I want to get into fashion design, what would be the best first few steps?

I’m 17, and I’m just curious because I love thinking about outfits. I just would like to know some of the first steps to make my ideas into reality. #fashion #fashion #fashion-design #graphic-design #design #marketing #business #art...

Evan K.’s Avatar
Evan K. Dec 10, 2019 70 views

Do clients in the arts allow for artistic liberties to be taken?

In art classes I’m currently in, teacher allow us to take artistic liberties, but claim that graphic design clients won’t let us do that. Is that necessarily true? #art #graphic-design #design...

#fine-art

Evan K.’s Avatar
Evan K. Dec 10, 2019 86 views

How easy is it to get jobs as a traditional artist?

I enjoy doing traditional art rather than graphic design and digital art. Is it easy to get jobs doing these? #art #graphic-design #design #fine-art...

#artist

Nicolette R.’s Avatar
Nicolette R. Nov 21, 2019 75 views

Do employers take certificates seriously?

I am thinking about taking a certificate program at Parsons for graphic design. #graphic-design #career Would an employer look at a certificate program and still hire me without a college...

hailey D.’s Avatar
hailey D. Nov 08, 2019 52 views

how long is a normal day for graphic designers?

like how man hours, what do they do daily, how do they do it, etc... #computer...

#graphic-design

hailey D.’s Avatar
hailey D. Nov 08, 2019 49 views
hailey D.’s Avatar
hailey D. Nov 08, 2019 52 views
Olivia C.’s Avatar
Olivia C. Nov 06, 2019 57 views

What are some tips to give to new animators?

What are some tips or advise in general that will benefit new animators in the long run for this career? #animation #art #graphic-design...

#personal-development

Olivia C.’s Avatar
Olivia C. Nov 06, 2019 69 views

How should you get started as an upcoming animator?

Are there certain things new animators should be looking out for when they begin to transfer themselves into a bigger world of art? How would one know where to begin on their journey? #animation #art #design #graphic-design...

#artist

Olivia C.’s Avatar
Olivia C. Nov 06, 2019 62 views

How do you get started in the animation industry?

Is there anyway you can describe how or what it is like in general when making your debut in the animation industry? Is there any specific process? #animation #art #graphic-design...

#artist

Olivia C.’s Avatar
Olivia C. Nov 06, 2019 84 views

What is it like in the animation industry?

For those who are in the animation industry, what is it like for a day in your life? For example, how do you go about your day usually? What are the tasks you have at hand when assigned a small/big project? Is it easy being in this industry? #animation #art #graphic-design...

#artist

Vincent A.’s Avatar
Vincent A. Sep 27, 2019 101 views

How does a graphic designer get hired?

I would like to know how a graphic designer gets hired and about how long it took to get a call back for an interview? #graphic-design...

#design

Vincent A.’s Avatar
Vincent A. Sep 27, 2019 109 views

What is the best way to deal with unrealistic clients as a graphic designer?

I am aware that some clients may want designs that don't fit in their budget and some clients may be unrealistic with how fast they want the project done, so I was wondering what would be the best and most efficient way to deal with these clients? #graphic-design...

#design

Vincent A.’s Avatar
Vincent A. Sep 27, 2019 78 views

What are some of the difficult things about being a graphic designer?

I would like to know what are some of the difficult things about being a graphic designer and how to deal with these difficulties....

#graphic-design

Vincent A.’s Avatar
Vincent A. Sep 27, 2019 94 views

How long did it take to become a successful graphic designer?

I am a high school student and I would like to know about how long would it be before I start to become a successful graphic designer or at least finish a couple of designs for customers? #graphic-design...

#design