Career Questions tagged Physicaltherapist

Laura’s Avatar
Laura May 12 90 views

Help with mentoring on my DPT path in the US ( I already have the license in another country)

I would love some guidance about what should I do to get my license in the country if I already have the license in another country

nykiya’s Avatar
nykiya Dec 04, 2020 472 views

What is a physical therapist outlook? Is this career easily employable?

#physicaltherapist #questions #career-plan

Anonymous’s Avatar
Anonymous Nov 13, 2020 228 views

How much does a Physical Therapist Technician get paid?

#PTT #Physicaltherapy #technician #Physicaltherapist #PT

Nicki’s Avatar
Nicki Aug 19, 2020 535 views

What classes should I take in High school to help me become a Physical Therapist in the future?

I'm a junior in highschool and I just wanted to know what classes would be benifical to take in High School to become a Physical Therapist. #PT #high-school #PhysicalTherapist

Alison’s Avatar
Alison Jul 31, 2020 248 views

As a PT, are there times when have trouble recalling information for a client?

I want to go into PT but I am worried about retaining information and being able to remember everything when working with a client. #physicaltherapy #PT #Health #physicaltherapist

Justine’s Avatar
Justine Jul 30, 2020 293 views

What’s the best major you should be focusing on to become a physical therapist?

Hi I’m incoming to student to college(freshman) and my plan is to go a community college for 2 years to get all my GED done and the transfer for school that had programs and classes to become a PT, but when I was filling out some forms ( for community college) I put for my major I want to focus...

Jessica’s Avatar
Jessica Oct 03, 2019 319 views

How many hours do people work as a physical therapist

I am interested in becoming a physical therapist, and am curious as to what the work load is like.
#physicaltherapist

Christina’s Avatar
Christina Sep 27, 2019 228 views

what is the best school to attend to get the best education for physical therapy?

I'm a senior at Brennan High school and i am interested in the medical field (Physical therapy) and i would like to know more about the process of becoming a physical therapist. #physicaltherapist

leslie’s Avatar
leslie Jun 12, 2019 356 views

what is the most complicated aspect of your work?

#physicaltherapist

Adriana’s Avatar
Adriana May 03, 2019 242 views

What does it take for someone to get into physical therapy or a sports medicine doctor?

#physicaltherapist #sports #physical-therapy