What are some careers that are currently in demand?

5

I am a high school student getting ready to head off to college in the next two years or so. I am always wondering about a financially stable career and so I think it is incredibly crucial for me to choose a career path that is going to be in demand for the next 30-40 years. If possible, let me know what kind of careers are going to be in such high demand that they will be able to last me for as long as possible. Please list careers in different fields as your answer will not only be for me, but for other students with the same question as well! #career #career-counseling #career-choice #student #advice #demand #financial-stability #stability

5

Wael’s Answer

2

Check the link below.

http://www.campusexplorer.com/college-advice-tips/76DB6BDB/Top-25-In-Demand-Jobs-and-Fastest-Growing-Occupations/

Thank you! This really helps! Karen P.
The key word is growth. Just check online for the growth rate of the career you are interested in. Wael Al-Rihawi
2

Marjorie A.’s Answer

1

I always tell students to explore the health sciences and education fields because people will always need these services. There are different levels of employment; such as, professional and supporting. The professional levels typically require more education and responsibilities.

An excellent resource is the Occupational Outlook Handbook, which is accessible online. You may also find a publication at your high school.

Hope this helps!

1