Career Questions tagged Children

sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. Oct 27 18 views

What does it take to be a teacher?

I'm in 8th grade and I have a class called career and technology. My teacher is having us do a project about the careers we would like to do when we are older, she asked us to ask some questions we have. #children #teaching #career...

#teacher

Madison G.’s Avatar
Madison G. Oct 27 9 views

What is a nurse practitioner responsible for in the workplace?

Hi, my name is Maddy and I am a sophomore in high school. I love the idea of helping children and just working with them, but I don't really know all of what a nurse practitioner does. I'd like to get to know the job and all it entails before I ever seriously considered it as a future career....

#nursepractitioner #children

Ashley S.’s Avatar
Ashley S. Oct 26 18 views

What are some other related occupations to a pediatric surgeon?

Hello I am Ashley and I am a freshman in high school. I am struggling to figure out what I should do for the rest of my life. #medical...

#children

Hailey D.’s Avatar
Hailey D. Oct 24 49 views

Is it difficult to help all kinds of people, whether they deserve it or not?

I am a senior in high school and I have been set on studying psychology and becoming a therapist my whole life. One thing I think about a lot as I pursue this career is "am I only going to be able to help the privileged?". I want to help more people than who has a surplus of money for mental...

#therapist #helping-others #councelling #therapists #children #help #mental-health #health #therapy #medicine

Makenna R.’s Avatar
Makenna R. Oct 23 33 views

What profession is that best to work at with special needs children and adults?

I am a sophomore in high school and I am very interested in the mind of specifically down syndrome children and adults. I would love to work with mentally challenged people so I can one, learn more about their environment and how they live everyday and two, help them the best that I can....

#children #working-with-children #downsyndrome

Sara M.’s Avatar
Sara M. Oct 19 13 views
Jordan W.’s Avatar
Jordan W. Sep 04 80 views
Charlie S.’s Avatar
Charlie S. Aug 27 80 views

How do I become a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner

I love kids and the medical field, everything about the human body interests me. The one thing I love the most is being able to be the care giver for families and children. #children #pediatrics...

#nurse

Tea F.’s Avatar
Tea F. Jul 23 145 views

What are ways to keep children learning in a non-academic setting, especially while quarantining?

With school being online, children being in daycare, the lack of summer camps, clubs, and other activities, it's becoming harder to help children continue to learn in a fun way. Many students, including myself, have found it difficult to learn from online classes: the material just doesn't...

#july20 #children #help #education #school #teacher

Jess W.’s Avatar
Jess W. Apr 24 136 views

Where to look for jobs involving health and wellness or sport and children?

I am a graduating college senior from Gordon College. I study business administration and recreation, sport, and wellness. I am a 4 year varsity basketball player at school as well. I am looking for a position involving children, health and wellness or sport, and I also have been interested in...

#children #basketball #physicaleducation #college #sports

Erin W.’s Avatar
Erin W. Nov 14, 2019 113 views
Erin W.’s Avatar
Erin W. Nov 14, 2019 95 views
Rosheana W.’s Avatar
Rosheana W. May 31, 2019 147 views
tiesha A.’s Avatar
tiesha A. Apr 02, 2019 135 views
Lawson M.’s Avatar
Lawson M. Dec 16, 2018 191 views

Should I become a Junior emt?

I have been wanting and studying pediatrics in high school and I was told that if I got my credits early and would be able to graduate at the end of the first semester my senior year, should I study to receive this job and would it look good on a med school...

#children

Ajaysia W.’s Avatar
Ajaysia W. Aug 28, 2018 304 views
Adeline H.’s Avatar
Adeline H. Aug 20, 2018 206 views
Nadya C.’s Avatar
Nadya C. Aug 14, 2018 265 views

What majors are good to take in order to become a pediatrician? or a neonatal nurse?

I am going into my senior year in high school and want to be a pediatrician but do not know what to go into college with a certain major??? #pediatrician #children #pediatrics...

#surgery

Camdyn S.’s Avatar
Camdyn S. Aug 03, 2018 326 views

My goal is to become a parent / family life educator. How do I maintain peace in my life when helping children daily who are hurting in their life? How do I keep work, at work?

I'm concerned that I will be worried about kids on a daily basis and need to learn techniques to help children, but maintain my sanity #helpingothers...

#children

Tea F.’s Avatar
Tea F. May 27, 2018 401 views

How do you start your own Daycare?

I want to know the basic requirements to having your own daycare. For example, do you need a degree? How do you recruit people to work there? How do you get the parents to trust your new daycare? How much does it cost to start a daycare? Should I consider getting a degree in Business?...

#daycare #children #child-development #child-care #entrepreneur #business

Abby S.’s Avatar
Abby S. Jun 27, 2018 318 views