Career Questions tagged Children

Rosheana W.’s Avatar
Rosheana W. May 31 62 views
tiesha A.’s Avatar
tiesha A. Apr 02 56 views
Lawson M.’s Avatar
Lawson M. Dec 16, 2018 132 views

Should I become a Junior emt?

I have been wanting and studying pediatrics in high school and I was told that if I got my credits early and would be able to graduate at the end of the first semester my senior year, should I study to receive this job and would it look good on a med school...

#children

Ajaysia W.’s Avatar
Ajaysia W. Aug 28, 2018 174 views
Adeline H.’s Avatar
Adeline H. Aug 20, 2018 107 views
Nadya C.’s Avatar
Nadya C. Aug 14, 2018 159 views

What majors are good to take in order to become a pediatrician? or a neonatal nurse?

I am going into my senior year in high school and want to be a pediatrician but do not know what to go into college with a certain major??? #pediatrician #children #pediatrics...

#surgery

Camdyn S.’s Avatar
Camdyn S. Aug 03, 2018 234 views

My goal is to become a parent / family life educator. How do I maintain peace in my life when helping children daily who are hurting in their life? How do I keep work, at work?

I'm concerned that I will be worried about kids on a daily basis and need to learn techniques to help children, but maintain my sanity #helpingothers...

#children

Tea F.’s Avatar
Tea F. May 27, 2018 305 views

How do you start your own Daycare?

I want to know the basic requirements to having your own daycare. For example, do you need a degree? How do you recruit people to work there? How do you get the parents to trust your new daycare? How much does it cost to start a daycare? Should I consider getting a degree in Business?...

#daycare #business #entrepreneur #child-care #children #child-development

Abby S.’s Avatar
Abby S. Jun 27, 2018 218 views

I want to be a developmental child psychologist

what majors should i take in college . #psychology #development #psychologist #children...

#kids

Brittney D.’s Avatar
Brittney D. Jan 16, 2018 247 views

I love kids beside a teacher, what jobs are out there for me?

I’m case being a teacher doesn’t work out I want to know what other options I have. #education #teaching #children...

#working-with-children

Ryan W.’s Avatar
Ryan W. Jan 16, 2018 290 views
Jennifer R.’s Avatar
Jennifer R. Jan 16, 2018 222 views

How, through my future career, can I inspire young kids to make a difference in their community?

I want to make a lasting impact on the people I work with, and I want the children I see to be inspired to work hard and positively impact the people around them. What are some ways I can help kids achieve this? #positivity #inspiration #medicine #children #working-with-children...

#community-outreach

Jalencia P.’s Avatar
Jalencia P. Apr 12, 2018 181 views

Do you think there needs to be more investigation when doing CPS

I'm an adopted child, along with my twin brother, who's special needs and I found out not too long ago that there are actually a lot of adopted and foster kids in my area. But, not all are in a loving caring home like I am. I feel like I should step in, give back to the kids and make a change...

#career-path #career-choice #child-care #working-with-children #children #child-development

Jalencia P.’s Avatar
Jalencia P. Apr 12, 2018 226 views

Why isn't anyone standing up for helpless kids?

Some are too young to understand and some are old enough and people might think that the child is overacting and just want attention. #child-development #working-with-children #child-care #children #career-choice...

#career-path

Melissa B.’s Avatar
Melissa B. Jan 25, 2018 254 views

Is it better to get a dual degree or a double major? Also, does anyone know a child life specialist? Do they like it?

I was planning on getting two degrees... one in family and child studies and one in early childhood education. If I get the dual degree in something similiar to these... I'd love to do this! #psychology #education...

#children

David F.’s Avatar
David F. Jan 19, 2018 253 views

How can I inspire corporations to invest in community initiatives that will empower youth?

So many children are missing out on the growth opportunities and empowering experiences provided by team sports programs. The reason? Sports programs are expensive to organize. When parents and guardians are working just to pay bills and put food on the table, they cannot afford to pay for...

#help #grow #community-outreach #children #corporate-social-responsibility #strong

Nads P.’s Avatar
Nads P. Jan 17, 2018 193 views

How can I guarantee that my passion for social work will help find the right homes for those in need?

I’m a sociology majoring who’s concentrating is focusing on social work because I want to be a social worker. I want to help children and families find the right job and make sure they have a safe place to stay. How is my passion going to guarantee them a home? I want to fight for them, be...

#courage #socialwork #bravery #empowerment #sociology #children #passion

Sarah K.’s Avatar
Sarah K. Oct 12, 2017 503 views
Dezarae P.’s Avatar
Dezarae P. Sep 01, 2017 404 views

Child, Family and School Social Worker

Hey I understand that a child, family and school social worker, work with children and families who are struggling with social and psychological issues at schools, in the home or in their communities. And these environments interact with a wide variety of issues related to children, families...

#family #social-work #children

De'Asia  S.’s Avatar
De'Asia S. Feb 10, 2017 978 views

What are the benefits of being a pediatrician?

What are some of the benefits and how would some of these help me #pediatrician #pediatric-nursing #children #working-with-children...

#employee-benefits

Sarah D.’s Avatar
Sarah D. Aug 19, 2016 531 views

What is the average day like when you are committed to a full time job?

I am still very young but when I become older I would like to start a family and get to spend quality time with my spouse and children, is that possible with this career? #sports #sports-management #entertainment #children...

#sports-media

Samantha D.’s Avatar
Samantha D. May 27, 2016 377 views

How do I pick a major?

Im still not sure what im looking to do or if theres something that will fit my interest. #business #children...

#pyschology