Career Questions tagged Military

Military members serve their country with pride and distinction while earning a salary and gaining valuable skills. From an intelligence analyst, pilot, engineer, and many more. There are also...

Samantha C.’s Avatar
Samantha C. Jun 12 271 views

Should I join the Air Force or go to College?

Hi, My name is Samantha and I am 1 of 5 siblings. None of which went to college or made a life of themselves. But I am the only one out of 5 that is super smart and has excellent grades. I am a student that have straight A's and could possibly get a scholarship. But on the other hand, I looked...

#engineer #college #military

Jorden C.’s Avatar
Jorden C. May 15 92 views

which ASVAB test would I have to take in the army to be come a pilot???

I would like to know what test/how many test I would have to take #aviation...

#military

Olivia D.’s Avatar
Olivia D. May 12 76 views

What is NROTC like in college?

I have an interest in temporarily joining the military after college. I also want to go to law school at some point. #college #military #law...

#navy

Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. May 11 155 views
Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. May 11 65 views

Is being in the army good?

my best friend wants to go into the army and I want him to follow his dreams and do good and be better for himself #military...

#army

Shira S.’s Avatar
Shira S. May 11 73 views
Jorden C.’s Avatar
Jorden C. Apr 30 114 views

What is a warrant officer(in the army)and how do I become one??

I would like to know more about a warrant officer,it will help me with my career....

#military

Jorden C.’s Avatar
Jorden C. Apr 01 127 views

What flight school should I go to?

I want to know what flight school would be best. I am thinking about going to high school to flight school in the army is that a good chose? And could I get some advice?...

#military

Coriean C.’s Avatar
Coriean C. Mar 13 103 views

Is there a military option on here ?

My name is coriean, I want to join the army and build my career as a special operations soldier. I suggest anyone who wants to join the military talk to all 5 branches before you go. Cause originally I was going into the marines but there benefits arent good they wont really take care of me...

#army #military

Coriean C.’s Avatar
Coriean C. Mar 13 101 views
Chloe B.’s Avatar
Chloe B. Feb 03 152 views

How do I know which Military Branch is right for me?

For as long as I could remember I had always dreamed of being in the Military. With my last year of HS weighing in, it's to the point where I need to step up and choose what I wanna do with my life. The only thing i'm having trouble with is deciding what branch is right for me....

#military

jose C.’s Avatar
jose C. Jan 27 65 views

how can you be esports ready

#ninja#tfue#fortnite#kobe#tournaments#faze sway#faze#optic#faze jarvis#liquid#mongral#benji#unknown army#ceeday#noah noah#poki#72hrs#liquid poach#fe4rless#single...

#military

mackenzie K.’s Avatar
mackenzie K. Jan 24 101 views

what does it take to become a medic in the navy

my name is Mackenzie im 16 and im really interested in going into the medic industry and #military #navy becoming a medic in the...

Gabriel I.’s Avatar
Gabriel I. Jan 24 115 views
Dustin M.’s Avatar
Dustin M. Dec 09, 2019 112 views

What are some ways I can get into acting on the cheep?

I'm a retired army veteran (since 2012 ) I'm 33 years old and I want to pursue acting as a career, I have no experience but I'll need to start somewhere. Balancing that with a family and Living in Austin, Texas it seems that the odds are stacked against me. After the Army I went to...

#acting #theater #film-acting #military

christopher X.’s Avatar
christopher X. Nov 27, 2019 120 views
christopher X.’s Avatar
christopher X. Nov 27, 2019 134 views
Sean W.’s Avatar
Sean W. Nov 20, 2019 77 views
Sean W.’s Avatar
Sean W. Nov 20, 2019 64 views
Sean W.’s Avatar
Sean W. Nov 20, 2019 74 views
Jesse M.’s Avatar
Jesse M. Nov 20, 2019 74 views
Jesse M.’s Avatar
Jesse M. Nov 20, 2019 90 views
Tate A.’s Avatar
Tate A. Nov 20, 2019 76 views
Tate A.’s Avatar
Tate A. Nov 20, 2019 68 views