Career Questions tagged Cardiology

Ian L.’s Avatar
Ian L. Nov 14, 2019 200 views

How much does a non-invasive cardiologist make per year?

I am a junior in high school, and have took many anatomy classes through middle school, and I am very interested in the human body. I also, have lots of knowledge on the heart from a course I was in last year, called biomed. cardiology medicine #...

healthcare

Ian L.’s Avatar
Ian L. Nov 14, 2019 200 views

What is the daily life of a non-invasive cardiologist?

I am a junior in high school, and cannot decide whether I want to work in a big city or in a smaller town. So I was wondering what the life was like soI can make a choice or have a better idea. cardiology healthcare...

doctor

Nuvia S.’s Avatar
Nuvia S. Apr 27, 2018 455 views
Divya J.’s Avatar
Divya J. May 19, 2016 655 views

what are the steps to learn/study the heart?

I'm interested in human biology. cardiology science biology...

higher-education

Rachel B.’s Avatar
Rachel B. May 26, 2016 623 views

Is studying biology or biomedcial engeneering as an undergraduate beter if I want to attend medical school after college?

I am visiting colleges this summer and trying to determine my course of study in college. I currently want to be either a Orthopedic Surgeon, Cardiologist, or Neurologist. professor pre-med phd medicine healthcare hospital-and-health-care neuroscience orthopedics...

cardiology

William G.’s Avatar
William G. Oct 28, 2016 536 views

How closely do interventional radiologists and cardiologists work?

Premed candidate trying to learn about different specialties medicine cardiology radiology...

hospital-and-health-care

janani S.’s Avatar
janani S. May 05, 2016 630 views

How do I become a cardiologist?

It's my dream career! [P.S. This question was edited by a site admin for grammar and clarity.] college doctor healthcare health hospital-and-health-care...

cardiology

Danielle K.’s Avatar
Danielle K. Oct 29, 2016 457 views

What colleges are best recommended for a pre medicine path?

The college selection precess is very overwhelming. Of course I want to get into a college that will help me get into a prestigious medical school. Are there any that you would recommend that I should research? doctor medicine science college-major pre-med...

cardiology

Jeevika S.’s Avatar
Jeevika S. May 02, 2016 708 views

I am very interested to study about heart& which college is best study about it?

HaI ! I am Jeevika. I am studying in 10 standard. I am very interesting to know about heart.I am interesting to become a cardiologist. Best colleges in India do do Cardiologist? doctor teacher medicine professor surgery...

cardiology

Jeevika S.’s Avatar
Jeevika S. Apr 29, 2016 415 views

How to treat the heart patient ?

Hai ! I am jeevika . Now a days so many people are affected with heart attack so, How to treat the the heart patient immediate situation before going to doctor to save his life. How to control Heart Attacks doctor teaching teacher professor educator...

cardiology

Silambarasan V.’s Avatar
Silambarasan V. Jun 07, 2016 882 views

How can I become a cardiologist?

i want learn more about heart medicine engineer computer...

cardiology

alyssa B.’s Avatar
alyssa B. May 17, 2016 1087 views

What is the hardest part of medical school?

I want to be better prepared for the hardest tasks in medical school si that i know how to properly handle it....

cardiology

Melanie M.’s Avatar
Melanie M. May 16, 2016 568 views

How hard is a job and going to nursing school?

My grandmother is a RN and my mom is attending nursing school, how hard is it to keep a job during time being? They tell me how time consuming school is with rotations and studying but I need my job to be able to afford college. How intense is nursing school really? (I plan on being a cardiac...

nurse cardiology nursing

Hector A.’s Avatar
Hector A. Jan 21, 2015 3934 views

What does a cardiac surgeon do on a day to day basis?

My name is Hector. I am a junior at Boston Collegiate Charter School. I was always intrigued by the medical field but I also want to pursue a career in Mixed Martial Arts. I am an undefeated fighter and currently the youngest, and top ranked teenager for Muay Thai in Boston if not...

mixed-martial-arts surgeon cardiology medicine doctor cardiac-surgeon