Career Questions tagged Health Care

jazmyn F.’s Avatar
jazmyn F. May 15, 2017 568 views

What type of doctor should I be?

I want to live in Canada and be a famous figure skater on Canada's Olympic team but I want to have a real career. my plans were either a pediatrician or an ob-gyn. What should I do? #health-care #career-details #medicine...

#doctor

Ashley N.’s Avatar
Ashley N. Mar 19, 2020 203 views

How can I find a health-related internship for this summer?

I was planning to stay on campus this summer and do research, but due to COVID-19, my research program has been cancelled. I’ll now be spending my summer at home (in Las Vegas). I’m really struggling to find pre-med or health-related internships in Las Vegas and was looking for some assistance...

#covid-19 #health-care #internship #premed

Diana D.’s Avatar
Diana D. May 04, 2016 742 views

Is it beneficial to sub-specialize in pediatrics?

I want to be a pediatrician, but when I spoke to a family friend who graduated from medical school I was informed to sub-specialize rather than be a general pediatrician. I have considered this pathway, but I am fearful that it will be more difficult to find a job if I go that route. #doctor...

#pediatrician #pediatrics #health-care #medicine #nurse