Career Questions tagged Demand

Jasmin N.’s Avatar
Jasmin N. Jan 10, 2018 245 views

In Volcanology, why does the salary vary depending on where you are?

I live in California and I was wondering was it because of cost of living or demand? And I was also wondering why in places where there is no volcanoes they have a high salary? #volcanology #volcanologist #salary #location #demand...

#cost-of-living

Karen P.’s Avatar
Karen P. Aug 12, 2016 578 views

What are some careers that are currently in demand?

I am a high school student getting ready to head off to college in the next two years or so. I am always wondering about a financially stable career and so I think it is incredibly crucial for me to choose a career path that is going to be in demand for the next 30-40 years. If possible, let me...

#stability #career-choice #career-counseling #student #advice #demand #financial-stability #career

Nicole V.’s Avatar
Nicole V. May 18, 2016 803 views

In your professional opinion, do you believe the increase in technology will decrease the demand for accountants because some of their jobs will become obsolete?

I am planning on majoring in accounting, but I am beginning to worry as I've heard comments about how technology will decrease the demand for accountants and therefore getting a job will be increasingly difficult. #technology #jobs #accounting #majors...

#demand

Lacy T.’s Avatar
Lacy T. Aug 27, 2015 1742 views

What is the likelihood of receiving a job in aerospace engineering

So I'm doing some research on aerospace engineering and I need a statistic of likelihood of getting an aerospace engineering job after college. #aerospace-engineering #demand...

#job-outlook

Molly M.’s Avatar
Molly M. Feb 11, 2015 652 views
DejaCodman2 .’s Avatar
DejaCodman2 . Sep 09, 2012 1927 views

what are some unique careers that are always in need of workers?

I am a sophomore looking to explore unique careers that are always in high demand. #career #demand...

#workers