Career Questions tagged Pt

Aiden W.’s Avatar
Aiden W. Jan 22 139 views

What is the best advice you can give somebody to help them pick 1 career out of 3-4 choices?

As someone who is interested in sports analysis, physical therapy, and sports broadcasting, I'm not set on one of these careers. How should I narrow it down to my best option? career sports...

pt

ella B.’s Avatar
ella B. Aug 27, 2020 212 views

Physical Therapy Questions

what does the daily like if a PT look like? physcialtherapy job...

pt

Nicki W.’s Avatar
Nicki W. Aug 19, 2020 205 views

What classes should I take in High school to help me become a Physical Therapist in the future?

I'm a junior in highschool and I just wanted to know what classes would be benifical to take in High School to become a Physical Therapist. pt high-school...

physicaltherapist

Alison S.’s Avatar
Alison S. Jul 31, 2020 143 views

As a PT, are there times when have trouble recalling information for a client?

I want to go into PT but I am worried about retaining information and being able to remember everything when working with a client. physicaltherapy pt health...

physicaltherapist

Lyndi B.’s Avatar
Lyndi B. Nov 20, 2019 173 views
Aleksandra B.’s Avatar
Aleksandra B. May 04, 2019 361 views

What is something you wish you knew before you entered the medical field?

I am planning to be premed in college next year, and I don't know any medical professionals closely. I would appreciate any input on what surprised you about medicine, and what one should be prepared for. Thank you! stem women-in-stem medicine med doctor surgeon premed nurse pa ot pt...

do emt rn aprn lpn healthcare

Coreyneisha  B.’s Avatar
Coreyneisha B. Aug 31, 2017 619 views

Do you have any advice for me to become a Physical Therapist?

I am a senior at KIPP Renaissance High School in New Orleans, LA I'm trying to find more information on how to become a Physical Therapist. I would appreciate any information you guys can give me. Please and thank you. pt physical-therapy...

physical-therapist

Coreyneisha  B.’s Avatar
Coreyneisha B. Aug 31, 2017 428 views

How was the feeling of doing on hands work in college?

I am a senior at KIPP Renaissance High School in New Orleans, LA im trying to find more information on how to become a Physical Therapist. I would appreciate any information you guys can give me. pt physical-therapy...

physical-therapist