Career Questions tagged Profitable

Ashton B.’s Avatar
Ashton B. Jul 20 179 views

How can I choose a profitable career when my interests don’t align with many?

I’m an upcoming senior in high school and I’m starting to seriously consider my future path. My issue is that my interest in the preforming and fine arts outweighs much of anything else, and From what I know those Aren’t fields that often get paid very much. I enjoy designing and drafting so I...

#graphicdesign #decisions #psychology #starvingartist #arts #architecture #career #career-choice #confused #stuck #music #help #money #profitable

Karen P.’s Avatar
Karen P. Aug 08, 2016 1206 views

How can I pursue a career that does not assure financial stability in the future?

I want to ask this question on behalf of some of my friends who are struggling with the same situation. These particular friends are unimaginably talented in the things they like to do. For example, one may excel in art and another may be superior in music. As you and I may know, finding work...

#lucrative #future-careers #music #financial-risk #financial-stability #profitable #art #financial