Career Questions tagged Forensic Scientist

Richard M.’s Avatar
Richard M. Dec 07, 2016

What traits do I need to improve to be an Forensic Science Technicians

I'm a sophomore in high school and i really want to be an Forensic Science Technician but I don't what character traits I need to improve to be onw #forensic #forensic-scientist...

#csi

Tiffany S.’s Avatar
Tiffany S. Oct 31, 2016

To Become a Forensic Pathologist, do I Need to Have Lots of Medical Experience Beforehand?

I have been wanting to be a forensic pathologist ever since I entered the 6th grade. I understand that I need eight years of schooling and about 3-5 years doing residential work. However, does that mean work as a doctor for 3 to 5 years then finally become a forensic pathologist? That has...

#medical-examiner #physician #forensic-scientist #medical-education #forensic-pathology

Miranda R.’s Avatar
Miranda R. Oct 27, 2016

How much room is there for me to grow?

I really enjoy team management too, so I was wondering if I would be able to be promoted or move up after so many years of experience. I would also need to know if a lot of team work goes on in the laboratory. #science #biology #management #chemistry #laboratory #team-leadership #teamwork...

#forensic-scientist

Paige W.’s Avatar
Paige W. May 16, 2016

How can you gain experience in the Forensic Science field before majoring in it?

After taking several science classes I started to gain an interest in certain areas of science ,with one of them being forensic science. #biologist...

#forensic-scientist