Career Questions tagged Physical Therapy

Maris’s Avatar
Maris Sep 07 78 views

What kind of classes do you need to take to become a Physical Therapist?

I want to become a Physical Therapist and I want to learn more about it

Tan’s Avatar
Tan Aug 28 148 views

What major should I choose?

I am currently taking a bachelors degree in BS in Physical therapy. What would be the best major to take or like the most common in hirings? Is it paediatrics or geriatrics or something else?

Chloe’s Avatar
Chloe Aug 23 103 views

In the field of Physical Therapy, do you have to change bandages for patients when they come in after surgery? If so do you have to do that? Or can only certain people be eligible to do things like that?

Jacinta’s Avatar
Jacinta Jun 29 160 views

What are some majors many students overlook that can make me a lot of money?

I am a 15-year-old and I was interested in Physical Therapy, Athletic Training, and Therapy. I would like to know if there are any other majors and jobs that I have overlooked or don't know about that will make me successful.

Sandra’s Avatar
Sandra Apr 11 177 views

What are the skills, training or certificates needed to be a physical therapist?

I am interested in physical therapy and would like to know more about it.

Sandra’s Avatar
Sandra Apr 08 153 views

What made you want to become a Physical Therapist?

I am considering studying Physical Therapy and want to know more about it.

Sandra’s Avatar
Sandra Apr 08 243 views

What is the hardest part about being a physical therapist?

I am looking into studying physical therapy and I want to know more about it.

Noel’s Avatar
Noel Mar 28 129 views

What is the differences between being a pharmacy technician and physical therapy

I have been debating what I should do after I do job corps and I have been thinking about starting working at the pharmacy area at one of the retail stores or should I go to college to be a physical therapist for four years or so to get a degree for be a physical therapist ?

Alexiiana’s Avatar
Alexiiana Mar 15 237 views

Can you tell me more about the day to day responsibilities of a physical therapist?

I'm interested in learning more about the career path I want to take

Van’s Avatar
Van Mar 08 197 views

What major should I get for physical therapy

#physical-therapist #physical-therapy #major #choosing-a-major

Ethan’s Avatar
Ethan Mar 03 166 views

How social do you have to be to be a physical therapist? Can you be a anatomy nerd and just be super direct or do you have to have people skills?

#physical-therapy #physical-therapist

Sophia’s Avatar
Sophia Feb 25 196 views

How can I gain experience towards becoming a physical therapist?

I want to be prepared for physical therapy. I have a pretty good idea on what it all entails, but I think some experience would do me good. I would be interested in shadowing someone or even just getting in contact with one, but I don't know how. #physical-therapy #physical-therapist #medicine

Sophia’s Avatar
Sophia Feb 25 200 views

What specific classes or credits do I need to complete in order to become a physical therapist?

Hi, I am a sophomore in high school and I am really interested in physical therapy. At first I was looking into athletic training but I wanted to set a higher goal for myself, such as becoming a physical therapist. I am a very active teen and I love staying healthy. I think job would be a very...

Shi’s Avatar
Shi Nov 30, 2021 384 views

How many hours do Physical Therapists usually work on a weekly basis? Is there any overtime?

I am in my senior year of high school and I am interested in applying for PT school. #physical-therapist #physical-therapy #physical

Darren’s Avatar
Darren Nov 08, 2021 219 views

What does a physical therapist do?

Physical therapy is one of the career paths I'm interested in. But I want to learn more about what they do. What are their daily tasks, what types of patients do they see, and how is the workload? Do you find yourself happy with your job? I also want to learn how to become a physical...

Shi’s Avatar
Shi Nov 03, 2021 200 views

What is the working environment of a physical therapist?

I am a senior in high school and am interested in this particular branch of medical science. #physical-therapy #medicine #therapy #physical-therapist #occupational-therapy

Darren’s Avatar
Darren Nov 02, 2021 369 views

Is Physical Therapy or Chiropractic Medicine worth the time and money?

From what I've learned, both physical therapy and chiropractic medicine require years of school. Tuition is pricey and school takes up a lot of your time. Is it really worth all that effort to become a PT or a DC? #medicine #physical-therapist #medical-education #physical-therapy #doctor...

Shi’s Avatar
Shi Nov 02, 2021 264 views

How many years of college education--or higher--is needed to to become a physical therapist?

I am a senior in high school and I am interesting in majoring in kinesiology. #physical-therapy #physical-therapy #physical-therapist #college #psychology #medicine

Hannah’s Avatar
Hannah Oct 28, 2021 246 views

Is it a good idea to take AP Chem in highschool in hopes of going to college for exercise sciense/physical therapy?

#physical-therapy #exercise-science #college #highschool #college-advice

Jack’s Avatar
Jack Oct 12, 2021 161 views

What are the best courses in school to take in order to prepare for a physical therapy environment

#physical-therapy #physical-therapist

Danielle’s Avatar
Danielle Aug 31, 2021 401 views

What skills do you need to be a physical therapist assistant?

#physical-therapy #healthcare #medicine

Isaac’s Avatar
Isaac Aug 31, 2021 231 views

What is the job outlook for physical or occupational therapy assistants.

Are there a lot of jobs available in the united states and is the career expected to grow in the next 10 years. #physical-therapy #medicine #therapy #physical-therapist

Isaac’s Avatar
Isaac Aug 31, 2021 1118 views

What is the difference between physical and occupational therapy

I am a 21 year old male with a degree in Laboratory Science looking into switching career paths into physical or occupational therapy
#occupational-therapy #physical-therapy #medicine

Aaron’s Avatar
Aaron Aug 20, 2021 296 views

As a Physical Therapist , What's it like behind the scenes?

#physical-therapist #physical-therapy

Aaron’s Avatar
Aaron Aug 16, 2021 223 views

What does it take to become a Physical Therapists?

I plan on studying Computer Network/Cisco , but Physical Therapists is my second option. #physical-therapist #physical-therapy

Da'Nita’s Avatar
Da'Nita Jul 06, 2021 288 views

Is this realistic?

I want to make a business. I want to work with children, teens and animals. It will be like a mental and physical therapy. The children will get help with life. Like emotional, mental, physical support or with life, school and family. The animals will be rescued and fixed up. The children and...

JESUS’s Avatar
JESUS Jun 25, 2021 190 views

RE: "The Ongoing Desire to Create" from Finding Your Artistic Voice by Lisa Cogdon

How to feel inspired more consistently when feeling anxious. #physical-therapy

Jay’s Avatar
Jay Jun 14, 2021 333 views

MPH or MSOT? I have been struggling with deciding if I should pursue a MPH or a masters of science in Occupational Therapy?

I am very indecisive, especially when it comes to choose a career and one that pays well. I was leaning towards a MPH however Occupational Therapy has been in my head lately also because I feel as I am going to be " licensed" or " qualified" and I will always find a job easily, compared to a...

Anonymous’s Avatar
Anonymous Jun 11, 2021 278 views

Is there any Physical Therapy Technician internships? I'm h aving trouble finding them.

I have my PTT certification a.k.a Physical Therapy Aide, but I'm having trouble finding an internship or even a job in Arizona. #internship #physical #physical-therapy #physical-therapist #career

Hannah’s Avatar
Hannah Jun 08, 2021 231 views

What should I have as a possible minor in school if I am going for physical therapy.

#college-minor #college-advice #physical-therapy