Career Questions tagged Scientist

Carlos G.’s Avatar
Carlos G. May 02 126 views

What kind of people do cardiologists usually like to hang out with?

Does anyone know statistically what kind of people people who study cardiology like to hang out with?

Vivek V.’s Avatar
Vivek V. Nov 10, 2021 208 views

How to become a robotic engineer by taking cse with AIML in b.tech ?

I want to know that how could I become a robotic engineer and I have choosen cse with AIML in b.tech. what is the process and percentage of becoming a robotic engineer
#engineer #engineering #roboticengineer #scientist #technology #science #civil-engineering #technology

Spencer T.’s Avatar
Spencer T. May 28, 2021 260 views

Do you benefit more in becoming a Computer Scientist or as an Electrical Engineer?

Are there more advantages/incentives in becoming a Computer Scientist or an Electrical Engineer in a way that helps you earn a higher pay rate? #engineer #scientist

Eunice Y.’s Avatar
Eunice Y. May 28, 2021 151 views

What was the most unexpected or best experiences you've had as a forensic scientist?

Hi! I'm looking for a forensic scientist to interview for a career blog assignment.

#science #scientist #forensics

Eunice Y.’s Avatar
Eunice Y. May 28, 2021 220 views

What made you want to become a forensic scientist and what kind?

#science #scientist #forensics

Eunice Y.’s Avatar
Eunice Y. May 28, 2021 259 views

What does an average day as a forensic scientist look like?

#science #scientist #forensics

afraz A.’s Avatar
afraz A. Apr 15, 2021 569 views

what is the work of data scientist

#groups #scientist #scientists #forensic-scientists #data-science #actuary

Abby T.’s Avatar
Abby T. Mar 31, 2021 370 views

Is there anything I should know before committing to an online Master’s degree program in medical laboratory science?

Hello! I’m a junior at Johnson & Wales University and my goal is to become ASCP certified in medical lab science and work as a lab technologist. The most realistic next step for me is to attend an online program in MLS, either post-baccalaureate certificate or Master’s degree. I am hesitant...

Manav R.’s Avatar
Manav R. Mar 11, 2021 203 views

Trying to explore careers in Engg and Medical

I enjoy both the engineering aspect (building things) and the medical aspect (bio / research/ blood / toxins etx) I am in Grade 11 and need guidance on exploring college majors and career in this domain. I want someone to talk about these things. Please help. #bio-chem #experts #scientist...

Jeward U.’s Avatar
Jeward U. Mar 10, 2021 279 views

How to be a good scientist?

I'm a 9th grader student and I like to play basketball and I like to cook a lot #professional #scientist #cooking #cooking

Niki L.’s Avatar
Niki L. Mar 09, 2021 353 views

What made you want to become a forensic scientist (any kind) and is it what you expected it to be?

I was doing career research and out of all my options, being a forensic scientist seemed most interesting. :) #scientist #ForensicScientist

Chloe L.’s Avatar
Chloe L. Feb 25, 2021 209 views

What is it like being a marine biologist

I am thinking about going into marine biology but not sure if it would be a good idea. I'd like to know more about it
#biologist #scientist #marinebiology

Brandon A.’s Avatar
Brandon A. Feb 23, 2021 334 views

What Engineering field should I consider learning more about?

I'm in the 11th grade at a high school in Massachusetts. I like to create solutions for problems that has to do with infrastructure. I also like problems that has to do with tech and I am open to many other things. #scientist #tech #create #engineering #stem

Abby T.’s Avatar
Abby T. Feb 16, 2021 355 views

Is it worth earning a Master’s degree if I want to become a medical lab scientist?

I really would love to be working hands-on in a hospital laboratory for my career. Are master’s degrees in MLS reserved for people who plan on working in management positions? I know I can take courses in medical lab technology and eventually take the ASCP exam for certification. Will a...

Kateryna S.’s Avatar
Kateryna S. Feb 11, 2021 222 views

What does Computer or Information Research Scientist do?

