Career Questions tagged Physical Education

Ryan B.’s Avatar
Ryan B. Jan 16, 2018 133 views
Ryan B.’s Avatar
Ryan B. Jan 16, 2018 154 views

What are all the requirements to become a physical education teacher in New York State?

I want to become a physical education teacher and am unsure of certain classes I need to take, as well as certifications after college is over. #gym #education #physical-education...

#teaching

Britton A.’s Avatar
Britton A. Sep 29, 2017 379 views

What would my best bet be?

Hey there ladies and gents my name is Britton and I am a very Physical person. I like to do both calisthenics and weights. I also enjoy helping others, so if its possible to get a job that requires me to lift things I would not mind; honestly I also like learning about how the human body works....

#weightlifting #adviceneeded #physical-education #weight-and-fitness-training #military #anatomy

Anita M.’s Avatar
Anita M. Aug 26, 2016 603 views

Will it look bad on my transcript if I take PE instead of a sport?

Hey there! So I'm going to be a freshman in highschool and I wanted to know if not being apart of a team is gonna make me look lazy or seem like I'm not a hardworker when applying for colleges. Most of my friends are on a team, but I just thought that it's just not for me. #college #sports...

#extracurriculars #physical-education #school #high-school