Career Questions tagged Military

Military members serve their country with pride and distinction while earning a salary and gaining valuable skills. From an intelligence analyst, pilot, engineer, and many more. There are also...

bilquis F.’s Avatar
bilquis F. May 07, 2016

How do I become an IPS officer?

archana M.’s Avatar
archana M. May 03, 2016

With a major in commerce, is it possible to become an IAS officer?

Currently i am pursuing 1st PUC Commerce and my ambition is to become an IAS officer. #educator #ias #career #military...

#government

santhosh K.’s Avatar
santhosh K. May 03, 2016
nandini V.’s Avatar
nandini V. May 23, 2016
shalika U.’s Avatar
shalika U. May 22, 2016

How do I become an IAS officer?

I want to serve my country and i want to become an IAS and this is my dream and i want to earn enough t and take care of my family and my parents iI am ready to spend all my time and hard working to reach of becoming an IAS officer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I score average marks in science and...

#ias-officer #military #government

Carmen M.’s Avatar
Carmen M. May 15, 2016

If I choose to take ROTC in college does that shut me out of being able to play sports?

I am trying to decide whether I should play sports or join ROTC, but I feel like if I choose one I will be shut out of the other. #recruiting #sports-coaching #college #military #career #career-counseling...

#athletics

nayan G.’s Avatar
nayan G. May 14, 2016

What is an I.A.S. officer?

I'm interested in becoming an I.A.S. officer, but I don't know what the job entails. #government #military #army #career...

#career-counseling

Dae-Breóna A.’s Avatar
Dae-Breóna A. May 11, 2016

What is the best major to take in college if I want to be a Network Operations Officer in the Air Force?

I'm considering being a Network Operations Officer in the Air Force. #air-force #military #government #operations...

Joseph L.’s Avatar
Joseph L. May 10, 2016

What can I expect from plebe summer in the Naval Academy?

I am going to the Naval Academy #officer #naval #military #government #army...

Ganavi R.’s Avatar
Ganavi R. May 10, 2016

How do I become an IRS officer?

I've completed by 9th standard, I am asking this question to know more about my career. [P.S. This question was edited by a site admin for grammar and clarity.] #government #military #career...

#career-counseling

Raja K.’s Avatar
Raja K. May 05, 2016

How do I become an IAS officer?

I'd like to know what courses I should take after my 10th standard in order to become an IAS officer. #government #military #army #ias...

#career

chinnappadas S.’s Avatar
chinnappadas S. May 03, 2016

How do I become an IAS officer?

I want to become an IAS officer and would love to know the types of course I should be taking to do so. #ias #government #military #education #career #college...

#career-counseling

shahid A.’s Avatar
shahid A. May 03, 2016

How do I become an IPS officer?

My name is Shahid, I have completed my 10th std. I want to become a IPS officer and was wondering if anybody knew what course I should take to do so. #ipsofficer #government #military #education #career #career-counseling...

#higher-education

preethi Y.’s Avatar
preethi Y. May 03, 2016

How do I become an army officer?

I am studying in 10th std in India. After 10th is completed what courses should I take to join the army? #educator #military #army #education...

#career

manu V.’s Avatar
manu V. May 03, 2016

How do I become an IAS officer?

I'm interested in serving as an IAS officer. Which subjects should I study in school to become one? #educator #ias #career #military #government...

manjunath S.’s Avatar
manjunath S. May 03, 2016

How do I become an IAS officer?

i have completed 10 th std. Next are some next steps I can take to become an IAS officer? #educator #government #military #career...

#education

swetha S.’s Avatar
swetha S. May 03, 2016

How do I become an IAS officer?

My dream is to become an IAS officer. How do I become one? #ias #career #military #government...

jayaprasad yadav K.’s Avatar
jayaprasad yadav K. May 02, 2016

How do I become an IAS Officer?

I'm interested in learning how to become an IAS Officer in India. #police #ias #military...

#government

namitha C.’s Avatar
namitha C. May 03, 2016

What are the qualifications required to become a Air force officer?

How can I prepare mentally and physically to be an air force officer? In Bangalore where can I find the Air Force Government colleges? I want to know what all the positions available in the air force and their qualifications? And how can I become an air force officer? #educator #military...

#air-force #government #officer #army

Dae-Breóna A.’s Avatar
Dae-Breóna A. May 11, 2016
Hercules  G.’s Avatar
Hercules G. May 04, 2016

What college course could military services give me?

I asked this question because I'm interested in the military #college #military...

#military-service

Abishek P.’s Avatar
Abishek P. May 12, 2016

How can I have a career in the army?

I just completed my 10th. So I am having a confusion in choosing a career. So please help me to explore....

#military

priyanka P.’s Avatar
priyanka P. May 20, 2016

I want to become an army officer. What can I do to become an army officer?

I am Priyanka from Bangalore . Now am in 10th std . When I go to college I should not get confused on what I want to take to become army officer. So I am asking this question #military...

#army

Madevi B.’s Avatar
Madevi B. May 03, 2016

What are the qualifications required to become an Air Force officer?

I would like to take up science and finish my degree #military #air-force...

#educators

Ulises M.’s Avatar
Ulises M. May 19, 2016

How do you get a job at the Pentagon?

What steps do we to get in to the Pentagon ? #military...

#government

darshan S.’s Avatar
darshan S. May 02, 2016

If I become an army officer is that good or should I become an engineer?

I am confused on what I have to become. #engineering #engineer #military #army...

#retiredarmy

HEMANTH H.’s Avatar
HEMANTH H. May 05, 2016
Ruth  E.’s Avatar
Ruth E. May 26, 2016

Is it possible for individuals to be accepted into the ROTC Program that do not have a high enough ACT or SAT score?

Many individuals are really bad test takers, but will work harder than anyone who got an outstanding score on the ACT. If you can prove to the College that you want to attend, as well as the ROTC Program, is it at all possible to be accepted into the ROTC Program even if your scores aren't to...

#professor #military #rotc #college

mattie L.’s Avatar
mattie L. May 15, 2016

What opportunities are there for Veterinarians in the military?

I have always been interested in the military and have recently learned of the Veterinarian Corps. that deals with the equine and K9 units. #career #veterinarian #veterinary #military...

#army

rakesh M.’s Avatar
rakesh M. May 17, 2016

what is the use of National Cadet Core (NCC) in the future?

I'd like to practice it. [P.S. This question was edited by a site admin for grammar and clarity.] #college #career...

#military