Career Questions tagged Anatomy

Alex A.’s Avatar
Alex A. Feb 17, 2021 789 views

What does it take to become a Scientist?

This is another kind of career I'd like to study one day. If I want to become a Scientist for my future, what do I need to learn? Like what degree do I need? Or where could be a perfect college? Because I'm planning to learn about some Chemistry, Anatomy, and mostly Technology Science. science...

anatomy career technology chemistry

VIL 2.’s Avatar
VIL 2. Jul 18, 2018 391 views

Have you ever used augmented reality to look at anatomy? - Jenna

Hi, my name is Jenna, and I'm a girl in middle school who is interested in one day working as a veterinarian. We are learning about virtual and augmented reality at STEM Camp, and I was interested in learning more about how AR could be used for veterinary science or looking at an animal's...

anatomy vr biology augmentedreality verizon stem verizoninnovativelearning science ar veterinarian

Pradyuth T.’s Avatar
Pradyuth T. Oct 29, 2016 605 views

Best Major and Minors to take in college to become a sports med doctor?

I want to be a sports medicine doctor in the future and was wondering which classes would best aid me in med school for my career path anatomy physiology medicine sports-medicine college-major...

hospital-and-health-care

Britton A.’s Avatar
Britton A. Sep 29, 2017 605 views

What would my best bet be?

Hey there ladies and gents my name is Britton and I am a very Physical person. I like to do both calisthenics and weights. I also enjoy helping others, so if its possible to get a job that requires me to lift things I would not mind; honestly I also like learning about how the human body works....

anatomy weight-and-fitness-training military weightlifting adviceneeded physical-education

Mateo R.’s Avatar
Mateo R. Sep 30, 2017 465 views

What careers benefits a pre-med path in college

I want to become a psychiatrist and go to medical school, but I am not sure yet what should i major in college. medicine psychology neuroscience anatomy...

biology

Emily H.’s Avatar
Emily H. Sep 01, 2017 605 views

What should I do after high school/ college?

I have no idea what I want to do for a career. I am interested in many things and I have had a couple ideas, but when I think about it, it is not something I want to do my whole life. I love math, anatomy/physiology, and art. Right now I am most interested in nursing, but I'm not 100% sure that...

anatomy nursing art math

Destiny N.’s Avatar
Destiny N. May 30, 2017 647 views

Which are the best courses to take if I am aiming to become an ER nurse?

I am a junior in high school and I am having trouble finding which path I should take to increase my chances of going into the career I want to pursue. I know that I want to go to nursing school but I also know that this career is very competitive. Which courses should I take to guide me...

anatomy er internships courses nurse career-details bsn

Omar K.’s Avatar
Omar K. May 30, 2017 772 views

What should I pursue in the medical field?

I am interested in the medical field but I am unsure of what major to pursue in. I am interested in neurology and brain anatomy Any suggestions appreciated! medicine neurology...

anatomy

Parker S.’s Avatar
Parker S. Oct 25, 2016 623 views

What are the challenges one faces in a STEM career?

I am a junior in high school and it is getting to that time where I need to seriously start considering my future. science biology chemistry physics stem...

anatomy

Peer Career Coaches J.’s Avatar
Peer Career Coaches J. Sep 29, 2016 868 views

What is the most difficult part of being a physical therapist?

I am a sophomore in college and I just decided to declare my major as pre physical therapy, and I was looking for a little more insight on the job itself! physical-therapist physical-therapy physical-trainer anatomy exercise-physiology exercise-science...

scince

Sylvia H.’s Avatar
Sylvia H. May 17, 2016 733 views

What is the most important skill for a person to learn for college and life?

I'm hoping to go to NHIA for Art in the Fall, and I'm a little nervous about my ability and some other things. art organization creativity...

anatomy

Clory B.’s Avatar
Clory B. Mar 02, 2016 739 views

What are the experiences that I will encounter as an anatomist?

I know that anatomy deals with learning about the body; I want to learn more about the human body as I get older. I am interested into learning the mysteries of the human body so that I can learn everything I can. In addition to learning about the human body, in anatomy individuals dissect...

anatomy knowledge experience curiosity love-of-science

Paulina B.’s Avatar
Paulina B. Mar 23, 2015 1184 views

What kind of jobs are available after graduating with a degree in biology?

I am asking because I am interested in biology but I don't know what jobs are out there for me. science biology scientist biomedical biologist...

anatomy

Tyler D.’s Avatar
Tyler D. Jan 20, 2015 1057 views

Can i pursue two careers?

All of my life i have been extremely passionate about movies. Ever since i was little i would always talk about them. Usually little kids would talk about sports or little kid stuff, i would always talk about stanley Kubrick, or Spielberg. I have always been very mature for my age. My dream...

anatomy screenplay doctor film forensic director

Ciara M.’s Avatar
Ciara M. May 07, 2014 1287 views

What do paramedics study?

I would like to start learning now to get a head start on the subjects paramedics study. science health anatomy paramedic...

ambulance