Career Questions tagged Army

Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. May 11 155 views
Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. May 11 65 views

Is being in the army good?

my best friend wants to go into the army and I want him to follow his dreams and do good and be better for himself #military...

#army

Luigi D.’s Avatar
Luigi D. Mar 13 61 views

How many years to get a retirement check

1.Honest and 2.Persistent There’s not allot about me except when there’s something difficult that i must accomplish And i actually enjoy the activity, i would use all the options i have to accomplished. Highly motivated in something i like #coastguard...

#army

Coriean C.’s Avatar
Coriean C. Mar 13 103 views

Is there a military option on here ?

My name is coriean, I want to join the army and build my career as a special operations soldier. I suggest anyone who wants to join the military talk to all 5 branches before you go. Cause originally I was going into the marines but there benefits arent good they wont really take care of me...

#army #military

jacklyn R.’s Avatar
jacklyn R. Dec 13, 2019 84 views

What should i know about being a Combat Medic?

I'm a student at Job Corps still trying to figure out what i want as a career. I'm just asking so i have a clearer mind about my choices. #medicalfield...

#army

Nathan E.’s Avatar
Nathan E. Nov 20, 2019 102 views

What are the requirements to join the military?

I am a freshman at T.F. Riggs high school and I was curious about what I would need to join the military. #military...

#army

elyse R.’s Avatar
elyse R. Nov 15, 2019 97 views

how do in become a military officer within the research fields of marine biology?

I love animals, being outdoors, and nature. I'm okay with performing hard work or getting dirty, because it doesn't bother me. I love stories on military researchers and their experiences. #marine-biology #military #army #marine...

#animals

Elizabeth R.’s Avatar
Elizabeth R. Nov 05, 2019 71 views

Would enlisting in the military get me more experience?

I wanna join the Army, but I also wanna go on with my career has office administration...

#army

Ahiline F.’s Avatar
Ahiline F. Oct 14, 2019 94 views
juan C.’s Avatar
juan C. Sep 16, 2019 80 views

what kind training do you have to go thru to be in the military

i would like to be in the army or the marines #military...

#army

Kristiani M.’s Avatar
Kristiani M. Aug 27, 2019 75 views

What does is take to get in an academy for the military?

I'm a 16 year old girl who wants to go in the military. I'm in the JROTC program at my school. I want to go to an academy, not just straight through the military. I want to go to WestPoint or the Air Force Academy. I just wanted to know how I can get into an academy. #military #army...

#airforce

andres C.’s Avatar
andres C. Jun 28, 2019 110 views
Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Jun 02, 2019 227 views

How do companies view military service?

When hiring, do companies view military service as a good or bad thing? If it it a good thing, what branch looks best? Marines, Army, Army National Guard, Air Force, Air National Guard, Navy, Coast Guard? And does it look better to have been an enlisted or officer? (I'm guessing the best...

#pilot #marine #company #coast-guard #corporate #major #marines #college #future #aviation #career #hiring #military #any #army #navy #technology

Salvador R.’s Avatar
Salvador R. May 28, 2019 137 views
Sarah S.’s Avatar
Sarah S. May 03, 2019 103 views

what stepwise planning i should doo persue my career as adental officer at government sectors like defence or army or airforce?

I m persuing my BDS degree currently nd wld do my internship soon...would like suggesti ns on how to start and approach what exams I shld prepare for how shld I prepare myself for further #government #indian airforce #army ...# defence #india...

#air-force

Shannon B.’s Avatar
Shannon B. May 01, 2019 104 views
PW G.’s Avatar
PW G. Apr 17, 2019 164 views
William R.’s Avatar
William R. Apr 03, 2019 190 views
Madison W.’s Avatar
Madison W. Apr 01, 2019 148 views

What is it like to be Commanding Officer in the military?

What are some day-to-day responsibilities? What is it like? Do you enjoy it? #army...

#military

kayla Y.’s Avatar
kayla Y. Mar 08, 2019 113 views
Ava B.’s Avatar
Ava B. Mar 06, 2019 287 views

Can I go talk to a army recruiter at 14 years old.

I have a ton of questions to ask about the army to a recruiter. I want to talk to someone about it before high school before I really make it my goal. I want to have a plan before going into a journey that half way through the starting process decide it’s not for me. I really want to talk to a...

#recruiter #future #armyrecruiter #army #onestepahead #military