Career Questions tagged Physical Therapy

Lillian L.’s Avatar
Lillian L. Nov 14 6 views

As an occupational therapist what clientele would I have?

Who would need an occupational therapist and where should I look for jobs. I want to know where the demand is coming from. #occupational-therapist #occupational-therapy #physical-therapy...

#clientele

Mackenzie C.’s Avatar
Mackenzie C. Oct 08 16 views

What are some qualities that are required to be a physical therapist?

I’m very patient and cooperative with other people, but I’m still very shy and trying to break out of my shell. I feel like at first I’m awkward talking to people that I don’t know, I’m hoping I’ll continue to grow more out of it. #physical-therapy...

#healthcare

Mackenzie C.’s Avatar
Mackenzie C. Oct 08 38 views

What exactly does a Physical Therapist do in a typical work day?

I’m currently a high school senior and I have taken medical terminology, anatomy/physiology, and athletic training classes. I plan on going to college and studying to become a physical therapist. #physical-therapy...

#physical-therapist

shelby S.’s Avatar
shelby S. Oct 04 29 views
Brisa V.’s Avatar
Brisa V. Oct 03 41 views

What degree should someone looking to pursue a career as a physical therapist earn and what is a typical day consist of in this career?

I am a college freshman interested in pursuing a career as a physical therapist and would like to know a little bit more about this career and its education requirements. #physical-therapist...

#physical-therapy

hailey D.’s Avatar
hailey D. Oct 02 17 views

how do most people enter becoming a physical therpist?

i love helping people and want to know how to best follow my dreams...

#physical-therapy

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 27 19 views

How do people enter this profession?

I'm a senior at Brennan High school and i am interested in the medical field (Physical therapy) and i would like to know more about the process of becoming a physical therapist. #physical-therapy #physical-therapist #medicine #physical...

#therapy

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 27 23 views

Could you describe one of your typical work days weeks?

I'm a senior at Brennan High school and i am interested in the medical field (Physical therapy) and i would like to know more about the process of becoming a physical therapist. #physical-therapist #physical-therapy #medicine #physical...

#therapy

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 27 12 views

Are there any professions that physical therapist could also do?

#therapy

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 27 16 views

What is the usual pay that physical therapist get?

#therapy

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 27 21 views

Are there other benefits in being a physical therapy?

#therapy

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 27 16 views

What Did you to to motivate yourself to keep going when things went all haywire

I'm a senior at Brennan High school and i am interested in the medical field (Physical therapy) and i would like to know more about the process of becoming a physical therapist. #physical-therapist #physical-therapy #therapy...

#medicine

julian H.’s Avatar
julian H. Sep 23 9 views

What parts of a physical therapist are most challenging?

I want to know what is challenging and to look forward to in physical therapy...

#physical-therapy

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 06 13 views

What developments on the horizon could affect future opportunities?

I’m a brennan student at brennan high school and I am interested in going into physical therapy. I am interested in how the body works and how the body can heal itself. #physical-therapy...

#medicine

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 06 16 views

How long does it take for managers to ride up to the top?

#medicine

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 06 23 views

if you could start all over again, would you change your career path in any way? Why?

#medicine

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 06 11 views

Would the work involve any lifestyle changes, such as frequent travel or late night business entertainment?

#medicine

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 06 14 views

Considering all the people you’ve met in your field, what personal attributes are essential for success?

#medicine

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 06 14 views

What would be a reasonable salary range to expect? What is a long term potential?

#medicine

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 06 19 views

Are too many or to few people entering this field?

I’m a senior student at brennan high school and I’m interested in doing physical therapy. I’m interested in learning about how the body works and heals itself. #physical-therapy #physical-therapist...

#physical