Career Questions tagged Plastic Surgeon

Ally H.’s Avatar
Ally H. Oct 24, 2016 483 views

What is the most important thing to know before becoming a surgeon?

I have wanted to be a doctor ever since I was four, and I am trying now to narrow down my field of interest. My little sister has had many surgeries in her lifetime, so I have had lots of exposure to the world of medicine. Therefore, I am examining the field of surgery and how that could fit...

#neurosurgeon #hospital-and-health-care #healthcare #surgeon #plastic-surgeon #doctor #cardiac-surgeon #general-surgery

alyssa B.’s Avatar
alyssa B. May 16, 2016 459 views

What should I expect going into medical school?

I would like to know what i can expect so that way i can properly learn how to handle it before i go. #pediatrician #neurosurgeon #plastic-surgeon #cardiologist #medicine #hospital-and-health-care...

Matthew S.’s Avatar
Matthew S. Aug 31, 2017 273 views

Is a kinesiology major an acceptable undergraduate program to earn a bachelor's degree in pursuing a career as a plastic surgeon?

Looking it up online it appears there is no specific undergraduate major required as long as it's in the field of science. However, just to be safe I would like to know from professionals as well. #plastic-surgeon #college #academic-advising #medicine...

#healthcare

Alexis K.’s Avatar
Alexis K. Sep 01, 2017 483 views

How does the path to becoming a plastic surgeon differ from that of a general surgeon?

Recently, I've been intrigued by a fascinating and controversial career: plastic/reconstructive surgeon. How does the path toward becoming a plastic surgeon differ from someone aspiring to be a general surgeon? And what does this journey entail? It has always haunted me on whether there is...

#medical-practice #surgeon #plastic-surgeon #medicine #medical-school #doctor #surgery #plastic-surgery #career #general-surgery

elizabeth S.’s Avatar
elizabeth S. Oct 29, 2016 444 views

What is surgery like?

I think I want to be a surgeon and I wanted to know what performing surgery is like. Is it fun? Hard? As rewarding as it seems? #surgery #surgeon #general-surgery #doctors #cardiac-surgeon #plastic-surgeon #spine-surgery...

#oral-surgery

Keaira M.’s Avatar
Keaira M. Oct 18, 2016 546 views
DejaCodman2 .’s Avatar
DejaCodman2 . Sep 09, 2012 1101 views

do you have to open your own buisness in order to work as a plastic surgeon?

I am a sophomore interested in learning about different careers. I wanted to know if plastic surgeons can work in big well known hospitals or do they have to work in a privately owned business? #doctor #healthcare...

#plastic-surgeon