Career Questions tagged Nasa

Marina G.’s Avatar
Marina G. Jan 20, 2018 132 views

Will I make a difference by working as a scientist in NASA?

In a male dominated fields such as NASA, I want to be a leader in this area. I feel working in space exploration will help solve many of the problems on earth by discovery of new resources and providing greater world security. I want to be part of the future in exploring new world...

#astronomy #technology #scientist #engineering #science #space #nasa

Ahlyia L.’s Avatar
Ahlyia L. Aug 27, 2018 212 views

What are the challenges I may face pursuing a career in science, and how can I stand out among the rest?

For my first two years in high school I have been studying biotechnology and I have been working diligently in preparing myself for college and the workforce. Though I have not decided on an exact career, I am deeply considering one within forensics, pharmaceuticals, or in the space exploration...

#forensics #astrophysics #future #pharmaceuticals #biotechnology #career #women-in-stem #student #technology #science #steam #space-exploration #high-school #workforce #medicine #stem #planetary-science #nasa

Amberly S.’s Avatar
Amberly S. Aug 27, 2018 171 views

Is space exploration a foreseeable sight within the near future?

Space exploration has always fascinated me, but space exploration, or at least chatter pertaining to space exploration, has dulled immeasurably in the past few years. Have we given up on manned space expeditions? #astronomy #space #nasa #physics...

#astrophysics

Isha T.’s Avatar
Isha T. May 20, 2018 203 views

How do I get an internship at NASA?

I'll start with: I'm an international student. I'm currently in First Year Engineering and I'm planning to do Aero and Astro. My gpa is kind of bad at the moment but I'm working on it. Is there anything I can do apart from increasing my GPA to get an internship at NASA? #internship #nasa...

#astronomy #technology #aerospace

Gabriel P.’s Avatar
Gabriel P. Sep 01, 2017 283 views

What is the best way to get a job at NASA?

I am planning on majoring in Astronomy and Astrophysics in college and I would like to know the best way to get a job at NASA. #astronomy #astrophysics...

#nasa

Iyinoluwa F.’s Avatar
Iyinoluwa F. May 08, 2018 211 views

What is the best major to choose if you want to be an engineer, specializing in robotic programming?

I have an idea, but a little expertise never hurts. #I have an idea, but... #themorethemerrier #nasa...

#2headsaresmarterthan1

Anneke A.’s Avatar
Anneke A. Jan 10, 2018 191 views

What degree(s) should you get in college if you are interested in working at NASA mission control?

I'm a 9th grader that is curious about space and am interested in any job relating to mission control. #nasa #missioncontrol #space...

#astronomy

Deonte G.’s Avatar
Deonte G. Jan 16, 2018 209 views

Is it better to apply to the Air Force Academy or regular college for an Engineering degree and then join the Air Force after college versus being committed to 3-4 years of military service by attending the Air Force Academy?

I am interested in joining the Air Force as a Pilot/Officer. Is it better to apply to the Air Force Academy or regular college for an Engineering degree and then join the Air Force after college versus being committed to 3-4 years of military service by attending the Air Force Academy?...

#airforceacademy #engineering #nasa

Deonte G.’s Avatar
Deonte G. Jan 16, 2018 249 views

Which Engineering degree field should I be applying for to help my chances of fulfilling my military desire and also help me with employment with NASA after my military career?

I am interested in joining the Air Force as a Pilot/Officer. Which Engineering degree field should I be applying for to help my chances of fulfilling my military desire and also help me with employment with NASA after my military career? #engineering #airforce...

#nasa

Xitlalic C.’s Avatar
Xitlalic C. Oct 30, 2017 350 views

What is it like to be working in Nasa?

I am asking this because i think that's really cool. Do you guys go out like the astronauts? #science #nasa...

#space

Xavier L.’s Avatar
Xavier L. Oct 23, 2016 445 views
Sammy G.’s Avatar
Sammy G. Sep 27, 2017 395 views

What should I major in if I am interested in space, and working at NASA, and also discovering other galaxies, life outside of earth, and planets?

I've always been extremely interested in outer space, and life outside of earth. I don't want to be an astronaut, but rather be a worker at NASA helping discover/research other planets. #outerspace #nasa #aerospace...

#astronomy

Jacob T.’s Avatar
Jacob T. Oct 27, 2016 471 views

What is it like working for a high level institution such as NASA?

It's my ultimate goal to find myself there or at SpaceX. What's it like? #aerospace #astronomy #nasa...

#spacex

Jacob T.’s Avatar
Jacob T. Oct 27, 2016 447 views

How could I find myself working at a place like the Department of Defense or NASA?

Working for either of those two institutions would be a dream come true, especially if I could make it to NASA. I want to contribute to humanity's quest for space travel. #engineering #aerospace #nasa...

#dod

Georgia M.’s Avatar
Georgia M. Oct 24, 2016 450 views

Will I be able to work at NASA with a degree in physics?

My dream is to do research at NASA and I was wondering if majoring in Physics and getting a minor in astronomy would be a good idea. #physics #astronomy #space...

#nasa

Lucy S.’s Avatar
Lucy S. Oct 24, 2016 610 views

Will aerospace engineers go to Mars?

It's one of my biggest dreams to have our species one day make it to the red planet, and I'm hoping as an aerospace engineering, I will get to take part in the mission. #engineering #experience #aerospace #nasa...

#specifically

shanti K.’s Avatar
shanti K. Jun 23, 2016 276 views

what are the career Options in NASA?

I want to work for NASA and make a career in space science? #science #engineer #scientist #space...

#nasa

Ghaffarali  R.’s Avatar
Ghaffarali R. May 19, 2016 544 views

Aerospace dynamics

What classes is a future aeronautical engineer required to take at a University of California? #aerospace #mechanical #aeronautics #premed #nasa #bio-chem #electrical-engineer...

#electro-mechanical

Mohammed T.’s Avatar
Mohammed T. Apr 27, 2016 587 views

How to prepare to became an astronaut for NASA?

I am very much interested in Physics, want to become an astronaut and work in NASA. #scientist #nasa #space-planning...

#defense-and-space

Caitlin V.’s Avatar
Caitlin V. Apr 13, 2016 1842 views

What is it like working for NASA on a day to day basis?

I am a fifteen year old sophomore in high school and I have always been fascinated in space technology and NASA, in general. My parents and I traveled to Washington D.C. about two years ago, and one of my favorite places was Smithsonian's National Air and Space Museum. I was completely blown...

#technology #astrophysics #space #science #aerospace #astronomy #robotics #nasa

Wilmer P.’s Avatar
Wilmer P. Dec 03, 2014 2064 views

Why do you love Mechanical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering?

Im a senior in high school wanting to study Mechanical Engineering and later work in aerospace (the university I'm applying to allows for some deep specialization in aerospace). I'm pretty sure this is really what I want to do so, if you work in either of these fields please tell me why you...

#career #mechanical-engineer #aerospace-engineering #nasa