Career Questions tagged Physical Trainer

Sophie’s Avatar
Sophie Nov 09 72 views

If I were to be a physical therapist or athletic trainer, what should my minor and major be?

Deionne’s Avatar
Deionne Nov 09 113 views

What are the requirements to become a physical trainer?

How long would it take to become a physical trainer? How stressful can this be? Does this take a lot of skill or smarts to be successful? How is the pay/ is it good enough to make a living from it?

Italy’s Avatar
Italy Jun 02, 2021 399 views

What are your chances of being an athletic trainer for NFL?

I would like to know the percentage of athletic trainers who actually work for NFL teams #business #athlete #physical-trainer #trainer #sports

Nate’s Avatar
Nate Mar 18, 2021 259 views

What is the salary that you have?

I would like to be a trainer and would not mind being an educator for kids because I would not like to work with adults. #helping-others #trainer #physical-trainer #hospital #educator #rn

Rashad’s Avatar
Rashad Mar 16, 2021 257 views

what is the most an NFL trainer make

#nfl #athlete #physical-trainer #trainer

Rashad’s Avatar
Rashad Mar 10, 2021 392 views

what is the best part of being a trainer

# #physical-trainer #fitness #trainer

Rashad’s Avatar
Rashad Mar 01, 2021 288 views

what is the most an NFL trainer make

#physical-trainer #nfl #athlete

marc’s Avatar
marc Oct 23, 2020 284 views

what are drawbacks of being a physical trainer

I wanted to know what could be some of the bad things that being a physical trainer are. #physical-trainer #athletic-training #sports-medicine

Peer Career Coaches’s Avatar
Peer Career Coaches Sep 29, 2016 992 views

What is the most difficult part of being a physical therapist?

I am a sophomore in college and I just decided to declare my major as pre physical therapy, and I was looking for a little more insight on the job itself! #physical-therapist #physical-therapy #physical-trainer #anatomy #exercise-physiology #exercise-science #scince

Thaddeus’s Avatar
Thaddeus Aug 17, 2016 905 views

What job opportunities are there for retire Navy SEALs?

I want to be a Navy SEAL after graduating from Virginia Military Institute, I became interested in Physical therapy/training after having to go through therapy after two ACL reconstruction therapies. #physical-therapist #physical-trainer #united-states-navy

Jordan’s Avatar
Jordan May 27, 2016 777 views

Is having athletic training experience helpful if I was interested in going into Physical Theraphy?

I will be starting college in the fall and pursuing an athletic training degree. When I graduate I will be a certified athletic trainer. I also have the option to go into Physical Therapy post-grad. I am wondering if it would be good to get some experience with my athletic training degree...

Deja’s Avatar
Deja May 19, 2016 833 views

College Classes

I'm very confused on how college works. If I'm aspiring to be a Physical Therapist, my Freshman year, can I take classes dealing with my aspired major or do I have to take certain classes like, History, English, Mathematics? #physical-therapist #athletic-training #physical-trainer

Deja’s Avatar
Deja May 19, 2016 730 views

Physical Therapy

If I'm wanting to go down the path of physical therapy, what should I get my bachelor's in, Athletic Training, or Kinesiology? (I'm wanting to be more of a Sports Physical therapist, working with sports related injuries.) #physical-therapist #athletic-training #physical-trainer

Richard’s Avatar
Richard May 18, 2016 1778 views

Is it better to go in to Kinesiology / sports medicine or nursing?

I need to pick a topic / major for college (freshman year) #college #nursing #pre-med #physical-trainer

D'Andrea’s Avatar
D'Andrea May 05, 2016 837 views

What sports require physical trainers?

I'm interested in physical therapy. #physical-trainer #physical-fitness #athletics #career #career-counseling #college

D'Andrea’s Avatar
D'Andrea May 05, 2016 1008 views

What college classes should you take to become a personal trainer?

My back up plan is become a personal trainer so I wanted to know what courses I should take for that career. #physical #physical-trainer #physical-fitness #career #college #career-counseling

Omega’s Avatar
Omega May 03, 2016 745 views

What colleges are the best to attend for a double major in kinesiology and pre-physical therapy?

I am in the 11th grade and would like to go to college for physical therapy. I feel as though the best way to do this is by starting off with a double major in kinesiology and pre-physical therapy. I am trying to figure out which school would make this as smooth as possible. #college...

Trey’s Avatar
Trey Apr 13, 2016 669 views

How many years does it take to receive a masters degree in Kinesiology ?

I am interested on being a trainer or physical theropist. #physical-trainer

Sebastian’s Avatar
Sebastian Apr 13, 2016 872 views

how many years of college do i have to do to do Kinesiology

I really wanna work around sports and i wanna help people at the same time #physical-trainer

Mariah’s Avatar
Mariah May 19, 2015 1198 views

What are some good colleges/universities to attend for athletic training ?

Hi ! I am a junior who attends Madison Park Technical Vocational High School Am i am in the medical vocation. I am 17 years old and i am a rising senior. I already know what i want to study in college but i don't know where to go to study it. I want be get out of Massachusetts & maybe go to...

Eric’s Avatar
Eric Dec 15, 2014 17258 views

What are challenges that Physical Therapists face on a day to day basis?

I am a Junior in high school and I am looking into being a Physical Therapist. I want to be a Physical Therapist because I feel that I would be able to relate to the patients because I have had my fair share of experience being a patient. #doctor #physical-therapist #athlete #physical-trainer...

Dasan’s Avatar
Dasan Dec 03, 2014 1067 views

What major should I look into if i am interested in physical training?

I love basketball and my dream is to go to the NBA and play but if not i want to be a physical trainer and I've been through most injuries and I would like prevent people from these injuries. #medicine #sports #physical-trainer

Michael’s Avatar
Michael Oct 21, 2014 991 views

What is the average salary of a Physical Therapist?

I would like to know what is the average salary that a physical therapist makes. #physical-therapist #physical-trainer

Breana’s Avatar
Breana Sep 09, 2014 1097 views

Looking in on going into Sports Medicine help?!?

Im looking into being a sports medicine physician and wondering what it is I really need to be if i want to go into the Hockey field, helping the athletes with their injuries. How long in school (2 year or four) and really what it is i need to become a sports medicine physician? #medicine...