Career Questions tagged Social Impact

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Jan 19, 2018 211 views

What kind of Career(s) allow you to have the most positive impact on the lives of inner city youth in our culture today?

I want to know what are the jobs and careers that will allow us to positively influence the underprivileged youth in our inner cities. I want to explore new ways that will allow us to not just impact the lives of these kids, but also of the many generations to come! #bethechange #social-impact...

#careers

Gretchen P.’s Avatar
Gretchen P. Apr 24, 2018 333 views

Will there be a World War III and will incoming college students be impacted?

We live in a scary world and war looks like it is going to happen. I am afraid for all my guy friends if they get drafted. #social-impact #military #army #armed-forces #united-states-navy...

#air-force

Tabrynn T.’s Avatar
Tabrynn T. Sep 01, 2017 331 views

As a landscape architect, will it be possible for me to implement more landscapes and green into big cities? #landscape architecture

My dream as a landscape architect is to implement rooftop gardens, window boxes, and varieties of other things to make big cities greener. I want to know how possible it would be for me to do that after I graduate from the landscape architecture program, and if I can do that through a firm or...

#social-impact #career-specific #architecture #landscape-architecture #social-entrepreneurship

Sequoia W.’s Avatar
Sequoia W. Feb 11, 2015 623 views

What are some career options under the psychology major?

I am a high school senior in Boston, Massachusetts. I am very interested in helping my community and being a mentor for children who need one. I have taken an internship as a social worker, which I did like, but I am not sure if that is something that I want to do. What are some other options...

#psychology #social-worker #child-psychology #social-impact

Michael V.’s Avatar
Michael V. Apr 07, 2014 995 views

What are some career options when majoring in public policy ?

I'm a junior in high school and I am really interested in social justice. I think I may be interested in being able to influence the laws set in place to strive for equality and freedom where I live. #law #government #public-policy...

#social-impact

Dominique M.’s Avatar
Dominique M. Mar 26, 2014 1137 views

Difficulties in selecting a career

What is the most difficult issue when determining what career to choose? #career #social-impact...

#compensation-review

Dominique M.’s Avatar
Dominique M. Mar 26, 2014 1096 views

Compensation for Nurse and Teachers

How much does a nurse make compared to a teacher? If the difference is huge by how much? #career #teaching #compensation...

#social-impact