Career Questions tagged Children

Noah W.’s Avatar
Noah W. Oct 20 105 views

What are some draw backs of being a teacher

I like kids and would want to work in k-4 grade teacher children...

education

Da'Nita G.’s Avatar
Da'Nita G. Jul 06 157 views

Is this realistic?

I want to make a business. I want to work with children, teens and animals. It will be like a mental and physical therapy. The children will get help with life. Like emotional, mental, physical support or with life, school and family. The animals will be rescued and fixed up. The children and...

surgeon physical-therapy animals psychology children doctor teens

Amuna A.’s Avatar
Amuna A. May 26 175 views

What do I do right after graduating college?

I' m entering college soon and I'm not sure if I am going to school to gain experience or to get a job right away. What's more valuable. I wanna work with kids in a school, either a teacher or speech pathologist.teacher children...

school

leslie Q.’s Avatar
leslie Q. Apr 30 161 views

do you have to take medical school to become a nurse ?

Hey im a junior in high school and im looking for some help because when i enter 12 grade i want to have my mind setteled high-school children...

help

Alondra E.’s Avatar
Alondra E. Apr 09 151 views

I am not sure if I major in psychology or in social work or something else entirely?

I want to help children that are in foster care and/or coming from bad homes. children social-work...

therapist

james R.’s Avatar
james R. Mar 29 130 views

where can i find a paraprofessional position

i want to help out with special needs children children...

help

Jileddys B.’s Avatar
Jileddys B. Feb 26 249 views

what are the negative and positives of social worker ?

i would like to work with children, i'm just not sure if this is the career path i want to go to without all the information i need to know career-paths career-path social-work counseling education children child...

baby

tadiwa M.’s Avatar
tadiwa M. Jan 08 315 views

can a dentist open a dental clinic and how?

I am a 10th grade student based in Port Elizabeth. I love working with people and empowering them. I decided to study oral health because I did not want to see a single person who has insecurities about their teeth. I really wish to work with children because I love them and want them to know...

children dentist

raikeema W.’s Avatar
raikeema W. Nov 13, 2020 164 views

what is the positive things about being a physical therapy and the bad things ?

I wanna know so i can know what im going to be looking for. Also, i love helping kids im a very nice and respectful person. children experience...

working-with-children

rokaria G.’s Avatar
rokaria G. Nov 13, 2020 136 views

how to become a counselor?

i would like to become a counselor so i can help those children see the hope there is to see. children...

counselor

Beyza I.’s Avatar
Beyza I. Nov 11, 2020 160 views

What is like to be a fashion designer?

I love to sew and I am self taught. I have been sewing for a year or two and I hope to one day have my own business. I also love children and helping people in need. children sewing fashion...

childcare

julia P.’s Avatar
julia P. Nov 05, 2020 130 views

What jobs pay well and involve children?

I like teaching....

children

sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. Oct 27, 2020 204 views

What does it take to be a teacher?

I'm in 8th grade and I have a class called career and technology. My teacher is having us do a project about the careers we would like to do when we are older, she asked us to ask some questions we have. children teaching career...

teacher

Madison G.’s Avatar
Madison G. Oct 27, 2020 391 views

What is a nurse practitioner responsible for in the workplace?

Hi, my name is Maddy and I am a sophomore in high school. I love the idea of helping children and just working with them, but I don't really know all of what a nurse practitioner does. I'd like to get to know the job and all it entails before I ever seriously considered it as a future career....

children nursepractitioner

Ashley S.’s Avatar
Ashley S. Oct 26, 2020 118 views

What are some other related occupations to a pediatric surgeon?

Hello I am Ashley and I am a freshman in high school. I am struggling to figure out what I should do for the rest of my life. medical...

children

Hailey D.’s Avatar
Hailey D. Oct 24, 2020 198 views

Is it difficult to help all kinds of people, whether they deserve it or not?

I am a senior in high school and I have been set on studying psychology and becoming a therapist my whole life. One thing I think about a lot as I pursue this career is "am I only going to be able to help the privileged?". I want to help more people than who has a surplus of money for mental...

children therapists mental-health therapy medicine help therapist health councelling helping-others

Makenna R.’s Avatar
Makenna R. Oct 23, 2020 144 views

What profession is that best to work at with special needs children and adults?

I am a sophomore in high school and I am very interested in the mind of specifically down syndrome children and adults. I would love to work with mentally challenged people so I can one, learn more about their environment and how they live everyday and two, help them the best that I can....

working-with-children downsyndrome children

Jordan W.’s Avatar
Jordan W. Sep 04, 2020 216 views
Charlie S.’s Avatar
Charlie S. Aug 27, 2020 216 views

How do I become a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner

I love kids and the medical field, everything about the human body interests me. The one thing I love the most is being able to be the care giver for families and children. children pediatrics...

nurse

Tea F.’s Avatar
Tea F. Jul 23, 2020 280 views

What are ways to keep children learning in a non-academic setting, especially while quarantining?

With school being online, children being in daycare, the lack of summer camps, clubs, and other activities, it's becoming harder to help children continue to learn in a fun way. Many students, including myself, have found it difficult to learn from online classes: the material just doesn't...

school children help education teacher july20