Career Questions tagged Social Worker

Suddam H.’s Avatar
Suddam H. Apr 29 123 views

How can I help the societ?

Fluent in Englis, Hindi and Bangla Able to work hard #career #social #social-worker #social-work...

#work

makayla H.’s Avatar
makayla H. Jan 29 158 views

what do social workers do

hey there hows your day mine bad as ever #social-work...

#social-worker

annaka S.’s Avatar
annaka S. Nov 20, 2019 84 views

What is the annual pay for a social worker?

$43k- 67.9k a year...

#social-worker

Penelope G.’s Avatar
Penelope G. Nov 14, 2019 118 views
Samuel M.’s Avatar
Samuel M. Oct 03, 2019 121 views
Samuel M.’s Avatar
Samuel M. Oct 03, 2019 114 views
Anastasia H.’s Avatar
Anastasia H. Sep 06, 2019 148 views
christina N.’s Avatar
christina N. Aug 21, 2019 122 views

I am in between social work and psychology as a career and I am not sure which to choose because of the pay

I am apart of a big family. I am about to enter my senior year of high school. #career #college #psychology...

#social-worker

Emely A.’s Avatar
Emely A. Apr 30, 2019 148 views

What is it like to be a Social worker?

How stressful is your work? Do you plan to stay in this career? What do you think it takes to be become come one? #social-worker #social-work #...

#psychology

Rahsaan L.’s Avatar
Rahsaan L. Jan 20, 2019 278 views

what are other ways beside going to school will help me to become a social worker?

right now finances aren't so great fore me to enroll in school at the moment #volunteer...

#social-worker

Caitlin O.’s Avatar
Caitlin O. Aug 04, 2018 277 views

What is the pay-off of being a social worker?

My interest has always been in helping people. Will I get to see that in a career in social work? Will I truly be making a difference in people's lives? #social-work #social-worker...

#social-services

TNyjah M.’s Avatar
TNyjah M. Aug 01, 2018 248 views
Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018 284 views

What courses do you need to become a social worker?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college...

#academic-advising #social-work #social-worker #courses #classes

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 15, 2018 366 views

What subjects are needed to become a social worker?

#college-major #social-worker #social-work

Rachel H.’s Avatar
Rachel H. May 22, 2018 272 views

Careers in Social Work

I’m working towards my Masters in SW. What are some careers that involve more therapy and working with families and teens? Even foster families and teens. #social-work #social-worker...

#pyschology

Jennifer C.’s Avatar
Jennifer C. May 20, 2016 1058 views

What is the hardest line of work in the Social Work field?

I am asking this question because I will be getting my social work degree once I complete the last course I need. #social-work...

#social-worker

Wasi S.’s Avatar
Wasi S. Jun 24, 2016 889 views

How do you recommend I start my own small business?

I want to start a small scale business and need guidance.. how many workers would be needed for a packaging company? #business #entrepreneurship #social-worker #business-idea #small-business...

#e-business

Calvin K.’s Avatar
Calvin K. Jun 23, 2016 701 views

What type of education do I need to become a counsellor?

Do I need a degree in psychology? Social work? What type of degree do I need for a career in counselling? #psychology #social-work #counselor #counseling #counselling...

#social-worker

Sydnie J.’s Avatar
Sydnie J. May 13, 2016 469 views

How are college courses to become a social worker?

I've been thinking a long time about majoring in social work and minoring in Spanish but I'm a little worried about the class load with my job also. I'm also a little scared if they will judge me for having depression and if that is a hindrance in this field... #social #sociology...

#guidance-counselor #social-worker

Maggie C.’s Avatar
Maggie C. May 12, 2016 559 views

What are some tips/tricks that you have used to improve your social skills/speech skills when dealing with clients/customers? Do you believe experience is best when it comes to improving speech/social skills for a career? Personal practice? Both?

I know social skills are very important when it comes to the career path that I want to follow; however, I am somewhat lacking in social skills. In discussion with a more professional context I have some difficulties, specifically interviews. This question pertains as much to a career as any...

#job-skills #social-worker #social-skills #human-resources #skills #social-work