Career Questions tagged Military

Military members serve their country with pride and distinction while earning a salary and gaining valuable skills. From an intelligence analyst, pilot, engineer, and many more. There are also...

Ethan C.’s Avatar
Ethan C. Sep 04, 2018 222 views

What do I need to do in order to be ready for the line of service?

What do I need to do in order to be ready for the line of service? #services...

#military

Mei Wei K.’s Avatar
Mei Wei K. Jan 16, 2018 261 views

If I were to join the military for tuition assistance as an Asian female going for a Pharmacy degree, which branch would be more suited for me?

I've been thinking about joining the military for tuition assistance, since my scholarship will expire after next year but my degree is 6yrs. I've heard a lot about the hurdles that women have to overcome in the military, primarily sexual harassment, and I wanted to know if I joined which would...

#military #gender-equality #military-service #pharmacy

Drew H.’s Avatar
Drew H. Jan 12, 2018 252 views

What classes should I take to join the Navy.

I would love to join the navy because I want to help america on the sea and land the best way I can #navy #military...

#military-service

Brady K.’s Avatar
Brady K. Jan 03, 2018 380 views
Sadie W.’s Avatar
Sadie W. Jan 03, 2018 317 views

What do I need to do to get into the Naval Academy?

I've always wanted to me in the military but I don't exactly know how to. What types of grades do I need to get? #military #naval-academy #navy...

#armed-forces

bilquis F.’s Avatar
bilquis F. May 07, 2016 1035 views

How do I become an IPS officer?

Henry S.’s Avatar
Henry S. Jan 16, 2018 269 views

What Does Career Entry After Military Service Look Like?

I'm currently looking at getting a Bachelor's in Aerospace Engineer before commissioning as an Air Force officer. If I were to get out after ~4-10 years, would I find myself at any major disadvantage for when looking for a job? Or would it be better to go for a full 20 years? #military...

#air-force-officer #aerospace

Nicholas S.’s Avatar
Nicholas S. Jan 16, 2018 247 views

What is working as a ET Nuke like?

I’ve really been looking into going into the Navy and trying to become a Electrical Technician in the Nuclear field after graduating college and was just wondering if anyone had experience working in or with someone in that field. #military...

#nuclear-engineering

Andre S.’s Avatar
Andre S. Jan 16, 2018 268 views

Is military truly the best way to pay for college?

I have many friends who went to college and never been to the military, and vice versa many friends who were in the military and never attended college....

#military

Paola G.’s Avatar
Paola G. Jan 10, 2018 509 views

How do you figure out your calling?

I am a junior with many passions. I am still trying to find what I am supposed to do with my life. I want to know how others found their passion. #career #career-counseling #law #medicine #school #photography #military #higher-education #education...

#technology

Deshawn H.’s Avatar
Deshawn H. Dec 18, 2017 482 views

Which branch of service is better for me, Air Force or Army based on my needs?

Hello, I'm an 18 yr old male who is considering joining the Air Force or Army in hopes of becoming more mature, disciplined, and in better physical shape as a man. While also building relationships, becoming a better leader and hoping to advance in my career. However, I prefer to be not...

#military #army #air-force

Deshawn H.’s Avatar
Deshawn H. Dec 18, 2017 438 views

Does the Air Force or Army provide more computer based careers?

Hello, I'm wondering which branch of service provides more computer-based jobs once you enter. As I am considering joining the military I want to know which branch provides the more computer-based careers. Please detail to me the quality of the computer careers available and the chances of...

#army #military #computer-software #air-force #computers

archana M.’s Avatar
archana M. May 03, 2016 754 views

With a major in commerce, is it possible to become an IAS officer?

Currently i am pursuing 1st PUC Commerce and my ambition is to become an IAS officer. #educator #ias #career #military...

#government

Dominick F.’s Avatar
Dominick F. Nov 16, 2017 416 views

I'm in 8th grade and curious about joining the military. What advice could someone offer me?

I would like to pursue a career in the military, but I'm needing to get some advice. #military #military-service #army #navy...

#career

shalika U.’s Avatar
shalika U. May 22, 2016 660 views

How do I become an IAS officer?

I want to serve my country and i want to become an IAS and this is my dream and i want to earn enough t and take care of my family and my parents iI am ready to spend all my time and hard working to reach of becoming an IAS officer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I score average marks in science and...

#military #ias-officer #government

Carmen M.’s Avatar
Carmen M. May 15, 2016 395 views

If I choose to take ROTC in college does that shut me out of being able to play sports?

I am trying to decide whether I should play sports or join ROTC, but I feel like if I choose one I will be shut out of the other. #recruiting #sports-coaching #college #military #career #career-counseling...

#athletics

Jocelyn Z.’s Avatar
Jocelyn Z. Oct 23, 2016 419 views

If I want to go into trauma nursing, would going through the military prepare me more or should I just get my degree through college?

I'm not quite sure that I will be able to handle the emotional challenges that come with the job, so I was just wondering if it would prepare me better? #trauma-nursing #nurse #nursing #military-medic #military...

#emergency-medicine

nayan G.’s Avatar
nayan G. May 14, 2016 458 views

What is an I.A.S. officer?

I'm interested in becoming an I.A.S. officer, but I don't know what the job entails. #government #military #army #career...

#career-counseling

Dae-Breóna A.’s Avatar
Dae-Breóna A. May 11, 2016 533 views
Joseph L.’s Avatar
Joseph L. May 10, 2016 640 views
Ganavi R.’s Avatar
Ganavi R. May 10, 2016 671 views

How do I become an IRS officer?

I've completed by 9th standard, I am asking this question to know more about my career. [P.S. This question was edited by a site admin for grammar and clarity.] #government #military #career...

#career-counseling

Raja K.’s Avatar
Raja K. May 05, 2016 726 views

How do I become an IAS officer?

I'd like to know what courses I should take after my 10th standard in order to become an IAS officer. #government #military #army #ias...

#career

chinnappadas S.’s Avatar
chinnappadas S. May 03, 2016 708 views

How do I become an IAS officer?

I want to become an IAS officer and would love to know the types of course I should be taking to do so. #ias #government #military #education #career #college...

#career-counseling

shahid A.’s Avatar
shahid A. May 03, 2016 557 views

How do I become an IPS officer?

My name is Shahid, I have completed my 10th std. I want to become a IPS officer and was wondering if anybody knew what course I should take to do so. #ipsofficer #government #military #education #career #career-counseling...

#higher-education

preethi Y.’s Avatar
preethi Y. May 03, 2016 565 views

How do I become an army officer?

I am studying in 10th std in India. After 10th is completed what courses should I take to join the army? #educator #military #army #education...

#career

manu V.’s Avatar
manu V. May 03, 2016 725 views

How do I become an IAS officer?

I'm interested in serving as an IAS officer. Which subjects should I study in school to become one? #educator #ias #career #military #government...