Career Questions tagged Career Exploration

Cody S.’s Avatar
Cody S. 16 hours ago 14 views

What job should is good for someone who is ESTP on the Myers Briggs?

What job should i look for?

Matt B.’s Avatar
Matt B. 16 hours ago 9 views

what are some examples of hands-on careers that have a relatively loose schedule?

I'm still in high school and I have no clue what I want to do career-wise. really any examples of careers that follow that kind of structure would be cool.

Emma M.’s Avatar
Emma M. 16 hours ago 17 views

What are some careers, that are fun and interesting every day?

I am a 15 year old that doesn't know what I want to do yet, but I want to like my job and I love to have fun.

cheyenne J.’s Avatar
cheyenne J. May 10 137 views

If my strengths are powerful personality and my hobbies are chilling with friends,what type of carrer or industries might best fit me?

I need to know how hard of a mentality i have to have because dealing with people in that work force how strong u have to be for it and is it okay to have a weakness

Mia A.’s Avatar
Mia A. May 10 247 views

What jobs are slow paced and also high paying?

(Prefer 6 figures or close to)

Rainey H.’s Avatar
Rainey H. Jan 05 113 views

I’d like to work in a career/job that helps people and does not require regular drug tests for marijuana. What kind of jobs should I consider?

I want to make a difference and help people without having to change my lifestyle #career-exploration #cannabis

Taisha M.’s Avatar
Taisha M. Feb 24, 2021 611 views

What should i major in if I'm looking to invest in real-estate or accounting?

#real-estate #major #career-exploration #accounting

Tamra L.’s Avatar
Tamra L. Feb 26, 2020 386 views

test about personality

I heard there was a free test to take about your personality and interests to help you decide upon a career but I don't know the name. #undecided #career-exploration #career-counseling

Jay C.’s Avatar
Jay C. Feb 03, 2020 441 views

What factors did you consider when you started your research into your current career field, what did you find the most important factor when you did said research?

#research #health-care #career #career-exploration

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Aug 13, 2017 774 views

How do you ask an institution or professional for shadowing opportunities?

I am currently a college psychology student. There is a particular clinical institution that I would be interested in doing some shadowing at. My problem is that I'm not sure how to ask if shadowing opportunities are available when I have no prior relationship with the institution. My target...

Belen B.’s Avatar
Belen B. May 18, 2016 624 views

Does a person stop taking required classes after their sophomore year in college?

I was wondering if college allows you to explore classes within your degree field or is it just required classes you need to take. #college #career-choice #classes #requirements #career-exploration

Cody V.’s Avatar
Cody V. Jan 12, 2015 1314 views

What are some good places to find inspiration?

I am 19 and have been out of high school for a year. At first I just wanted to work for a while and get my savings account up. Now that some time has passed I find myself under pressure to make some more serious strides towards my future but I don't really seem to have much to work for. Money,...

London H.’s Avatar
London H. Nov 06, 2014 1193 views

I am wondering what would be a good job to have when you're planning to start a family?

I am asking this question because my teacher wants us to know what job we want to have when we grow up. #fashion #career-paths #family #career-exploration