Career Questions tagged Military

Military members serve their country with pride and distinction while earning a salary and gaining valuable skills. From an intelligence analyst, pilot, engineer, and many more. There are also...

Alyssa O.’s Avatar
Alyssa O. Feb 25 48 views

Can you enlist in the army if you had a 504 plan for ADD before the age of 14, but still had it after your 14th birthday?

I want to join the army in a few years but I wasn't sure if this would be disqualifying. If you know more about this topic, your feedback would be greatly appreciated. *Thank you* #army #armyfuture #futurearmygoals #enlisting #armyenlistment...

#military

Logan L.’s Avatar
Logan L. Jan 22 73 views

What are some physical requirements to join the military?

I am interested in joining the military, but I know that I have a long way to go until in physically ready. I have plenty of time to prepare my self but I dont know what my goals should be I am 5,10 and I dont know the weight suggested for this height....

#military

Logan L.’s Avatar
Logan L. Jan 22 60 views

Would you recommend going to the military and being a diesel mechanic?

I have been looking into joining the military ever since i was a little kid. I also found a new interest in diesel mechanics in high school. I am still interested in both and was wondering if its a good choice to make. #military # diesel...

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 57 views

How much training do you have to do in the military? How many days does it take to train in the military? Is it hard?

Hello! I'm Ms. Tingle at the International Community School. My 5th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks so much!...

#military

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 32 views

How do you join the military?

Hi! I'm Ms. Eldridge at the International Community School. My 5th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance!...

#military

Bharat K.’s Avatar
Bharat K. Jan 12 88 views

For AFROTC, do you get to complete a Master's degree or are you immediately forced to become an officer?

I want to complete an engineering degree and then follow into intelligence, but I am not sure whether I will get the opportunity to get that master's if I complete ROTC. Can someone help? #military...

#human-resources

yeshwanthi M.’s Avatar
yeshwanthi M. Dec 27, 2020 67 views

Why u should love the app

as u can get jobs for young ages with a great pay online #aviation #aviation #navy #general...

#military

Ellis H.’s Avatar
Ellis H. Dec 21, 2020 75 views

What steps should I take to become a marine

Ever since I've been little I have always wanted to be a cop but after one time I had a class were people in military came and talked about what they do and about there self what steps could I take to be a marine. #military...

#marine

Lilly J.’s Avatar
Lilly J. Dec 03, 2020 144 views

Do you regret choosing to enlist in the military

I am an intelligent individual with the ability to get into many prestigious universities, but recently I have been wanting to enlist in the military. I want to enlist in the navy, and hopefully become a navy SEAL. I do realize that it is a long shot, especially considering I am a female and...

#career #military #seal #navy

Genevese S.’s Avatar
Genevese S. Dec 03, 2020 118 views

how to be ready for college?

I'm a senior wanting to be a bio-engineer, before i wanted to be a marine biologist. i want to get all A's just like last year. #navy #biologist #marine-biology...

#military

daniel H.’s Avatar
daniel H. Oct 28, 2020 95 views
Olivia Jussele S.’s Avatar
Olivia Jussele S. Oct 21, 2020 81 views

Can you work as a Veterinarian and at the same time work in the military?

I'm in the AFJROTC program and I've been told that I could pursue both careers: Veterinary and Military. It's either I apply to get into the U.S. Air Force Academy and take the classes for Veterinary and at the same time train as an officer or I could find a college that has an ROTC program...

#airforce #military #officer #veterinary-medicine #veterinary

mathew R.’s Avatar
mathew R. Oct 01, 2020 116 views

What is the highest paying job I can get in the US air force that does not require a collage degree.

I am planning on completing JROTC, graduating high school, and joining the us air force, however, I do not want to go through collage. #military...

#air-force

De'kaia L.’s Avatar
De'kaia L. Sep 04, 2020 269 views

How do I go into the army?

I lost my dad last year on Christmas Eve #career-choice...

#military

oriana O.’s Avatar
oriana O. Aug 02, 2020 192 views

Should I wait a year to apply to FBI acadmey?

Me and My friend are a year apart- and we want to be in the FBI together, as partners. So will able to team up with her? Another thing is- Should I wait a year to apply, or apply before her to get better chances we both get in. #military #college #fbi #newyork #law #nyc #lawyers...

Kelly W.’s Avatar
Kelly W. Jul 17, 2020 117 views

What to consider before join the CAF?

I've recently been interested in joining the Canadian Armed Forces. It is now something I'm highly considering after I finish my undergrad degree. However, not a lot of people followed this path and was wondering is there anything to consider being committed to this option? #caf...

#july20 #army #physiciansassistant #candianarmedforces #military

Samantha C.’s Avatar
Samantha C. Jun 12, 2020 1083 views

Should I join the Air Force or go to College?

Hi, My name is Samantha and I am 1 of 5 siblings. None of which went to college or made a life of themselves. But I am the only one out of 5 that is super smart and has excellent grades. I am a student that have straight A's and could possibly get a scholarship. But on the other hand, I looked...

#engineer #college #military

Jorden C.’s Avatar
Jorden C. May 15, 2020 172 views

which ASVAB test would I have to take in the army to be come a pilot???

I would like to know what test/how many test I would have to take #aviation...

#military

Olivia D.’s Avatar
Olivia D. May 12, 2020 155 views

What is NROTC like in college?

I have an interest in temporarily joining the military after college. I also want to go to law school at some point. #college #military #law...

#navy

Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. May 11, 2020 235 views
Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. May 11, 2020 134 views

Is being in the army good?

my best friend wants to go into the army and I want him to follow his dreams and do good and be better for himself #military...

#army

Shira S.’s Avatar
Shira S. May 11, 2020 243 views
Jorden C.’s Avatar
Jorden C. Apr 30, 2020 191 views

What is a warrant officer(in the army)and how do I become one??

I would like to know more about a warrant officer,it will help me with my career....

#military