Career Questions tagged Decisions

Ashton B.’s Avatar
Ashton B. Jul 20 208 views

How can I choose a profitable career when my interests don’t align with many?

I’m an upcoming senior in high school and I’m starting to seriously consider my future path. My issue is that my interest in the preforming and fine arts outweighs much of anything else, and From what I know those Aren’t fields that often get paid very much. I enjoy designing and drafting so I...

#money #help #arts #confused #starvingartist #career-choice #music #decisions #architecture #profitable #graphicdesign #psychology #stuck #career

Jordan V.’s Avatar
Jordan V. Aug 29, 2018 171 views

How long after being accepted to a college do I have to confirm or decline my attendance?

I would like to know when I have to make my choice about which college I will attend....

#decisions

Lily E.’s Avatar
Lily E. Aug 24, 2018 203 views

How do you know which university is worth going to?

I'm thinking about going to Full Sail University but I've heard the cons about it as well, such as high tuition rates, blacklisting students, its for-profit, accelerated courses, and nontransferable credits. #career...

#decisions

Destney J.’s Avatar
Destney J. Aug 11, 2018 251 views
Madison Y.’s Avatar
Madison Y. Aug 07, 2018 158 views

Is living on or off campus the best?

I want to experience college life and make new friends but I also want to have a balance so I learn a lot and get good grades. #myfuture...

#decisions

Precious W.’s Avatar
Precious W. Apr 26, 2018 204 views

What university should I choose?

I've been accepted into 6 out of 8 colleges, but I want to choose the right one....

#decisions

Ruth T.’s Avatar
Ruth T. Jan 16, 2018 290 views

What influenced you to pursue studies or a career in chemistry?

I am interested in pursuing a career in STEM. I have enjoyed the my chemistry labs and I'm wondering what other factors to consider if I decide chemistry is the field I want to focus my studies/career on? #decisions #career-path #chemistry #science...

#stem

Grace F.’s Avatar
Grace F. Apr 16, 2018 383 views

What is it like to realize you want to change majors?

Going into college I feel confident in what I am majoring in, yet I know it is common to switch majors. Do the majority of people feel like this can be a overwhelming experience? What makes people decide to switch their major?#decisions #findyourpath...

#choosingamajor

Faith B.’s Avatar
Faith B. Jan 21, 2018 199 views

What should I do if I'm not sure what I want to major in?

I'm not sure if I want to major in bioenvironmental sciences or forensic sciences or even something else. Is it best to go undeclared? Or should I double major or pick one to minor in and one to major in? #decisions #science...

#future

Reyna C.’s Avatar
Reyna C. Jan 18, 2018 969 views

Is it better to keep doing what you’re good at or to challenge yourself with something out of your comfort zone?

Throughout all of my life, I’ve always gotten stuck at forks in the road: one pathway appearing to be safe and pleasant, and the other looking more like the depths of Hell. The sloth in me is always tempted to just take the easiest paths; however, this doesn’t often lead to the self-growth that...

#choices #career-choices #decisions

Julie Y.’s Avatar
Julie Y. May 13, 2016 924 views

Who/what do you think truly decides where you go to college?

Most people claim their decision to enroll in a certain college was completely their own. But is this accurate? How much of an influence do you think counselors, family members, friends, and/or money have in their decision? Are there other factors that may indirectly influence their decision?...

#college #higher-education #decisions #niche