Career Questions tagged Military

Military members serve their country with pride and distinction while earning a salary and gaining valuable skills. From an intelligence analyst, pilot, engineer, and many more. There are also...

Baylie’s Avatar
Baylie 2 days ago 37 views

What is the medical field like?

I'm a sophomore in high school and I'm interested in working in the medical field, mainly pararescue in the military or working in a hospital or OB/GYN. I am leaning more towards being a pararescue but I'm not 100% sure what I want to do for a job yet. If anyone has any advice in any of those...

Marco’s Avatar
Marco Sep 13 53 views

Is it possible to do college/earn college credit while being in the military?

Have not started working towards college credit yet, unsure if I'm able to earn degrees in the military or if its only possible after serving or before enlisting.

adam’s Avatar
adam Sep 13 54 views

WHAT QALAFICASIONS DO I NEED TO BE IN THE MILATRY ?

NAVY SEALS

caleb’s Avatar
caleb Sep 13 81 views

How hard is it to go in the military?

How hard is it to be accepted in the military.

Christopher’s Avatar
Christopher Sep 09 109 views

What do you enjoy most about being in the profession of security or military?

What part of the process of being in Security or the Military do you enjoy most? And how well does it reflect into your normal day to day life and what skills can you pick up from it that you don't already have?

tamadrey’s Avatar
tamadrey Sep 09 79 views

how often do soldiers get sent to the field ?

How often do soldiers get sent to the field? i wanna know if I'll get to see any real action or will they only Have me train until they truly need me on the battlefield.

Christopher’s Avatar
Christopher Sep 09 109 views

What type of desk job can I find? And what is the entry into getting that job?

What type of security job or military job allows you to work a desk job or be inside of an office? And what is the entry point of education I need to enter into that field of work?

tamadrey’s Avatar
tamadrey Sep 09 46 views

what would be a good way to prepare for the military?

I want some good tips on how i should prepare for the military since i'm planning on becoming a green beret. i already know i should show up in good shape since there training is very intense but i also wanna know what else i should expect and what would be good tips to get through it all.

Marco’s Avatar
Marco Sep 08 93 views

What are some very important things to know when going into the military?

Some information that may be helpful for a civilian to going into the military that may not be thought of until you are there?

Marco’s Avatar
Marco Sep 07 70 views

What is the entire process for being in the military as an enlisted?

Planning to enlist sometime within the next year and want to know what is the entire process for enlisting and what will happen after boot camp.

stevee’s Avatar
stevee Aug 17 103 views

how much education does the us navy require to join

From other information i have researched you can join with a ged but do they require you attend college while you serve or before also will they be giving you residency while you serve if you decide to start a family?

stevee’s Avatar
stevee Aug 17 98 views

can you do welding for the military

i want to go to the navy and do underwater welding for them or any type of welding. Also would i have to have more and a certificate in the industry such as a degree.

Marco’s Avatar
Marco Jul 22 162 views

How long do you have to be in the military to qualify as a veteran?

Planning to be in the military before college, wanna know if I will qualify to be a veteran if I served for 4 years.

Kristopher’s Avatar
Kristopher Jul 06 131 views

How is being a commercial pilot Questions.

1. Does it get scary at times?

2.do you feel safe while flying ?

3.How do pilots deal with stressful situations?

Diya’s Avatar
Diya May 22 164 views

How do I become a military surgeon? What are the possible ways I can take to achieve this goal?

I want to know how to become a military surgeon. I know there are programs in colleges where you can get military training and that to join the military as a doctor, you will need a PH.D. But I am unsure of this fact.

Ishmael’s Avatar
Ishmael May 03 337 views

What has your experience in the military been like?

Someone who is in the military how has it affected your life in 20 years?

Ishmael’s Avatar
Ishmael May 03 225 views

How do u enlist in the U.S NAVY?

I want to be an enlisted sailor.

Luis’s Avatar
Luis Apr 28 239 views

Should I complete my basics in a community college or should I join the military and do my education afterwards?

I wanted to see what options are better, whether to complete my basics first or complete all my education after I serve the military.

Kirill’s Avatar
Kirill Apr 26 265 views

I want to become an Air Traffic Controller (ATC) in the US Air Force and I have some questions.

1. To become an ATC, do I need to simply enlist, or do I need to go to ROTC or the Air Force Academy? 2. What training is required to get the job? 3. Do you think that computers and other machines will soon make the job more automatic? 4. What are some tips that can help someone on the job?...

Seth’s Avatar
Seth Mar 25 257 views

What's it like welding in the military?

I am interested in becoming a military welder

Addie’s Avatar
Addie Mar 11 213 views

Can being a JAG lawyer be a lifelong career or is it a good idea to switch to a civilian job after an amount of time?

I am considering becoming a JAG lawyer but I'm not sure if I should use it to gain experience and then leave the military for a law firm or if it is kind of a choice as you go thing.

Savannah’s Avatar
Savannah Mar 09 149 views

Do military welders go on active duty?

#military

Savannah’s Avatar
Savannah Mar 09 170 views

What are military welding options?

#military welding

Chaance’s Avatar
Chaance Mar 03 230 views

Am I able to be in the military for 4 years and then work as a neonatal nurse?

Hey, my name is chance and I attend Aldine Ninth Grade School in Houston Tx. I want to attend the military when I gradate highschool to make my family proud. I also really want to work as a neonatal nurse in the NICU. I love babies and being around them, I also was a baby in the NICU for about...

Ethan’s Avatar
Ethan Mar 02 219 views

Should I go to college with the ROTC or just go straight to the military?

I don't fully understand the ROTC but my uncle has said some things about his experience and I'm unsure about what to do. #military #college #career

Ethan’s Avatar
Ethan Mar 02 160 views

What are the requirements to join the Marine Corps?

#military

Hector’s Avatar
Hector Mar 02 141 views

Can you get a job as a mechanic in the military?

#military #dieselengineering #information-technology

Addie’s Avatar
Addie Feb 08 244 views

Does a military lawyer/attorney do different tasks compared to regular ones?

I am thinking I could become a lawyer/attorney through the military and I'm just wondering how different it is from just being a regular lawyer/attorney?
#lawyer #law #military # #college #attorney

Zaria’s Avatar
Zaria Dec 01, 2021 235 views

What is the best way to get into any one of the departments under Homeland Security?

I enjoy solving mysteries and finding out information through research. Also I enjoy traveling and I have moved around a little bit. I have worked as a security guard for 3 years, I also have licences to carry a weapon and I have an interest in Information Technology. I plan on joining the Air...

Andrew’s Avatar
Andrew Oct 20, 2021 185 views

What was your steps to becoming a Armored Assault Vehicle Officer

I want to be a Armored Assault Vehicle Officer for the marines and i am wondering what are your opinions on this and what steps did you take to become one. #military