Career Questions tagged Army

jacklyn R.’s Avatar
jacklyn R. Dec 13, 2019 45 views

What should i know about being a Combat Medic?

I'm a student at Job Corps still trying to figure out what i want as a career. I'm just asking so i have a clearer mind about my choices. #medicalfield...

#army

Nathan E.’s Avatar
Nathan E. Nov 20, 2019 52 views

What are the requirements to join the military?

I am a freshman at T.F. Riggs high school and I was curious about what I would need to join the military. #military...

#army

elyse R.’s Avatar
elyse R. Nov 15, 2019 50 views

how do in become a military officer within the research fields of marine biology?

I love animals, being outdoors, and nature. I'm okay with performing hard work or getting dirty, because it doesn't bother me. I love stories on military researchers and their experiences. #marine-biology #military #army #marine...

#animals

Elizabeth R.’s Avatar
Elizabeth R. Nov 05, 2019 33 views

Would enlisting in the military get me more experience?

I wanna join the Army, but I also wanna go on with my career has office administration...

#army

Ahiline F.’s Avatar
Ahiline F. Oct 14, 2019 54 views
juan C.’s Avatar
juan C. Sep 16, 2019 49 views

what kind training do you have to go thru to be in the military

i would like to be in the army or the marines #military...

#army

Kristiani M.’s Avatar
Kristiani M. Aug 27, 2019 49 views

What does is take to get in an academy for the military?

I'm a 16 year old girl who wants to go in the military. I'm in the JROTC program at my school. I want to go to an academy, not just straight through the military. I want to go to WestPoint or the Air Force Academy. I just wanted to know how I can get into an academy. #military #army...

#airforce

andres C.’s Avatar
andres C. Jun 28, 2019 68 views
Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Jun 02, 2019 149 views

How do companies view military service?

When hiring, do companies view military service as a good or bad thing? If it it a good thing, what branch looks best? Marines, Army, Army National Guard, Air Force, Air National Guard, Navy, Coast Guard? And does it look better to have been an enlisted or officer? (I'm guessing the best...

#pilot #navy #army #any #military #marine #aviation #company #marines #major #hiring #college #corporate #future #technology #coast-guard #career

Salvador R.’s Avatar
Salvador R. May 28, 2019 85 views
Sarah S.’s Avatar
Sarah S. May 03, 2019 66 views

what stepwise planning i should doo persue my career as adental officer at government sectors like defence or army or airforce?

I m persuing my BDS degree currently nd wld do my internship soon...would like suggesti ns on how to start and approach what exams I shld prepare for how shld I prepare myself for further #government #indian airforce #army ...# defence #india...

#air-force

Shannon B.’s Avatar
Shannon B. May 01, 2019 75 views
PW G.’s Avatar
PW G. Apr 17, 2019 89 views
William R.’s Avatar
William R. Apr 03, 2019 108 views
Madison W.’s Avatar
Madison W. Apr 01, 2019 111 views

What is it like to be Commanding Officer in the military?

What are some day-to-day responsibilities? What is it like? Do you enjoy it? #army...

#military

kayla Y.’s Avatar
kayla Y. Mar 08, 2019 73 views
Ava B.’s Avatar
Ava B. Mar 06, 2019 167 views

Can I go talk to a army recruiter at 14 years old.

I have a ton of questions to ask about the army to a recruiter. I want to talk to someone about it before high school before I really make it my goal. I want to have a plan before going into a journey that half way through the starting process decide it’s not for me. I really want to talk to a...

#armyrecruiter #onestepahead #recruiter #future #army #military

Ava B.’s Avatar
Ava B. Mar 06, 2019 80 views

What can I do to prepare myself physically and mentally for US army boot camp at 14 years of age?

I am planning on being in the army. Is there anything I can do to prepare for boot camp physically? Mentally? I know I still have half of 8th grade left and all of high school but I rather be over prepared than under prepared. Any suggestions on certain workouts? Muscle building? #bootcamp...

#prep #army #workouts

Ava B.’s Avatar
Ava B. Mar 05, 2019 145 views

I want to join the army. I am 14 years of age. What can I do to prepare? And what do I say to my mom?

My mom has supported me but at the same time is worried. She expected my dream of going into the army would fade off and I would find another career I liked. I also have another problem. I want to go to college but I am not sure if I should go to the army first. If I take ROTC I will have to be...

#professional #college #army #school #military

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Jan 24, 2019 234 views

What can I do to become a fighter pilot?

I'm trying to prepare to become a fighter pilot. Either in the Air Force or Marines. I understand the process to become one, but what can I do to prepare? What subjects can I take in high school? What degree would be best to take while in college? #airline-industry #navy #military #pilot...

#army #any #air-force #armed-forces #hashtag #airline #marine #aviation #fighter-pilot #high-school #college #raptor #marines #career

charles S.’s Avatar
charles S. Sep 04, 2018 148 views

can i go in the army

#army How are you doing to...