Career Questions tagged Military

Military members serve their country with pride and distinction while earning a salary and gaining valuable skills. From an intelligence analyst, pilot, engineer, and many more. There are also...

Jorden C.’s Avatar
Jorden C. 3 secs ago 0 views

What flight school should I go to?

I want to know what flight school would be best. I am thinking about going to high school to flight school in the army is that a good chose? And could I get some advice?...

#military

Coriean C.’s Avatar
Coriean C. Mar 13 44 views

Is there a military option on here ?

My name is coriean, I want to join the army and build my career as a special operations soldier. I suggest anyone who wants to join the military talk to all 5 branches before you go. Cause originally I was going into the marines but there benefits arent good they wont really take care of me...

#army #military

Coriean C.’s Avatar
Coriean C. Mar 13 38 views
Chloe B.’s Avatar
Chloe B. Feb 03 59 views

How do I know which Military Branch is right for me?

For as long as I could remember I had always dreamed of being in the Military. With my last year of HS weighing in, it's to the point where I need to step up and choose what I wanna do with my life. The only thing i'm having trouble with is deciding what branch is right for me....

#military

jose C.’s Avatar
jose C. Jan 27 28 views

how can you be esports ready

#ninja#tfue#fortnite#kobe#tournaments#faze sway#faze#optic#faze jarvis#liquid#mongral#benji#unknown army#ceeday#noah noah#poki#72hrs#liquid poach#fe4rless#single...

#military

mackenzie K.’s Avatar
mackenzie K. Jan 24 54 views

what does it take to become a medic in the navy

my name is Mackenzie im 16 and im really interested in going into the medic industry and #military #navy becoming a medic in the...

Gabriel I.’s Avatar
Gabriel I. Jan 24 69 views
Dustin M.’s Avatar
Dustin M. Dec 09, 2019 68 views

What are some ways I can get into acting on the cheep?

I'm a retired army veteran (since 2012 ) I'm 33 years old and I want to pursue acting as a career, I have no experience but I'll need to start somewhere. Balancing that with a family and Living in Austin, Texas it seems that the odds are stacked against me. After the Army I went to...

#film-acting #acting #military #theater

christopher X.’s Avatar
christopher X. Nov 27, 2019 81 views
christopher X.’s Avatar
christopher X. Nov 27, 2019 57 views
Sean W.’s Avatar
Sean W. Nov 20, 2019 38 views
Sean W.’s Avatar
Sean W. Nov 20, 2019 41 views
Sean W.’s Avatar
Sean W. Nov 20, 2019 41 views
Jesse M.’s Avatar
Jesse M. Nov 20, 2019 43 views
Jesse M.’s Avatar
Jesse M. Nov 20, 2019 50 views
Tate A.’s Avatar
Tate A. Nov 20, 2019 39 views
Tate A.’s Avatar
Tate A. Nov 20, 2019 43 views
Tate A.’s Avatar
Tate A. Nov 20, 2019 42 views

What made you want to join?

I want to be an MP....

#military

Haley N.’s Avatar
Haley N. Nov 20, 2019 58 views
Nathan E.’s Avatar
Nathan E. Nov 20, 2019 79 views

What are the requirements to join the military?

I am a freshman at T.F. Riggs high school and I was curious about what I would need to join the military. #military...

#army

Casey K.’s Avatar
Casey K. Nov 20, 2019 49 views

Can you join the air force if you have dyslexia?

Im a sophomore in high school and i was just wondering this if you can or cant?...

#military

elyse R.’s Avatar
elyse R. Nov 15, 2019 73 views

how do in become a military officer within the research fields of marine biology?

I love animals, being outdoors, and nature. I'm okay with performing hard work or getting dirty, because it doesn't bother me. I love stories on military researchers and their experiences. #marine-biology #military #army #marine...

#animals

Ryan R.’s Avatar
Ryan R. Nov 14, 2019 53 views
Wesley P.’s Avatar
Wesley P. Oct 25, 2019 48 views

If i am a good welder would i be able to get a scholarship for under water welding?

#scholarship ?I really want to enlist the #military but would it be the same paying range or would i get more if i am a...