Career Questions tagged Advantages

Jordan F.’s Avatar
Jordan F. Sep 06, 2019 443 views

is my interest in becoming a exotic animal specialized veterinarian unrealistic? what are the advantages and disadvantages?

I am a Senior student at William J. Brennan High school looking for information on becoming a veterinarian. I specifically want to pursue becoming an Exotic Animal Vet and wouldn't mind traveling at the beginning of my career to do so but i would like to know my chances and what i must do to...

benefits animals scarcity disadvantages veterinary veterinary-medicine opportunities animal-health exotic-animals problems veterinarian relativity solutions job-outlook advantages

Cristin G.’s Avatar
Cristin G. Jan 20, 2018 398 views

With the volume of people attending college, does a degree mean as much as it did 10 years ago?

In the pursuit of a great career, I would think that I need all of the advantages that I can get in order to accomplish this. However, I am concerned that my degree will blend in with others. career advantages...

degree

Katherine C.’s Avatar
Katherine C. Oct 11, 2016 759 views

What are the advantages and disadvantages of becoming a psychologist?

I am considering majoring in psychology and I was wondering about the good and bad parts of becoming a psychologist. college psychology psychologist...

advantages