Career Questions tagged Graphicdesign

Roger P.’s Avatar
Roger P. Feb 22 142 views

I know for a fact that i want to be a graphic designer now. Can someone help me breakdown the different jobs that are under that category?

So I know that I want to be a graphic designer now, I've made a video for my school and I've made personal videos, I've taken pictures and figured out somewhat how to use a camera. I figured out how to use simple picture editing software, as well as simple video editing software and I've...

#career #teaching #graphicdesign #help #advice #jobs #college #job

Ashton B.’s Avatar
Ashton B. Jul 20, 2020 343 views

How can I choose a profitable career when my interests don’t align with many?

I’m an upcoming senior in high school and I’m starting to seriously consider my future path. My issue is that my interest in the preforming and fine arts outweighs much of anything else, and From what I know those Aren’t fields that often get paid very much. I enjoy designing and drafting so I...

#career #architecture #graphicdesign #help #confused #stuck #psychology #money #music #starvingartist #arts #career-choice #profitable #decisions

Angel W.’s Avatar
Angel W. Apr 28, 2019 194 views
Akira M.’s Avatar
Akira M. Sep 06, 2018 449 views

Would it be good to study web design in London?

I want to be a web and graphic designer. I’m an American student. Is it a good idea? Or is programming overseas difficult. Also is it difficult for an American student to study in London?#webdesign #london #graphicdesign #international #studyabroad #webdesigner #britain #graphic-design...

#webdevolopment #design #interior-design #computer-software

Kyle K.’s Avatar
Kyle K. May 11, 2018 298 views

Taking inspiration from Childish Gambino, how can I have a more open rounded and creative career like him?

Childish Gambino is a one of a kind person and truly feels like getting to a spot to where he is is very difficult to get to. I want to be able to have the same creative freedom as him. I want to be able to make songs and music and direct shows the way he does. What steps can I take to become...

#actor #musicproducer #producer #singer #graphicdesign

Rose H.’s Avatar
Rose H. Jan 22, 2018 318 views

I'm in the 11th grade and I've already started exploring my future career, what are some skills I need to be developing in graphic designing based on my passions and interests?

At school, during my freshmen year, I was starting to get interested in visual arts and designing my own things. During the middle of the year, an art academy came to visit my school during career day, I saw many things that school had to offer referring to my career that I want to pursue....

#fine-art #digital-art #graphicdesign #design #art #visual-arts

Dea' Ja H.’s Avatar
Dea' Ja H. Aug 30, 2017 659 views

What are some challenges, you face from time to time, in the career field, graphic design and how did you face it?

I am a senior at KIPP: Renaissance High School, in New Orleans , Louisiana. I had a few questions in mind about my career field, graphic design. I know it's not all peaches and cream, but just wanted to know what were some of the challenges, that someone faced and what you did to face it....

#graphic-design #art #graphic-designer #graphicdesign

Chloe B.’s Avatar
Chloe B. Sep 01, 2017 1626 views

I'm a graphic designer, but I can't draw. Will this hurt me?

I'm a graphic designer (think layouts, typography graphics, and aesthetic designs) but I've never been able to draw. Seeing as that's a big part of designing, will this hurt me in a real world setting? Might be important to note that I do actually also have a background in photography, so I...

#graphic-design #graphics #graphicdesign #digital-illustration #illustration