Career Questions tagged Solutions

Jane S.’s Avatar
Jane S. May 16 204 views

How do I know if engineering is the right field for me?

Hi! I'm currently a high school student trying to figure out what to major in for college. I enjoy solving problems and learning math/science, but I've never really been the type of person to take things apart and put them together just for the sake of it. Could I still consider being an...

#college #engineering #science #major #solutions #math #engineer #technology #tech

Jane S.’s Avatar
Jane S. May 16 214 views

I'm really interested in understanding human behavior and solving problems, but I don't have extensive tech experience. Could a career in AI be right for me?

Hi! I'm a high school student trying to figure out possible career paths I would be suited for. I've always been interested in language, neuropsychology; finding a way to integrate that with upcoming tech sounds fascinating. #technology #ai #artificialintelligence #behavior #computerscience...

#programming #solutions #tech #machinelearning

Jordan F.’s Avatar
Jordan F. Sep 06, 2019 96 views

is my interest in becoming a exotic animal specialized veterinarian unrealistic? what are the advantages and disadvantages?

I am a Senior student at William J. Brennan High school looking for information on becoming a veterinarian. I specifically want to pursue becoming an Exotic Animal Vet and wouldn't mind traveling at the beginning of my career to do so but i would like to know my chances and what i must do to...

#veterinary #veterinary-medicine #relativity #benefits #opportunities #exotic-animals #disadvantages #scarcity #veterinarian #animal-health #job-outlook #solutions #animals #advantages #problems