Career Questions tagged Financial Stability

Jennifer S.’s Avatar
Jennifer S. Jan 16, 2018 299 views

What's a good major to pursue if I want to have a "back up" career?

I want to study psychology, criminology, marketing/accounting, or sociology. Eventually I want to become an FBI Agent. I know there are people who don't stay in the same career all their life or sometimes their careers even fail. What's a good major I can pursue that will guarantee me a job in...

#career-choice #psychology #women-in-business #choosing-a-major #law-enforcement #financial-stability #money #fbi-agent #social-media-marketing #sociology

Karen P.’s Avatar
Karen P. Aug 12, 2016 511 views

What are some careers that are currently in demand?

I am a high school student getting ready to head off to college in the next two years or so. I am always wondering about a financially stable career and so I think it is incredibly crucial for me to choose a career path that is going to be in demand for the next 30-40 years. If possible, let me...

#career-choice #career-counseling #demand #financial-stability #student #advice #stability #career

Karen P.’s Avatar
Karen P. Aug 08, 2016 1110 views

How can I pursue a career that does not assure financial stability in the future?

I want to ask this question on behalf of some of my friends who are struggling with the same situation. These particular friends are unimaginably talented in the things they like to do. For example, one may excel in art and another may be superior in music. As you and I may know, finding work...

#financial #profitable #financial-stability #financial-risk #future-careers #music #art #lucrative