Career Questions tagged Physical Therapy

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 06

What developments on the horizon could affect future opportunities?

I’m a brennan student at brennan high school and I am interested in going into physical therapy. I am interested in how the body works and how the body can heal itself. #physical-therapy...

#medicine

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 06

How long does it take for managers to ride up to the top?

#medicine

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 06

if you could start all over again, would you change your career path in any way? Why?

#medicine

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 06

Would the work involve any lifestyle changes, such as frequent travel or late night business entertainment?

#medicine

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 06

Considering all the people you’ve met in your field, what personal attributes are essential for success?

#medicine

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 06

What would be a reasonable salary range to expect? What is a long term potential?

#medicine

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 06

Are too many or to few people entering this field?

I’m a senior student at brennan high school and I’m interested in doing physical therapy. I’m interested in learning about how the body works and heals itself. #physical-therapy #physical-therapist...

#physical

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 06

Which season of the year are the toughest at your job?

I’m a senior student at brennan high school and I’m looking into going into physical therapy and interested about how the body works and how the body heals itself....

#physical-therapy

Brianna D.’s Avatar
Brianna D. Aug 27

How many years do I need to go to college to be a physical therapist and what are some skills I would need to pursue this career?

I am in the 11th grade, I am 16 years old. I would love to hear more information on becoming a physical therapist and what I would need to do to complete these first steps in the career field. #physical-therapist #how-many-years #what-college #therapy #physical-therapy #career...

#psychology

Eunice P.’s Avatar
Eunice P. Aug 23
Lorna S.’s Avatar
Lorna S. Aug 21, 2018

Is a 3+3 accelerated program for physical therapists really worth it?

Instead of the traditional 4+2 program for physical therapy, some students choose 3+3 because it is one year shorter. However, is the workload too much to handle? #physical-therapist #programs #college #physical-therapy...

#therapy

Hamilton B.’s Avatar
Hamilton B. Aug 13, 2018

What are the best Pre-Physical Therapy schools?

Looking for the best Pre-Physical Therapy schools to go to - #physicaltherapy #college #applications #therapy #physical-therapy...

#physical-therapist

Samantha Z.’s Avatar
Samantha Z. Aug 03, 2018

Traveling Physical Therapist

Is anyone on here a traveling PT? What are the pros and cons of the job? #travel #physicaltherapy #travelingpt #physical-therapy...

#physical-therapist

daniela M.’s Avatar
daniela M. Apr 15, 2018

What has been a hardship in the work area of a physical therapist, and what has this caused on a physical therapist as a person, their family, and the way they view life?

My dream is to become a physical therapist, therefore, I would like to know and understand how a physical therapist feels when they have encountered a hard ship and how this caused them to change as a person, how it affected their family and the way they view life. #medical #physical-therapist...

#physical-therapy

lillian W.’s Avatar
lillian W. Feb 09, 2018

how much money do you get being a college softball coach

Because i wanted to be a softball coach for college but i am really not sure about it because i am also into sports and medicine like becoming a physical therapist.#physical-therapist #college #sports #athletics #coaching #college-sports...

#physical-therapy

junior A.’s Avatar
junior A. Jan 17, 2018

how can i become a athletic trainer?

because i what this for my career also i like health i like to help people with injuries #medicine #athletic-trainer #sports #athletes #physical-therapy...

#athletic-training

Abigayle S.’s Avatar
Abigayle S. May 08

To become a Physical thereapist, what main certifications would i need to finish?

I am a Job Corps student at David Carasco, here in EL Paso Texas. I am being trained to help me go into the field of Physical therapist/rehabilitation. I am reaching out to you because I believe you would help me with some pre advice. #physical-therapist #physical-therapy Thank you for your...

Brandon P.’s Avatar
Brandon P. May 03
jasmine L.’s Avatar
jasmine L. May 01

Questions For A Physical Therapist

* What got you into PT? * What does your day to day look like? * What are some requirements for a PT? * What did you learn in school that you haven't used in your job? *How is it working with patients? #physical-therapy #healthcare...