Career Questions tagged Military

Military members serve their country with pride and distinction while earning a salary and gaining valuable skills. From an intelligence analyst, pilot, engineer, and many more. There are also...

elyse R.’s Avatar
elyse R. 4 secs ago 0 views

how do in become a marine officer?

I love animals, outside, and nature. I'm okay getting dirty, because it doesn't bother me. I love stories on marines and their experiences. I have brown hair, grayish-hazel eyes, and I'm 5 foot 3. #marine-biology #military #army #marine...

#animals

Ryan R.’s Avatar
Ryan R. yesterday 8 views
Wesley P.’s Avatar
Wesley P. Oct 25 21 views

If i am a good welder would i be able to get a scholarship for under water welding?

#scholarship ?I really want to enlist the #military but would it be the same paying range or would i get more if i am a...

Wesley P.’s Avatar
Wesley P. Oct 25 21 views

Is these industry good paying in the armed forces ?

I really want to enlist the #military but would it be the same paying range or would i get more if i am a...

abdimalik M.’s Avatar
abdimalik M. Oct 21 32 views

do you need to have high school dp to come CIA agen ?

how much do the CIA make a year #military...

#business

juan C.’s Avatar
juan C. Sep 16 26 views

what kind training do you have to go thru to be in the military

i would like to be in the army or the marines #military...

#army

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Apr 15 117 views

Police Explorer Program or Civil Air Patrol?

I'm trying to decide on which after school program I should. I don't want to take both since I already have a job, and I plan on taking a lot of AP classes, and joining athletics teams. After high school, first, I'm going to get a mechanical engineering degree, with an emphasis on either...

#civil-air-patrol #military #law-enforcement #police #lawyer #air-force #marines #aerospace-engineering #mechanical #marketing #mechanical-engineer #mechanical-engineering #civil-engineering #engineering #first-responder #social-work

victor P.’s Avatar
victor P. Aug 30 25 views

Military training for auto tec how is it?

How is it and how long does it takes for training for to be a mechanic in the army?...

#military

Layla M.’s Avatar
Layla M. Aug 30 34 views

What are the benefits of going into the Air Force?

I am 20 years old and I plan on going into the military once I am done with carpentry in my trade school and I want to know the benefits of being in the Air Force. #military...

#air-force

Kristiani M.’s Avatar
Kristiani M. Aug 27 32 views

What does is take to get in an academy for the military?

I'm a 16 year old girl who wants to go in the military. I'm in the JROTC program at my school. I want to go to an academy, not just straight through the military. I want to go to WestPoint or the Air Force Academy. I just wanted to know how I can get into an academy. #military #army...

#airforce

renysha B.’s Avatar
renysha B. Aug 27 30 views

what is the best branch to join for the military if i wanna be a doctor

Im a junior in high school and i plan on joining the military after high school...

#military

tristan W.’s Avatar
tristan W. Aug 14 41 views
Ashleyn Z.’s Avatar
Ashleyn Z. Aug 12 60 views

i am considering joining the military, would this be a good path for joining the SWAT, or become a Secret Service Agent?

I am currently getting my training for protective services and after I graduate I am planning on joining the military. But at the moment I'm not entirely sure if that's the best course I should take and would like some intel from someone who has more experience and know more than I do....

#law-enforcement #military #government

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Aug 06 98 views

What summer trip is going to look best on college and job applications?

I can either do a Summer Seminar at one of the service academies (USAFA, USMA, USNA), FLC at Norwich University, or a 16-day Humanitarian Trip (Probably a HEFY trip). #college #job #career #college-advice #job-search #resume #humanitarian #military #job-application #networking #academy #efy...

#seminar #university #hefy

Kenneth S.’s Avatar
Kenneth S. Aug 04 86 views

Move to a big city or join the military?

I graduated high school about two months ago and I've been attending summer school at my local community college. Durring these few short months, I've felt the reality of life setting in. My family is driving me mad and I need to move out I also feel terrible as I haven't truly been able to...

#military #moveout #college

Tyler B.’s Avatar
Tyler B. Jul 25 54 views

What are the current estimated salaries of a Chief Sustainability Officer?

What are the current estimated salaries of a Chief Sustainability Officer? I am looking at staying local to Everett/Seattle/Bellevue Washington State area. I know that the annual total for living in the Seattle/Bellevue area is estimated to $43,555 for 1 Adult, and no kids. #financial-planning...

#police #law-enforcement #finance #military

Melvin S.’s Avatar
Melvin S. Jul 11 77 views

Do engineers in the military do actual engineering work (design, construction, testing, etc.)?

I've been looking into different branches of the military, specifically in the Air Force, Navy and Coast Guard, for engineering careers (I've been leaning more towards the Coast Guard).What kind of engineering work is done in these branches? Is a degree required for these positions? Thank you...

#aerospace-engineering #military #airforce #engineer #coastguard #mechanical-engineering #navy #electrical-engineering #engineering