Career Questions tagged Children

tadiwa M.’s Avatar
tadiwa M. Jan 08 37 views

can a dentist open a dental clinic and how?

I am a 10th grade student based in Port Elizabeth. I love working with people and empowering them. I decided to study oral health because I did not want to see a single person who has insecurities about their teeth. I really wish to work with children because I love them and want them to know...

#children #dentist

raikeema W.’s Avatar
raikeema W. Nov 13, 2020 60 views

what is the positive things about being a physical therapy and the bad things ?

I wanna know so i can know what im going to be looking for. Also, i love helping kids im a very nice and respectful person. #children #experience...

#working-with-children

rokaria G.’s Avatar
rokaria G. Nov 13, 2020 43 views

how to become a counselor?

i would like to become a counselor so i can help those children see the hope there is to see. #children...

#counselor

Beyza I.’s Avatar
Beyza I. Nov 11, 2020 45 views

What is like to be a fashion designer?

I love to sew and I am self taught. I have been sewing for a year or two and I hope to one day have my own business. I also love children and helping people in need. #children #sewing #fashion...

#childcare

Annaleigha T.’s Avatar
Annaleigha T. Nov 05, 2020 75 views
julia P.’s Avatar
julia P. Nov 05, 2020 50 views

What jobs pay well and involve children?

I like teaching....

#children

sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. Oct 27, 2020 83 views

What does it take to be a teacher?

I'm in 8th grade and I have a class called career and technology. My teacher is having us do a project about the careers we would like to do when we are older, she asked us to ask some questions we have. #children #teaching #career...

#teacher

Madison G.’s Avatar
Madison G. Oct 27, 2020 71 views

What is a nurse practitioner responsible for in the workplace?

Hi, my name is Maddy and I am a sophomore in high school. I love the idea of helping children and just working with them, but I don't really know all of what a nurse practitioner does. I'd like to get to know the job and all it entails before I ever seriously considered it as a future career....

#children #nursepractitioner

Ashley S.’s Avatar
Ashley S. Oct 26, 2020 46 views

What are some other related occupations to a pediatric surgeon?

Hello I am Ashley and I am a freshman in high school. I am struggling to figure out what I should do for the rest of my life. #medical...

#children

Hailey D.’s Avatar
Hailey D. Oct 24, 2020 90 views

Is it difficult to help all kinds of people, whether they deserve it or not?

I am a senior in high school and I have been set on studying psychology and becoming a therapist my whole life. One thing I think about a lot as I pursue this career is "am I only going to be able to help the privileged?". I want to help more people than who has a surplus of money for mental...

#help #children #therapist #therapy #health #mental-health #helping-others #medicine #therapists #councelling

Makenna R.’s Avatar
Makenna R. Oct 23, 2020 68 views

What profession is that best to work at with special needs children and adults?

I am a sophomore in high school and I am very interested in the mind of specifically down syndrome children and adults. I would love to work with mentally challenged people so I can one, learn more about their environment and how they live everyday and two, help them the best that I can....

#children #downsyndrome #working-with-children

Sara M.’s Avatar
Sara M. Oct 19, 2020 32 views
Sara M.’s Avatar
Sara M. Oct 19, 2020 38 views
Jordan W.’s Avatar
Jordan W. Sep 04, 2020 98 views

What is it like being a therapist? How long do you have to be in school? Can I do a trade?

I'm curious in knowing about what the schedule of a therapist looks like. #children #psychology #therapist #therapy #hospital...

#mentalhealth

Charlie S.’s Avatar
Charlie S. Aug 27, 2020 103 views

How do I become a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner

I love kids and the medical field, everything about the human body interests me. The one thing I love the most is being able to be the care giver for families and children. #children #pediatrics...

#nurse

Tea F.’s Avatar
Tea F. Jul 23, 2020 177 views

What are ways to keep children learning in a non-academic setting, especially while quarantining?

With school being online, children being in daycare, the lack of summer camps, clubs, and other activities, it's becoming harder to help children continue to learn in a fun way. Many students, including myself, have found it difficult to learn from online classes: the material just doesn't...

#help #children #school #july20 #education #teacher

Jess W.’s Avatar
Jess W. Apr 24, 2020 154 views

Where to look for jobs involving health and wellness or sport and children?

I am a graduating college senior from Gordon College. I study business administration and recreation, sport, and wellness. I am a 4 year varsity basketball player at school as well. I am looking for a position involving children, health and wellness or sport, and I also have been interested in...

#college #children #basketball #sports #physicaleducation

Jocelyn E.’s Avatar
Jocelyn E. Nov 20, 2019 110 views
Erin W.’s Avatar
Erin W. Nov 14, 2019 142 views
Erin W.’s Avatar
Erin W. Nov 14, 2019 115 views
Rosheana W.’s Avatar
Rosheana W. May 31, 2019 161 views
tiesha A.’s Avatar
tiesha A. Apr 02, 2019 160 views
Lawson M.’s Avatar
Lawson M. Dec 16, 2018 216 views

Should I become a Junior emt?

I have been wanting and studying pediatrics in high school and I was told that if I got my credits early and would be able to graduate at the end of the first semester my senior year, should I study to receive this job and would it look good on a med school...

#children

Ajaysia W.’s Avatar
Ajaysia W. Aug 28, 2018 328 views