Career Questions tagged Scientist

Viktor C.’s Avatar
Viktor C. Dec 22, 2020 64 views

I'm in a dilemma if it is worthwhile to pursue international studies during this pandemic

I'm an MSc student in a science degree, and was accepted in an international internship last March. I was hoping the observership will lead to further training abroad. But thinking of the uncertainty due to the pandemic, I'm thinking if it is still worthwhile to plan for an international...

#uncertainty #tech #scientist #planning

madison M.’s Avatar
madison M. Nov 13, 2020 188 views

what tips can help me get into college

i want to go to college and learn some things and want people to give me advice so i can know what to do and when do i start my college #technology #engineering #scientist #my college #college...

Alyja P.’s Avatar
Alyja P. Nov 13, 2020 78 views
Maiya L.’s Avatar
Maiya L. Oct 21, 2020 70 views

What information would I need in an Interview?

I am planning to become a Medical Scientist after graduating from college and I am also in the 12th grade. #medical #scientist want to do clinical research and this is an interview for after...

Maiya L.’s Avatar
Maiya L. Oct 30, 2020 105 views

What advise would you give to someone considering a job in this field?

I'm a Senior in High School and I'm considering on becoming a Medical Scientist or a Lawyer and I'm having trouble which one would best suit me, so I need advise about the both of them. #scientist #law...

#lawyer

Maiya L.’s Avatar
Maiya L. Oct 26, 2020 57 views

What are the drawbacks?

I'm in 12th grade and want to know about the drawbacks of becoming a Medical Scientist or a Lawyer before making my final decisions on what I want to do, when I get older. #scientist...

#lawyers

Andrei T.’s Avatar
Andrei T. Oct 28, 2020 96 views
Maiya L.’s Avatar
Maiya L. Oct 21, 2020 53 views

Steps I need to become a Medical Scientist?

I'm a Senior in High School and I want to be able to get my dream job to help as many people has I can. #scientist...

#medical

Maiya L.’s Avatar
Maiya L. Oct 21, 2020 81 views

What scholarships do you recommend to becoming a Medical Scientist?

I'm a Senior in High School, I want to go to a four-year college to major in biochemistry. #scientist #college-major...

#scholarships

Maiya L.’s Avatar
Maiya L. Oct 21, 2020 45 views

Where would I find in becoming a Medical Scientist after college?

I'm looking forward to helping people all around the world by find ways to keep them living longer to spend more time with their families and friends....

#scientist

Yazmine A.’s Avatar
Yazmine A. Oct 19, 2020 41 views
Temidayo A.’s Avatar
Temidayo A. Sep 26, 2020 142 views

I am torn between pursuing a career as a scientist (physicist) and a dancer. what should i do?

#scientist #dancing I have alway known myself to be fascinated by mysteries of life, by nature, by knowledge, by the pure delight of making my own discovery in a laboratory I dream to own and privately run. I have a chicken pet, and that is because I strongly believe they are smarter than they...

Annabeth R.’s Avatar
Annabeth R. Sep 22, 2020 218 views

Forensic Science and Communication

I am trying to finish college to become a type of forensic scientist (not sure which one yet), but I know I might have to testify in court as an expert witness. However, I have a speech impediment and sometimes I can't speak clearly when stressed or nervous. I just want to know if I can still...

#experts #forensics #scientist

Nikeia S.’s Avatar
Nikeia S. Aug 09, 2020 154 views

Nurse Scientist

I posted a question earlier about nursing vs. medical laboratory science as I have an interest in both careers. I stumbled over this profession when I searched if there was any way I could combine nursing and laboratory science/ research. What does the typical day of work look like for a nurse...

#career-counseling #nurse #career #scientist #nursescientist

Mohammad A.’s Avatar
Mohammad A. Jul 31, 2020 124 views
Marilin M.’s Avatar
Marilin M. Jul 30, 2020 127 views

What kind of internships would be beneficial to a wildlife biologist to gain an entry level job?

I'm Marilin, I am a biology student at camden county college. I have an interest in wildlife and I hope to become a wildlife biologist and start a conservation. #biologist #jobs #student #wildlifebiologist...

#scientist

Emily S.’s Avatar
Emily S. Jul 26, 2020 99 views

How do I get involved in bioastronautics?

I am a rising senior and I have always been interested in space. I was wondering how does one enter the field of bioastronautics? What kind of degree should I be getting? #space #astronomy #college #scientist #bioastronautics #research...

#july20

Emily S.’s Avatar
Emily S. Jul 26, 2020 134 views

What is it like being a scientist working for a space agency?

Currently, I am looking into possibly pursuing a science degree and work at a space agency. What kind of work do you do at a space agency like NASA? #astronomy #space #science #july20 #career #astronomer #scientist #nasa...

#csa

Tara S.’s Avatar
Tara S. Jul 20, 2020 127 views

How feasible is doing a PhD and MD at the same time?

How feasible is it to become both a scientist and a doctor? Thank you! #july20 #medicine #healthcare #scientist...

#doctor

Rachel C.’s Avatar
Rachel C. Jul 18, 2020 88 views

What does a food scientist's typical work day look like?

I'm interested in pursuing a career in the culinary field, but I also want to attend an "academically traditional" college. I found that a handful of schools have food science as a major, so I want to delve more into that particular area of study. #scientist #food...

#july20

Kameron K.’s Avatar
Kameron K. Feb 06, 2020 144 views
Jesus T.’s Avatar
Jesus T. Oct 04, 2019 117 views
Jesus T.’s Avatar
Jesus T. Oct 04, 2019 156 views
Marina G.’s Avatar
Marina G. Jan 20, 2018 278 views

Will I make a difference by working as a scientist in NASA?

In a male dominated fields such as NASA, I want to be a leader in this area. I feel working in space exploration will help solve many of the problems on earth by discovery of new resources and providing greater world security. I want to be part of the future in exploring new world...

#nasa #technology #science #engineering #scientist #astronomy #space

Eduardo C.’s Avatar
Eduardo C. May 29, 2019 164 views
moulay E.’s Avatar
moulay E. Mar 29, 2019 165 views

how to become a data scientist

Hi There, Is becoming a Kaggler a sure way to become a data sceintist? #science #technology...

#scientist