Career Questions tagged Army

Elizabeth R.’s Avatar
Elizabeth R. Nov 05 18 views

Would enlisting in the military get me more experience?

I wanna join the Army, but I also wanna go on with my career has office administration...

#army

juan C.’s Avatar
juan C. Sep 16 26 views

what kind training do you have to go thru to be in the military

i would like to be in the army or the marines #military...

#army

Kristiani M.’s Avatar
Kristiani M. Aug 27 32 views

What does is take to get in an academy for the military?

I'm a 16 year old girl who wants to go in the military. I'm in the JROTC program at my school. I want to go to an academy, not just straight through the military. I want to go to WestPoint or the Air Force Academy. I just wanted to know how I can get into an academy. #military #army...

#airforce

andres C.’s Avatar
andres C. Jun 28 54 views
Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Jun 02 120 views

How do companies view military service?

When hiring, do companies view military service as a good or bad thing? If it it a good thing, what branch looks best? Marines, Army, Army National Guard, Air Force, Air National Guard, Navy, Coast Guard? And does it look better to have been an enlisted or officer? (I'm guessing the best...

#coast-guard #corporate #aviation #major #technology #military #career #future #any #navy #company #marine #army #pilot #marines #college #hiring

Salvador R.’s Avatar
Salvador R. May 28 72 views
Sarah S.’s Avatar
Sarah S. May 03 44 views

what stepwise planning i should doo persue my career as adental officer at government sectors like defence or army or airforce?

I m persuing my BDS degree currently nd wld do my internship soon...would like suggesti ns on how to start and approach what exams I shld prepare for how shld I prepare myself for further #government #indian airforce #army ...# defence #india...

#air-force

Shannon B.’s Avatar
Shannon B. May 01 65 views
PW G.’s Avatar
PW G. Apr 17 76 views
William R.’s Avatar
William R. Apr 03 92 views
Madison W.’s Avatar
Madison W. Apr 01 91 views

What is it like to be Commanding Officer in the military?

What are some day-to-day responsibilities? What is it like? Do you enjoy it? #army...

#military

kayla Y.’s Avatar
kayla Y. Mar 08 65 views
Ava B.’s Avatar
Ava B. Mar 06 99 views

Can I go talk to a army recruiter at 14 years old.

I have a ton of questions to ask about the army to a recruiter. I want to talk to someone about it before high school before I really make it my goal. I want to have a plan before going into a journey that half way through the starting process decide it’s not for me. I really want to talk to a...

#recruiter #onestepahead #future #military #armyrecruiter #army

Ava B.’s Avatar
Ava B. Mar 06 68 views

What can I do to prepare myself physically and mentally for US army boot camp at 14 years of age?

I am planning on being in the army. Is there anything I can do to prepare for boot camp physically? Mentally? I know I still have half of 8th grade left and all of high school but I rather be over prepared than under prepared. Any suggestions on certain workouts? Muscle building? #bootcamp...

#prep #army #workouts

Ava B.’s Avatar
Ava B. Mar 05 124 views

I want to join the army. I am 14 years of age. What can I do to prepare? And what do I say to my mom?

My mom has supported me but at the same time is worried. She expected my dream of going into the army would fade off and I would find another career I liked. I also have another problem. I want to go to college but I am not sure if I should go to the army first. If I take ROTC I will have to be...

#professional #school #military #army #college

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Jan 24 205 views

What can I do to become a fighter pilot?

I'm trying to prepare to become a fighter pilot. Either in the Air Force or Marines. I understand the process to become one, but what can I do to prepare? What subjects can I take in high school? What degree would be best to take while in college? #airline-industry #navy #military #pilot...

#any #raptor #air-force #hashtag #marine #army #high-school #fighter-pilot #marines #aviation #armed-forces #career #college #airline

charles S.’s Avatar
charles S. Sep 04, 2018 131 views

can i go in the army

#army How are you doing to...

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018 207 views

How much does a major make in the army?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #army #military...

#pay #salary #army-major #major

Gretchen P.’s Avatar
Gretchen P. Apr 24, 2018 288 views

Will there be a World War III and will incoming college students be impacted?

We live in a scary world and war looks like it is going to happen. I am afraid for all my guy friends if they get drafted. #social-impact #military #army #armed-forces #united-states-navy...

#air-force

Clarise B.’s Avatar
Clarise B. Mar 17, 2018 248 views

After Nursing School, Specific Study

I have always wanted to be in the army, but I have also really always been passionate about nursing and medical field. Because of this, I would like to possibly pursue the Army Nurse Corps after receiving my BSN/RN. What would be the best steps to obtain this degree and get into the army nurse...

#healthcare #nursing #surgical #pediatric-nursing #registered-nurses #army