Career Questions tagged Physicaltherapist

Nicki W.’s Avatar
Nicki W. Aug 19, 2020 135 views

What classes should I take in High school to help me become a Physical Therapist in the future?

I'm a junior in highschool and I just wanted to know what classes would be benifical to take in High School to become a Physical Therapist. #pt #high-school...

#physicaltherapist

Alison S.’s Avatar
Alison S. Jul 31, 2020 80 views

As a PT, are there times when have trouble recalling information for a client?

I want to go into PT but I am worried about retaining information and being able to remember everything when working with a client. #physicaltherapy #pt #health...

#physicaltherapist

Justine C.’s Avatar
Justine C. Jul 30, 2020 124 views

What’s the best major you should be focusing on to become a physical therapist?

Hi I’m incoming to student to college(freshman) and my plan is to go a community college for 2 years to get all my GED done and the transfer for school that had programs and classes to become a PT, but when I was filling out some forms ( for community college) I put for my major I want to focus...

#physicaltherapist #majors #career #student

Jessica O.’s Avatar
Jessica O. Oct 03, 2019 133 views

How many hours do people work as a physical therapist

I am interested in becoming a physical therapist, and am curious as to what the work load is like....

#physicaltherapist

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 27, 2019 115 views

what is the best school to attend to get the best education for physical therapy?

I'm a senior at Brennan High school and i am interested in the medical field (Physical therapy) and i would like to know more about the process of becoming a physical therapist....

#physicaltherapist