Career Questions tagged Plastic Surgeon

Landon B.’s Avatar
Landon B. Oct 19, 2020 49 views
Ally H.’s Avatar
Ally H. Oct 24, 2016 539 views

What is the most important thing to know before becoming a surgeon?

I have wanted to be a doctor ever since I was four, and I am trying now to narrow down my field of interest. My little sister has had many surgeries in her lifetime, so I have had lots of exposure to the world of medicine. Therefore, I am examining the field of surgery and how that could fit...

#surgeon #neurosurgeon #hospital-and-health-care #general-surgery #cardiac-surgeon #plastic-surgeon #healthcare #doctor

alyssa B.’s Avatar
alyssa B. May 16, 2016 525 views

What should I expect going into medical school?

I would like to know what i can expect so that way i can properly learn how to handle it before i go. #pediatrician #neurosurgeon #plastic-surgeon #cardiologist #medicine #hospital-and-health-care...

Matthew S.’s Avatar
Matthew S. Aug 31, 2017 328 views

Is a kinesiology major an acceptable undergraduate program to earn a bachelor's degree in pursuing a career as a plastic surgeon?

Looking it up online it appears there is no specific undergraduate major required as long as it's in the field of science. However, just to be safe I would like to know from professionals as well. #plastic-surgeon #college #academic-advising #medicine...

#healthcare

Alexis K.’s Avatar
Alexis K. Sep 01, 2017 551 views

How does the path to becoming a plastic surgeon differ from that of a general surgeon?

Recently, I've been intrigued by a fascinating and controversial career: plastic/reconstructive surgeon. How does the path toward becoming a plastic surgeon differ from someone aspiring to be a general surgeon? And what does this journey entail? It has always haunted me on whether there is...

#surgeon #medical-practice #medicine #plastic-surgery #surgery #medical-school #general-surgery #plastic-surgeon #career #doctor

elizabeth S.’s Avatar
elizabeth S. Oct 29, 2016 479 views

What is surgery like?

I think I want to be a surgeon and I wanted to know what performing surgery is like. Is it fun? Hard? As rewarding as it seems? #surgery #surgeon #general-surgery #doctors #cardiac-surgeon #plastic-surgeon #spine-surgery...

#oral-surgery

Keaira M.’s Avatar
Keaira M. Oct 18, 2016 599 views
DejaCodman2 .’s Avatar
DejaCodman2 . Sep 09, 2012 1142 views

do you have to open your own buisness in order to work as a plastic surgeon?

I am a sophomore interested in learning about different careers. I wanted to know if plastic surgeons can work in big well known hospitals or do they have to work in a privately owned business? #doctor #healthcare...

#plastic-surgeon