Career Questions tagged Scientist

Spencer T.’s Avatar
Spencer T. May 28 129 views

Do you benefit more in becoming a Computer Scientist or as an Electrical Engineer?

Are there more advantages/incentives in becoming a Computer Scientist or an Electrical Engineer in a way that helps you earn a higher pay rate? engineer...

scientist

Eunice Y.’s Avatar
Eunice Y. May 28 109 views
Eunice Y.’s Avatar
Eunice Y. May 28 105 views
Abby T.’s Avatar
Abby T. Mar 31 210 views

Is there anything I should know before committing to an online Master’s degree program in medical laboratory science?

Hello! I’m a junior at Johnson & Wales University and my goal is to become ASCP certified in medical lab science and work as a lab technologist. The most realistic next step for me is to attend an online program in MLS, either post-baccalaureate certificate or Master’s degree. I am hesitant...

student medical-lab-science online-school graduate-school scientist laboratory-science healthcare mls

Niki L.’s Avatar
Niki L. Mar 09 246 views
Jeward U.’s Avatar
Jeward U. Mar 10 177 views

How to be a good scientist?

I'm a 9th grader student and I like to play basketball and I like to cook a lot professional scientist cooking...

Manav R.’s Avatar
Manav R. Mar 11 113 views

Trying to explore careers in Engg and Medical

I enjoy both the engineering aspect (building things) and the medical aspect (bio / research/ blood / toxins etx) I am in Grade 11 and need guidance on exploring college majors and career in this domain. I want someone to talk about these things. Please help. bio-chem experts scientist...

Chloe L.’s Avatar
Chloe L. Feb 25 95 views

What is it like being a marine biologist

I am thinking about going into marine biology but not sure if it would be a good idea. I'd like to know more about it biologist scientist...

marinebiology

Brandon A.’s Avatar
Brandon A. Feb 23 197 views

What Engineering field should I consider learning more about?

I'm in the 11th grade at a high school in Massachusetts. I like to create solutions for problems that has to do with infrastructure. I also like problems that has to do with tech and I am open to many other things. scientist tech create engineering...

stem

Abby T.’s Avatar
Abby T. Feb 16 163 views

Is it worth earning a Master’s degree if I want to become a medical lab scientist?

I really would love to be working hands-on in a hospital laboratory for my career. Are master’s degrees in MLS reserved for people who plan on working in management positions? I know I can take courses in medical lab technology and eventually take the ASCP exam for certification. Will a...

medicallabtechnologist medicaltechnologist medicallabscientist scientist mls laboratory labscientist

Viktor C.’s Avatar
Viktor C. Dec 22, 2020 178 views

I'm in a dilemma if it is worthwhile to pursue international studies during this pandemic

I'm an MSc student in a science degree, and was accepted in an international internship last March. I was hoping the observership will lead to further training abroad. But thinking of the uncertainty due to the pandemic, I'm thinking if it is still worthwhile to plan for an international...

scientist planning uncertainty tech

madison M.’s Avatar
madison M. Nov 13, 2020 283 views

what tips can help me get into college

i want to go to college and learn some things and want people to give me advice so i can know what to do and when do i start my college technology engineering scientist my college college...

Alyja P.’s Avatar
Alyja P. Nov 13, 2020 173 views
Maiya L.’s Avatar
Maiya L. Oct 21, 2020 154 views

What information would I need in an Interview?

I am planning to become a Medical Scientist after graduating from college and I am also in the 12th grade. medical scientist want to do clinical research and this is an interview for after...

Maiya L.’s Avatar
Maiya L. Oct 30, 2020 188 views

What advise would you give to someone considering a job in this field?

I'm a Senior in High School and I'm considering on becoming a Medical Scientist or a Lawyer and I'm having trouble which one would best suit me, so I need advise about the both of them. scientist law...

lawyer

Maiya L.’s Avatar
Maiya L. Oct 26, 2020 142 views

What are the drawbacks?

I'm in 12th grade and want to know about the drawbacks of becoming a Medical Scientist or a Lawyer before making my final decisions on what I want to do, when I get older. scientist...

lawyers

Maiya L.’s Avatar
Maiya L. Oct 21, 2020 262 views

Steps I need to become a Medical Scientist?

I'm a Senior in High School and I want to be able to get my dream job to help as many people has I can. scientist...

medical

Maiya L.’s Avatar
Maiya L. Oct 21, 2020 182 views

What scholarships do you recommend to becoming a Medical Scientist?

I'm a Senior in High School, I want to go to a four-year college to major in biochemistry. scientist college-major...

scholarships

Maiya L.’s Avatar
Maiya L. Oct 21, 2020 120 views

Where would I find in becoming a Medical Scientist after college?

I'm looking forward to helping people all around the world by find ways to keep them living longer to spend more time with their families and friends....

scientist

Temidayo A.’s Avatar
Temidayo A. Sep 26, 2020 235 views

I am torn between pursuing a career as a scientist (physicist) and a dancer. what should i do?

scientist dancing I have alway known myself to be fascinated by mysteries of life, by nature, by knowledge, by the pure delight of making my own discovery in a laboratory I dream to own and privately run. I have a chicken pet, and that is because I strongly believe they are smarter than they...

Annabeth R.’s Avatar
Annabeth R. Sep 22, 2020 507 views

Forensic Science and Communication

I am trying to finish college to become a type of forensic scientist (not sure which one yet), but I know I might have to testify in court as an expert witness. However, I have a speech impediment and sometimes I can't speak clearly when stressed or nervous. I just want to know if I can still...

scientist forensics experts

Nikeia S.’s Avatar
Nikeia S. Aug 09, 2020 278 views

Nurse Scientist

I posted a question earlier about nursing vs. medical laboratory science as I have an interest in both careers. I stumbled over this profession when I searched if there was any way I could combine nursing and laboratory science/ research. What does the typical day of work look like for a nurse...

nursescientist career-counseling scientist nurse career

Marilin M.’s Avatar
Marilin M. Jul 30, 2020 210 views

What kind of internships would be beneficial to a wildlife biologist to gain an entry level job?

I'm Marilin, I am a biology student at camden county college. I have an interest in wildlife and I hope to become a wildlife biologist and start a conservation. biologist jobs student wildlifebiologist...

scientist