Career Questions tagged Armed Forces

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Jan 24 209 views

What can I do to become a fighter pilot?

I'm trying to prepare to become a fighter pilot. Either in the Air Force or Marines. I understand the process to become one, but what can I do to prepare? What subjects can I take in high school? What degree would be best to take while in college? #airline-industry #navy #military #pilot...

#armed-forces #high-school #fighter-pilot #any #army #aviation #marines #air-force #marine #hashtag #college #raptor #airline #career

Gretchen P.’s Avatar
Gretchen P. Apr 24, 2018 292 views

Will there be a World War III and will incoming college students be impacted?

We live in a scary world and war looks like it is going to happen. I am afraid for all my guy friends if they get drafted. #social-impact #military #army #armed-forces #united-states-navy...

#air-force

Sadie W.’s Avatar
Sadie W. Jan 03, 2018 238 views

What do I need to do to get into the Naval Academy?

I've always wanted to me in the military but I don't exactly know how to. What types of grades do I need to get? #military #naval-academy #navy...

#armed-forces

Ramya S.’s Avatar
Ramya S. May 07, 2016 562 views

Work profile of a Police and Army? Major risks in both the area.

Hi,I am Ramya. I am studying in 11 std. Would like to know the work profile of a police and army in India. Area of risk in both. #educator #police #military #police-officer #mentoring #army #police-academy...

#armed-forces

Surender S.’s Avatar
Surender S. Jun 27, 2016 514 views

I want to Join Army

I am in 9th class. and i want to join Army after my school could u please guide me in this regard #educator #k-12-education...

#armed-forces

Syed A.’s Avatar
Syed A. Jun 22, 2016 455 views

I want to build my career in Army. What should I do after class X?

I am a class 10 student. I want to serve myself to my country. So my ambition is to become an Army officer. #military #army #us-army-military #armed-forces...

#arm

Shaik T.’s Avatar
Shaik T. Jun 22, 2016 341 views

Can anyone provide me information about TES in army?

Can anyone provide me information about TES in army? #military #army #us-army-military #armed-forces...

#arm