Career Questions tagged Children

Alondra E.’s Avatar
Alondra E. Apr 09 40 views

I am not sure if I major in psychology or in social work or something else entirely?

I want to help children that are in foster care and/or coming from bad homes. #children #social-work...

#therapist

james R.’s Avatar
james R. Mar 29 31 views

where can i find a paraprofessional position

i want to help out with special needs children #children...

#help

Jileddys B.’s Avatar
Jileddys B. Feb 26 86 views

what are the negative and positives of social worker ?

i would like to work with children, i'm just not sure if this is the career path i want to go to without all the information i need to know #career-paths #career-path #social-work #counseling #education #children #child...

#baby

tadiwa M.’s Avatar
tadiwa M. Jan 08 138 views

can a dentist open a dental clinic and how?

I am a 10th grade student based in Port Elizabeth. I love working with people and empowering them. I decided to study oral health because I did not want to see a single person who has insecurities about their teeth. I really wish to work with children because I love them and want them to know...

#dentist #children

raikeema W.’s Avatar
raikeema W. Nov 13, 2020 79 views

what is the positive things about being a physical therapy and the bad things ?

I wanna know so i can know what im going to be looking for. Also, i love helping kids im a very nice and respectful person. #children #experience...

#working-with-children

rokaria G.’s Avatar
rokaria G. Nov 13, 2020 61 views

how to become a counselor?

i would like to become a counselor so i can help those children see the hope there is to see. #children...

#counselor

Beyza I.’s Avatar
Beyza I. Nov 11, 2020 74 views

What is like to be a fashion designer?

I love to sew and I am self taught. I have been sewing for a year or two and I hope to one day have my own business. I also love children and helping people in need. #children #sewing #fashion...

#childcare

julia P.’s Avatar
julia P. Nov 05, 2020 67 views

What jobs pay well and involve children?

I like teaching....

#children

sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. Oct 27, 2020 111 views

What does it take to be a teacher?

I'm in 8th grade and I have a class called career and technology. My teacher is having us do a project about the careers we would like to do when we are older, she asked us to ask some questions we have. #children #teaching #career...

#teacher

Madison G.’s Avatar
Madison G. Oct 27, 2020 168 views

What is a nurse practitioner responsible for in the workplace?

Hi, my name is Maddy and I am a sophomore in high school. I love the idea of helping children and just working with them, but I don't really know all of what a nurse practitioner does. I'd like to get to know the job and all it entails before I ever seriously considered it as a future career....

#nursepractitioner #children

Ashley S.’s Avatar
Ashley S. Oct 26, 2020 62 views

What are some other related occupations to a pediatric surgeon?

Hello I am Ashley and I am a freshman in high school. I am struggling to figure out what I should do for the rest of my life. #medical...

#children

Hailey D.’s Avatar
Hailey D. Oct 24, 2020 117 views

Is it difficult to help all kinds of people, whether they deserve it or not?

I am a senior in high school and I have been set on studying psychology and becoming a therapist my whole life. One thing I think about a lot as I pursue this career is "am I only going to be able to help the privileged?". I want to help more people than who has a surplus of money for mental...

#health #children #mental-health #helping-others #therapy #therapists #therapist #councelling #help #medicine

Makenna R.’s Avatar
Makenna R. Oct 23, 2020 91 views

What profession is that best to work at with special needs children and adults?

I am a sophomore in high school and I am very interested in the mind of specifically down syndrome children and adults. I would love to work with mentally challenged people so I can one, learn more about their environment and how they live everyday and two, help them the best that I can....

#working-with-children #downsyndrome #children

Jordan W.’s Avatar
Jordan W. Sep 04, 2020 116 views
Charlie S.’s Avatar
Charlie S. Aug 27, 2020 129 views

How do I become a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner

I love kids and the medical field, everything about the human body interests me. The one thing I love the most is being able to be the care giver for families and children. #children #pediatrics...

#nurse

Tea F.’s Avatar
Tea F. Jul 23, 2020 204 views

What are ways to keep children learning in a non-academic setting, especially while quarantining?

With school being online, children being in daycare, the lack of summer camps, clubs, and other activities, it's becoming harder to help children continue to learn in a fun way. Many students, including myself, have found it difficult to learn from online classes: the material just doesn't...

#school #children #help #july20 #education #teacher

Jess W.’s Avatar
Jess W. Apr 24, 2020 185 views

Where to look for jobs involving health and wellness or sport and children?

I am a graduating college senior from Gordon College. I study business administration and recreation, sport, and wellness. I am a 4 year varsity basketball player at school as well. I am looking for a position involving children, health and wellness or sport, and I also have been interested in...

#sports #physicaleducation #children #basketball #college

Erin W.’s Avatar
Erin W. Nov 14, 2019 215 views
Erin W.’s Avatar
Erin W. Nov 14, 2019 142 views
Rosheana W.’s Avatar
Rosheana W. May 31, 2019 175 views