#research #scientist #researcher

Viktor C.’s Avatar
Viktor C. Dec 22, 2020 261 views

I'm in a dilemma if it is worthwhile to pursue international studies during this pandemic

I'm an MSc student in a science degree, and was accepted in an international internship last March. I was hoping the observership will lead to further training abroad. But thinking of the uncertainty due to the pandemic, I'm thinking if it is still worthwhile to plan for an international...

madison M.’s Avatar
madison M. Nov 13, 2020 391 views

what tips can help me get into college

i want to go to college and learn some things and want people to give me advice so i can know what to do and when do i start my college #technology #engineering #scientist #my college #college .

Alyja P.’s Avatar
Alyja P. Nov 13, 2020 254 views

What is a mechanical engineer?

#scientist #business

Zach P.’s Avatar
Zach P. Nov 10, 2020 374 views

What is it like to be a cop/and or police officer

I like and love and admire and am grateful that cops/and or police officers protect and serve the people specifically which who would be us #environmental-engineering #environmental-science #scientist #aviation-industry #environmental-services #mathematician #biomedical #cops/police officers...

Maiya L.’s Avatar
Maiya L. Oct 30, 2020 265 views

What advise would you give to someone considering a job in this field?

I'm a Senior in High School and I'm considering on becoming a Medical Scientist or a Lawyer and I'm having trouble which one would best suit me, so I need advise about the both of them. #scientist #law #lawyer

Andrei T.’s Avatar
Andrei T. Oct 28, 2020 383 views

How much do computer scientist get paid hourly?

#scientist #computers #technology #information-technology

Maiya L.’s Avatar
Maiya L. Oct 26, 2020 220 views

What are the drawbacks?

I'm in 12th grade and want to know about the drawbacks of becoming a Medical Scientist or a Lawyer before making my final decisions on what I want to do, when I get older. #scientist #lawyers

Maiya L.’s Avatar
Maiya L. Oct 21, 2020 229 views

What information would I need in an Interview?

I am planning to become a Medical Scientist after graduating from college and I am also in the 12th grade. #medical #scientist

want to do clinical research and this is an interview for after college

Maiya L.’s Avatar
Maiya L. Oct 21, 2020 259 views

What scholarships do you recommend to becoming a Medical Scientist?

I'm a Senior in High School, I want to go to a four-year college to major in biochemistry. #scientist #college-major #scholarships

Maiya L.’s Avatar
Maiya L. Oct 21, 2020 182 views

Where would I find in becoming a Medical Scientist after college?

I'm looking forward to helping people all around the world by find ways to keep them living longer to spend more time with their families and friends. #scientist

Maiya L.’s Avatar
Maiya L. Oct 21, 2020 485 views

Steps I need to become a Medical Scientist?

I'm a Senior in High School and I want to be able to get my dream job to help as many people has I can. #scientist #medical

Yazmine A.’s Avatar
Yazmine A. Oct 19, 2020 176 views

How many years do I have to go to college?

#scientist #doctor

Temidayo A.’s Avatar
Temidayo A. Sep 26, 2020 310 views

I am torn between pursuing a career as a scientist (physicist) and a dancer. what should i do?

#scientist #dancing I have alway known myself to be fascinated by mysteries of life, by nature, by knowledge, by the pure delight of making my own discovery in a laboratory I dream to own and privately run. I have a chicken pet, and that is because I strongly believe they are smarter than they...

Annabeth R.’s Avatar
Annabeth R. Sep 22, 2020 577 views

Forensic Science and Communication

I am trying to finish college to become a type of forensic scientist (not sure which one yet), but I know I might have to testify in court as an expert witness. However, I have a speech impediment and sometimes I can't speak clearly when stressed or nervous. I just want to know if I can still...

Nikeia S.’s Avatar
Nikeia S. Aug 09, 2020 437 views

Nurse Scientist

I posted a question earlier about nursing vs. medical laboratory science as I have an interest in both careers. I stumbled over this profession when I searched if there was any way I could combine nursing and laboratory science/ research. What does the typical day of work look like for a nurse...