Career Questions tagged Physical Therapy

Isaac B.’s Avatar
Isaac B. Aug 31 92 views

What is the job outlook for physical or occupational therapy assistants.

Are there a lot of jobs available in the united states and is the career expected to grow in the next 10 years. physical-therapy medicine therapy...

physical-therapist

Isaac B.’s Avatar
Isaac B. Aug 31 118 views

What is the difference between physical and occupational therapy

I am a 21 year old male with a degree in Laboratory Science looking into switching career paths into physical or occupational therapy occupational-therapy physical-therapy...

medicine

Aaron M.’s Avatar
Aaron M. Aug 16 67 views

What does it take to become a Physical Therapists?

I plan on studying Computer Network/Cisco , but Physical Therapists is my second option. physical-therapist...

physical-therapy

Da'Nita G.’s Avatar
Da'Nita G. Jul 06 141 views

Is this realistic?

I want to make a business. I want to work with children, teens and animals. It will be like a mental and physical therapy. The children will get help with life. Like emotional, mental, physical support or with life, school and family. The animals will be rescued and fixed up. The children and...

physical-therapy surgeon animals psychology children teens doctor

Jay E.’s Avatar
Jay E. Jun 14 102 views

MPH or MSOT? I have been struggling with deciding if I should pursue a MPH or a masters of science in Occupational Therapy?

I am very indecisive, especially when it comes to choose a career and one that pays well. I was leaning towards a MPH however Occupational Therapy has been in my head lately also because I feel as I am going to be " licensed" or " qualified" and I will always find a job easily, compared to a...

physical-therapy occupational-therapy public-health medical medicine mph career

Anonymous A.’s Avatar
Anonymous A. Jun 11 135 views

Is there any Physical Therapy Technician internships? I'm h aving trouble finding them.

I have my PTT certification a.k.a Physical Therapy Aide, but I'm having trouble finding an internship or even a job in Arizona. internship physical physical-therapy physical-therapist...

career

Hannah F.’s Avatar
Hannah F. Jun 08 84 views

What is the best/most common major that students go into when they go to college when they want to be a physical therapist?

I was thinking about majoring in kinesiology in college. honestly unsure about what school at the moment. have been looking into umass amherst's kinesiology program. I want to get the best education in undergrad before going into a strict physical therapy track. physical-therapy major...

kinesiology college-major

Christian G.’s Avatar
Christian G. May 26 91 views

What do therapists do?

I have a family member who introduced physical-therapist physical-therapy therapists me and made me interested in being a therapist but I want to know what exactly do therapists do because he was talking about a very specific kind of therapist and I got...

Kimbriel D.’s Avatar
Kimbriel D. May 19 120 views

What are good stretches for the back ?

The littlest thing can hurt my back ! #...

physical-therapy

Resham K.’s Avatar
Resham K. Feb 24 172 views

Do you need experience in physical therapy?

I'm a non-experience student. still doing my last year of physical therapy due to covid19. I'm also weak in practice. it will be a pleasure if you help me with your assistance....

physical-therapy

raikeema W.’s Avatar
raikeema W. Nov 13, 2020 583 views

What all do i need to become a physical therapist?

My name is keema and I love helping kids. I babysit and I helped a 3 year old little boy Walk and talk when i was in daycare before a long time ago. So, I wanna help little kids and make a life changing dream come true....

physical-therapy

Bryce S.’s Avatar
Bryce S. Oct 27, 2020 113 views

What skills are helpful for someone majoring in physical therapy?

I am a senior in high school, and I am possibly going to major in physical therapy. I believe that being informed about helpful skills for this major would benefit me in college, as well as in a future career. Learning about these skills would also allow me to see if I possess some of the...

physical-therapy skills

Bryce S.’s Avatar
Bryce S. Oct 27, 2020 138 views

What are some specific tasks physical therapists perform on a daily basis?

I am a senior in high school, and I have become more interested in physical therapy as a potential major. I feel as though it is beneficial to understand the tasks that are involved in this career. Knowing these tasks may allow me to decide if this is the career for me. physical-therapy...

tasks

Bryce S.’s Avatar
Bryce S. Oct 27, 2020 172 views

What are a few colleges that offer physical therapy as a major and have shown success with their programs?

I am a senior in high school, and have narrowed down my list of potential majors. Physical therapy is one of my top choices, and I am trying to get more information about colleges that offer this major. college-major...

physical-therapy

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 20, 2020 189 views

Do babies go to physical therapy?

I like working with babies and was wondering if I can combine that with my interest in physical therapy...

physical-therapy

Emilie T.’s Avatar
Emilie T. Jul 18, 2020 179 views

What are some careers in Sports Medicine?

Although I am still interested in engineering, I have also become interested in Sports Medicine. However, I don't know what I would decide to do if I decided to pursue that dream. I would rather not be a physical therapist, but more of a trainer. If anyone could provide some examples of...

physical-therapy physical-therapist july20 trainer student-trainer sports-medicine