Career Questions tagged Rehabilitation

carissa V.’s Avatar
carissa V. Oct 30, 2019 231 views

Does this job pay well to support a family?

I'm a student at Job Corps. I would like to know more about being a Rehabilitation Technician because I want to be able to help people. #medicine #rehabilitation

carissa V.’s Avatar
carissa V. Oct 30, 2019 258 views

Are there related field i migh want to look into?

carissa V.’s Avatar
carissa V. Oct 30, 2019 293 views

What are employers looking forin this career?

Evynn E.’s Avatar
Evynn E. May 13, 2016 1036 views

Which undergaduate major will best prepare me to become a physical therapist?

I am planning on entering college next year and my ultimate goal is to become a physical therapist. There are so many health related majors out there such as exercise science, health and fitness, kinesiology, and pre-physical therapy. I would like to know which major would best prepare me for...

Evynn E.’s Avatar
Evynn E. May 13, 2016 664 views

What will I need to do to give me the best chance of being accepted into grad school for physical therapy?

I am planning on pursuing an undergraduate degree in pre physical therapy. I know that entering grad school is very competitive especially in the field of physical therapy, so I would like to know what can make me standout from other candidates. Is is purely based on your grades? Or is it based...

Christine M.’s Avatar
Christine M. Feb 09, 2016 1216 views

Are there a lot of job opportunities for occupational therapists?

I am interested in occupational therapy, however I would like to know if it is stable with many job opportunities. Is it difficult to find a job as a occupational therapist? Is it common? #psychology #medicine #occupational-therapy #rehabilitation

Eric S.’s Avatar
Eric S. Dec 15, 2014 16886 views

What are challenges that Physical Therapists face on a day to day basis?

I am a Junior in high school and I am looking into being a Physical Therapist. I want to be a Physical Therapist because I feel that I would be able to relate to the patients because I have had my fair share of experience being a patient. #doctor #physical-therapist #athlete #physical-trainer...