Career Questions tagged Physical Therapy

Resham K.’s Avatar
Resham K. Feb 24 89 views

Do you need experience in physical therapy?

I'm a non-experience student. still doing my last year of physical therapy due to covid19. I'm also weak in practice. it will be a pleasure if you help me with your assistance....

#physical-therapy

Angelica F.’s Avatar
Angelica F. Dec 16, 2020 200 views
raikeema W.’s Avatar
raikeema W. Nov 13, 2020 377 views

What all do i need to become a physical therapist?

My name is keema and I love helping kids. I babysit and I helped a 3 year old little boy Walk and talk when i was in daycare before a long time ago. So, I wanna help little kids and make a life changing dream come true....

#physical-therapy

Bryce S.’s Avatar
Bryce S. Oct 27, 2020 69 views

What skills are helpful for someone majoring in physical therapy?

I am a senior in high school, and I am possibly going to major in physical therapy. I believe that being informed about helpful skills for this major would benefit me in college, as well as in a future career. Learning about these skills would also allow me to see if I possess some of the...

#skills #physical-therapy

Bryce S.’s Avatar
Bryce S. Oct 27, 2020 92 views

What are some specific tasks physical therapists perform on a daily basis?

I am a senior in high school, and I have become more interested in physical therapy as a potential major. I feel as though it is beneficial to understand the tasks that are involved in this career. Knowing these tasks may allow me to decide if this is the career for me. #physical-therapy...

#tasks

Bryce S.’s Avatar
Bryce S. Oct 27, 2020 122 views

What are a few colleges that offer physical therapy as a major and have shown success with their programs?

I am a senior in high school, and have narrowed down my list of potential majors. Physical therapy is one of my top choices, and I am trying to get more information about colleges that offer this major. #college-major...

#physical-therapy

Hailey W.’s Avatar
Hailey W. Oct 19, 2020 71 views
Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 20, 2020 123 views

Do babies go to physical therapy?

I like working with babies and was wondering if I can combine that with my interest in physical therapy...

#physical-therapy

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 20, 2020 109 views
Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 20, 2020 126 views
Emilie T.’s Avatar
Emilie T. Jul 18, 2020 128 views

What are some careers in Sports Medicine?

Although I am still interested in engineering, I have also become interested in Sports Medicine. However, I don't know what I would decide to do if I decided to pursue that dream. I would rather not be a physical therapist, but more of a trainer. If anyone could provide some examples of...

#july20 #sports-medicine #trainer #physical-therapist #student-trainer #physical-therapy

Maria E.’s Avatar
Maria E. May 06, 2020 181 views

What are the worst and best things about being a physical therpist?

I have always wanted to be in the medical field but I'm squeamish. #physical-therapy # exercise...

Isis G.’s Avatar
Isis G. Apr 20, 2020 201 views

How is the corona virus impacting physical therapists?

I have read several articles about businesses closing and how the pandemic situation is taking over job industries, but I was wondering how physical therapists do their job especially if this job is usually face to face with people to help them recover from their physical injuries. Do they do...

#therapy #medicine #career #physical-therapist #job #coronavirus #physical-therapy

Isis G.’s Avatar
Isis G. Apr 20, 2020 169 views

What is the average amount of salary physical therapists get a year?

I am a sophomore in high school that has always been interested in the partake in becoming a physical therapist. I play soccer, and actually seen physical therapists do their jobs especially when I broke my arm and they helped me recover. Despite the fact that I want to become a physical...

#therapy #medicine #career #physical #physical-therapist #physical-therapy

Isis G.’s Avatar
Isis G. Apr 20, 2020 182 views

What are the steps or educational requirements to become a Physical Therapist?

I am a Sophomore in High school and went to college career fairs for the career physical therapy and ever since, have taken the interest in becoming a Physical Therapist. I understand how a physical therapist operates and what they do, but I am interested in learning how to become one in the...

#therapy #medicine #physical #physical-therapist #physical-therapy