Career Questions tagged Job Outlook

Jordan F.’s Avatar
Jordan F. Sep 06, 2019 392 views

is my interest in becoming a exotic animal specialized veterinarian unrealistic? what are the advantages and disadvantages?

I am a Senior student at William J. Brennan High school looking for information on becoming a veterinarian. I specifically want to pursue becoming an Exotic Animal Vet and wouldn't mind traveling at the beginning of my career to do so but i would like to know my chances and what i must do to...

veterinary-medicine problems scarcity animal-health exotic-animals job-outlook disadvantages benefits relativity opportunities veterinarian advantages solutions veterinary animals

Jordan F.’s Avatar
Jordan F. Sep 06, 2019 208 views

how difficult is it to pursue a DVM?

veterinary-medicine veterinary competition animal-health exotic-animals job-outlook necessities requirements opportunity medicine opportunities veterinarian competitive animals

Alex R.’s Avatar
Alex R. May 29, 2018 645 views

Is being an electrical engineer a viable option?

I plan to do engineering at Dartmouth College and plan to concentrate on electrical engineering. I also plan on going to graduates school after Dartmouth. I love electrical engineering, but I am not sure if it is a viable option in terms of job opportunity. What do you think? dartmouth...

masters-degree electrical-engineering job-outlook science

Ari A.’s Avatar
Ari A. Jan 16, 2018 476 views

How an engineering graduate is different from other graduates in terms of job oppurtrnities?

I got this question from one of my peers, and got interested about finding its answer. chemical-engineering engineering...

job-outlook

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Oct 11, 2016 2704 views

What are some areas of telecommunications that will see the most growth in the coming decade or so?

I'm curious about what specific types of jobs are in demand now or will become more in demand within the next few years. This could even include positions that don't exist currently, but might in the future once technological innovations call for it. communications telecommunications...

verizon job-outlook

Lacy T.’s Avatar
Lacy T. Aug 27, 2015 1916 views

What is the likelihood of receiving a job in aerospace engineering

So I'm doing some research on aerospace engineering and I need a statistic of likelihood of getting an aerospace engineering job after college. aerospace-engineering demand...

job-outlook

Sofie C.’s Avatar
Sofie C. Mar 14, 2014 1059 views

Is the job outlook for a teacher decrease in the upcoming years?

I am current junior that attends a high school where we as students learn the content from internet resources and not from a teacher. This makes me really sad and afraid that what I want to become when I grow up will not exist anymore due to the new technology and computer-based learning.I love...

careers college education unemployment job-outlook