Have you ever used augmented reality to look at anatomy? - Jenna

Updated Crossville, Tennessee

Hi, my name is Jenna, and I'm a girl in middle school who is interested in one day working as a veterinarian. We are learning about virtual and augmented reality at STEM Camp, and I was interested in learning more about how AR could be used for veterinary science or looking at an animal's anatomy.

#ar #vr #augmentedreality #biology #anatomy #veterinarian #science #stem #verizon #verizoninnovativelearning

Rachael’s Answer

Absolutely! Human anatomy atlas 2019 by Visit Body is a fantastic app for ios and Android that would be an excellent place to start and dabbke with biology AR!

Rachael’s Answer

Absolutely! Human anatomy atlas 2019 by Visit Body is a fantastic app for ios and Android that would be an excellent place to start and dabble with biology AR! I am sure there are similar animal specific apps as well but this is a great place to start!