Career Questions tagged Cardiac Surgeon

Adam L.’s Avatar
Adam L. Jul 01, 2018 227 views

Is cardiology a good field to become a surgeon in?

I am a rising junior in college and I know its really early to be thinking about this. I am positive I want to become a surgeon and have chosen three fields that sound interesting to me: Cardiothoracic surgeon, General surgeon, or Trauma Surgeon, in that order. #surgeon #general-surgery...

#cardiac-surgeon #surgery #doctor #medicine

Ally H.’s Avatar
Ally H. Oct 24, 2016 438 views

What is the most important thing to know before becoming a surgeon?

I have wanted to be a doctor ever since I was four, and I am trying now to narrow down my field of interest. My little sister has had many surgeries in her lifetime, so I have had lots of exposure to the world of medicine. Therefore, I am examining the field of surgery and how that could fit...

#doctor #general-surgery #plastic-surgeon #neurosurgeon #surgeon #healthcare #hospital-and-health-care #cardiac-surgeon

Jalen E.’s Avatar
Jalen E. Feb 08, 2017 350 views

Whats the income/wage for a cardiac surgeon?

I need it to be able to go to Japan with enough money #cardiac-surgeon #cardiac #medicine...

#healthcare

elizabeth S.’s Avatar
elizabeth S. Oct 29, 2016 414 views

What is surgery like?

I think I want to be a surgeon and I wanted to know what performing surgery is like. Is it fun? Hard? As rewarding as it seems? #surgery #surgeon #general-surgery #doctors #cardiac-surgeon #plastic-surgeon #spine-surgery...

#oral-surgery

Lydia L.’s Avatar
Lydia L. Oct 26, 2016 374 views

What are the most important traits for a successful surgeon to have?

I shadowed a surgeon about a month ago and loved my experience! I got to scrub in and see many different surgeries and I handled a removed gallbladder and thyroid. It was an exhilarating day and I have been more and more interested in surgery the more I learn about it. I have been told...

#scrub-nurse #anesthetist #general-surgery #surgery #surgeon #cardiothoracic #registered-nurses #cardiac-surgeon

Leriz P.’s Avatar
Leriz P. Oct 22, 2016 1013 views
Leriz P.’s Avatar
Leriz P. Oct 22, 2016 516 views
Leriz P.’s Avatar
Leriz P. Oct 22, 2016 469 views

What kind of major should you choose if you want to be a surgeon?

I want to be a cardiothoracic surgeon someday. #medicine #science #cardiac-surgeon...

#cardiothoracic

Melody R.’s Avatar
Melody R. Oct 25, 2015 727 views

What college courses do you have to take to become a Cardiac surgeon?

I'm a sixth grader who is planning on being a cardiac surgeon. #college #surgeon...

#cardiac-surgeon

Hector A.’s Avatar
Hector A. Jan 21, 2015 3090 views

What does a cardiac surgeon do on a day to day basis?

My name is Hector. I am a junior at Boston Collegiate Charter School. I was always intrigued by the medical field but I also want to pursue a career in Mixed Martial Arts. I am an undefeated fighter and currently the youngest, and top ranked teenager for Muay Thai in Boston if not...

#cardiology #cardiac-surgeon #doctor #medicine #mixed-martial-arts #surgeon