Career Questions tagged Military

Military members serve their country with pride and distinction while earning a salary and gaining valuable skills. From an intelligence analyst, pilot, engineer, and many more. There are also...

Ryan B.’s Avatar
Ryan B. Ryan B. Jul 15 114 views

What are your goals?

I want to be financially free by the age of 30 #finance along with serve in the US Military. Own an active real estate LLC along with having a gross 7 figure income per year. With a net worth over 8 figures. #business...

#military

Avya T.’s Avatar
Avya T. Avya T. May 17 142 views

How much does it cost to become a cadet pilot?

In India , cadet pilot training . How much does it cost ? Which airlines have scholarship ? #airplane #pilot #scholarship #cadet- #military training...

#flying

yash R.’s Avatar
yash R. yash R. Jun 11 92 views

How you join the Indian Navy?

1. How to join navy services under government of India as well as in private companies? 2. What are terms and condition to under go to the navy. #career #job #navy...

#military

Brandon F.’s Avatar
Brandon F. Brandon F. May 18 118 views

Is it hard doing your military work while getting a college degree?

I'm graduating in 4 weeks and my plans is to be a part of the military. I'm trying to prepare to be active in the military while pursuing a college degree. #military...

#informationtechnology

Brandon F.’s Avatar
Brandon F. Brandon F. May 14 82 views

Are there any benefits of using information technology in the military?

I am a senior in high school. I'm considering entering the military when i graduate. I would like to study information technology. #military...

#informationtechnology

Alyssa O.’s Avatar
Alyssa O. Alyssa O. Mar 09 128 views

What are all the rules and restrictions on attempting to enlist in the Army with ADD?

I'm asking this question so I can know what is disqualifying when attempting to enlist in the Army with ADD. #military #army...

#enlisting

Grant C.’s Avatar
Grant C. Grant C. Mar 08 224 views

What are some benefits you can get if you serve in the military?

I want to join the military right after high school...

#military

Alyssa O.’s Avatar
Alyssa O. Alyssa O. Feb 25 259 views

Can you enlist in the army if you had a 504 plan for ADD before the age of 14, but still had it after your 14th birthday?

I want to join the army in a few years but I wasn't sure if this would be disqualifying. If you know more about this topic, your feedback would be greatly appreciated. *Thank you* #army #armyfuture #futurearmygoals #enlisting #armyenlistment...

#military

Logan L.’s Avatar
Logan L. Logan L. Jan 22 320 views

What are some physical requirements to join the military?

I am interested in joining the military, but I know that I have a long way to go until in physically ready. I have plenty of time to prepare my self but I dont know what my goals should be I am 5,10 and I dont know the weight suggested for this height....

#military

Logan L.’s Avatar
Logan L. Logan L. Jan 22 197 views

Would you recommend going to the military and being a diesel mechanic?

I have been looking into joining the military ever since i was a little kid. I also found a new interest in diesel mechanics in high school. I am still interested in both and was wondering if its a good choice to make. #military # diesel...

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 109 views

How much training do you have to do in the military? How many days does it take to train in the military? Is it hard?

Hello! I'm Ms. Tingle at the International Community School. My 5th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks so much!...

#military

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 103 views

How do you join the military?

Hi! I'm Ms. Eldridge at the International Community School. My 5th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance!...

#military

Bharat K.’s Avatar
Bharat K. Bharat K. Jan 12 225 views

For AFROTC, do you get to complete a Master's degree or are you immediately forced to become an officer?

I want to complete an engineering degree and then follow into intelligence, but I am not sure whether I will get the opportunity to get that master's if I complete ROTC. Can someone help? #military...

#human-resources

yeshwanthi M.’s Avatar
yeshwanthi M. yeshwanthi M. Dec 27, 2020 117 views

Why u should love the app

as u can get jobs for young ages with a great pay online #aviation #aviation #navy #general...

#military

Ellis H.’s Avatar
Ellis H. Ellis H. Dec 21, 2020 149 views

What steps should I take to become a marine

Ever since I've been little I have always wanted to be a cop but after one time I had a class were people in military came and talked about what they do and about there self what steps could I take to be a marine. #military...

#marine

Lilly J.’s Avatar
Lilly J. Lilly J. Dec 03, 2020 310 views

Do you regret choosing to enlist in the military

I am an intelligent individual with the ability to get into many prestigious universities, but recently I have been wanting to enlist in the military. I want to enlist in the navy, and hopefully become a navy SEAL. I do realize that it is a long shot, especially considering I am a female and...

#navy #career #seal #military

Genevese S.’s Avatar
Genevese S. Genevese S. Dec 03, 2020 232 views

how to be ready for college?

I'm a senior wanting to be a bio-engineer, before i wanted to be a marine biologist. i want to get all A's just like last year. #navy #biologist #marine-biology...

#military

daniel H.’s Avatar
daniel H. daniel H. Oct 28, 2020 157 views
Olivia Jussele S.’s Avatar
Olivia Jussele S. Olivia Jussele S. Oct 21, 2020 139 views

Can you work as a Veterinarian and at the same time work in the military?

I'm in the AFJROTC program and I've been told that I could pursue both careers: Veterinary and Military. It's either I apply to get into the U.S. Air Force Academy and take the classes for Veterinary and at the same time train as an officer or I could find a college that has an ROTC program...

#veterinary-medicine #military #officer #airforce #veterinary

mathew R.’s Avatar
mathew R. mathew R. Oct 01, 2020 171 views

What is the highest paying job I can get in the US air force that does not require a collage degree.

I am planning on completing JROTC, graduating high school, and joining the us air force, however, I do not want to go through collage. #military...

#air-force

De'kaia L.’s Avatar
De'kaia L. De'kaia L. Sep 04, 2020 359 views

How do I go into the army?

I lost my dad last year on Christmas Eve #career-choice...

#military

oriana O.’s Avatar
oriana O. oriana O. Aug 02, 2020 263 views

Should I wait a year to apply to FBI acadmey?

Me and My friend are a year apart- and we want to be in the FBI together, as partners. So will able to team up with her? Another thing is- Should I wait a year to apply, or apply before her to get better chances we both get in. #military #college #fbi #newyork #law #nyc #lawyers...

Kelly W.’s Avatar
Kelly W. Kelly W. Jul 17, 2020 174 views

What to consider before join the CAF?

I've recently been interested in joining the Canadian Armed Forces. It is now something I'm highly considering after I finish my undergrad degree. However, not a lot of people followed this path and was wondering is there anything to consider being committed to this option? #caf...

#physiciansassistant #military #army #july20 #candianarmedforces