Career Questions tagged Military

Military members serve their country with pride and distinction while earning a salary and gaining valuable skills. From an intelligence analyst, pilot, engineer, and many more. There are also...

daniel H.’s Avatar
daniel H. Oct 28 58 views

What college should I go to?

Olivia Jussele S.’s Avatar
Olivia Jussele S. Oct 21 46 views

Can you work as a Veterinarian and at the same time work in the military?

I'm in the AFJROTC program and I've been told that I could pursue both careers: Veterinary and Military. It's either I apply to get into the U.S. Air Force Academy and take the classes for Veterinary and at the same time train as an officer or I could find a college that has an ROTC program...

#airforce #military #officer #veterinary #veterinary-medicine

mathew R.’s Avatar
mathew R. Oct 01 82 views

What is the highest paying job I can get in the US air force that does not require a collage degree.

I am planning on completing JROTC, graduating high school, and joining the us air force, however, I do not want to go through collage. #military...

#air-force

De'kaia L.’s Avatar
De'kaia L. Sep 04 197 views

How do I go into the army?

I lost my dad last year on Christmas Eve #career-choice...

#military

oriana O.’s Avatar
oriana O. Aug 02 139 views

Should I wait a year to apply to FBI acadmey?

Me and My friend are a year apart- and we want to be in the FBI together, as partners. So will able to team up with her? Another thing is- Should I wait a year to apply, or apply before her to get better chances we both get in. #military #college #fbi #newyork #law #nyc #lawyers...

Kelly W.’s Avatar
Kelly W. Jul 17 92 views

What to consider before join the CAF?

I've recently been interested in joining the Canadian Armed Forces. It is now something I'm highly considering after I finish my undergrad degree. However, not a lot of people followed this path and was wondering is there anything to consider being committed to this option? #caf...

#candianarmedforces #military #army #physiciansassistant #july20

Samantha C.’s Avatar
Samantha C. Jun 12 393 views

Should I join the Air Force or go to College?

Hi, My name is Samantha and I am 1 of 5 siblings. None of which went to college or made a life of themselves. But I am the only one out of 5 that is super smart and has excellent grades. I am a student that have straight A's and could possibly get a scholarship. But on the other hand, I looked...

#engineer #military #college

Jorden C.’s Avatar
Jorden C. May 15 147 views

which ASVAB test would I have to take in the army to be come a pilot???

I would like to know what test/how many test I would have to take #aviation...

#military

Olivia D.’s Avatar
Olivia D. May 12 120 views

What is NROTC like in college?

I have an interest in temporarily joining the military after college. I also want to go to law school at some point. #college #military #law...

#navy

Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. May 11 207 views
Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. May 11 107 views

Is being in the army good?

my best friend wants to go into the army and I want him to follow his dreams and do good and be better for himself #military...

#army

Shira S.’s Avatar
Shira S. May 11 131 views
Jorden C.’s Avatar
Jorden C. Apr 30 155 views

What is a warrant officer(in the army)and how do I become one??

I would like to know more about a warrant officer,it will help me with my career....

#military

Jorden C.’s Avatar
Jorden C. Apr 01 164 views

What flight school should I go to?

I want to know what flight school would be best. I am thinking about going to high school to flight school in the army is that a good chose? And could I get some advice?...

#military

Coriean C.’s Avatar
Coriean C. Mar 13 134 views

Is there a military option on here ?

My name is coriean, I want to join the army and build my career as a special operations soldier. I suggest anyone who wants to join the military talk to all 5 branches before you go. Cause originally I was going into the marines but there benefits arent good they wont really take care of me...

#army #military

Coriean C.’s Avatar
Coriean C. Mar 13 123 views
Chloe B.’s Avatar
Chloe B. Feb 03 188 views

How do I know which Military Branch is right for me?

For as long as I could remember I had always dreamed of being in the Military. With my last year of HS weighing in, it's to the point where I need to step up and choose what I wanna do with my life. The only thing i'm having trouble with is deciding what branch is right for me....

#military

jose C.’s Avatar
jose C. Jan 27 90 views

how can you be esports ready

#ninja#tfue#fortnite#kobe#tournaments#faze sway#faze#optic#faze jarvis#liquid#mongral#benji#unknown army#ceeday#noah noah#poki#72hrs#liquid poach#fe4rless#single...

#military

mackenzie K.’s Avatar
mackenzie K. Jan 24 140 views

what does it take to become a medic in the navy

my name is Mackenzie im 16 and im really interested in going into the medic industry and #military #navy becoming a medic in the...

Gabriel I.’s Avatar
Gabriel I. Jan 24 149 views
Dustin M.’s Avatar
Dustin M. Dec 09, 2019 170 views

What are some ways I can get into acting on the cheep?

I'm a retired army veteran (since 2012 ) I'm 33 years old and I want to pursue acting as a career, I have no experience but I'll need to start somewhere. Balancing that with a family and Living in Austin, Texas it seems that the odds are stacked against me. After the Army I went to...

#military #theater #film-acting #acting

christopher X.’s Avatar
christopher X. Nov 27, 2019 148 views