Career Questions tagged Cardiology

Ian L.’s Avatar
Ian L. Nov 14, 2019 244 views

What is the daily life of a non-invasive cardiologist?

I am a junior in high school, and cannot decide whether I want to work in a big city or in a smaller town. So I was wondering what the life was like soI can make a choice or have a better idea. #cardiology #healthcare #doctor

Ian L.’s Avatar
Ian L. Nov 14, 2019 245 views

How much does a non-invasive cardiologist make per year?

I am a junior in high school, and have took many anatomy classes through middle school, and I am very interested in the human body. I also, have lots of knowledge on the heart from a course I was in last year, called biomed. #cardiology #medicine # #healthcare

Nuvia S.’s Avatar
Nuvia S. Apr 27, 2018 530 views
Danielle K.’s Avatar
Danielle K. Oct 29, 2016 495 views

What colleges are best recommended for a pre medicine path?

The college selection precess is very overwhelming. Of course I want to get into a college that will help me get into a prestigious medical school. Are there any that you would recommend that I should research? #doctor #medicine #science #college-major #pre-med #cardiology

William G.’s Avatar
William G. Oct 28, 2016 578 views

How closely do interventional radiologists and cardiologists work?

Premed candidate trying to learn about different specialties #medicine #cardiology #radiology #hospital-and-health-care

Morgan K.’s Avatar
Morgan K. Oct 20, 2016 617 views

To become, say a Pediatric Pulmonologist, how many years of schooling do you think that would take?

I have had my heart set on pediatric pulmonology for as long as i can remember. #cardiology #cardiovascular #cardiopulmonary #lungs #pulmonology #respiratory #healthcare #hospital-and-health-care #medicine

Silambarasan V.’s Avatar
Silambarasan V. Jun 07, 2016 926 views

How can I become a cardiologist?

i want learn more about heart #medicine #engineer #computer #cardiology

Rachel B.’s Avatar
Rachel B. May 26, 2016 676 views

Is studying biology or biomedcial engeneering as an undergraduate beter if I want to attend medical school after college?

I am visiting colleges this summer and trying to determine my course of study in college. I currently want to be either a Orthopedic Surgeon, Cardiologist, or Neurologist. #professor #pre-med #phd #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-health-care #neuroscience #orthopedics #cardiology

Divya J.’s Avatar
Divya J. May 19, 2016 702 views

what are the steps to learn/study the heart?

I'm interested in human biology. #cardiology #science #biology #higher-education

alyssa B.’s Avatar
alyssa B. May 17, 2016 1166 views

What is the hardest part of medical school?

I want to be better prepared for the hardest tasks in medical school si that i know how to properly handle it. #cardiology

Melanie M.’s Avatar
Melanie M. May 16, 2016 610 views

How hard is a job and going to nursing school?

My grandmother is a RN and my mom is attending nursing school, how hard is it to keep a job during time being? They tell me how time consuming school is with rotations and studying but I need my job to be able to afford college. How intense is nursing school really? (I plan on being a cardiac...

janani S.’s Avatar
janani S. May 05, 2016 678 views

How do I become a cardiologist?

It's my dream career!

[P.S. This question was edited by a site admin for grammar and clarity.] #college #doctor #healthcare #health #hospital-and-health-care #cardiology

Rachel M.’s Avatar
Rachel M. May 04, 2016 767 views

How many years of school would it take to be a heart surgeon?

I want to be a heart surgeon, so I'd like to know. #medicine #surgery #surgeon #general-surgery #cardiology #internal-medicine #cardiovascular

Jeevika S.’s Avatar
Jeevika S. May 02, 2016 740 views

I am very interested to study about heart& which college is best study about it?

HaI ! I am Jeevika. I am studying in 10 standard. I am very interesting to know about heart.I am interesting to become a cardiologist. Best colleges in India do do Cardiologist? #doctor #teacher #medicine #professor #surgery #cardiology

Jeevika S.’s Avatar
Jeevika S. Apr 29, 2016 446 views

How to treat the heart patient ?

Hai ! I am jeevika . Now a days so many people are affected with heart attack so, How to treat the the heart patient immediate situation before going to doctor to save his life. How to control Heart Attacks #doctor #teaching #teacher #professor #educator #cardiology

Hector A.’s Avatar
Hector A. Jan 21, 2015 4117 views

What does a cardiac surgeon do on a day to day basis?

My name is Hector. I am a junior at Boston Collegiate Charter School. I was always intrigued by the medical field but I also want to pursue a career in Mixed Martial Arts. I am an undefeated fighter and currently the youngest, and top ranked teenager for Muay Thai in Boston if not...