Career Questions tagged Kids

Riley M.’s Avatar
Riley M. Nov 01 43 views

What are the best classes for me to take for early childhood development?

I am a senior in high school studying early childhood development at Ozark Technical Community College. I also go to a private Christian School in the mornings before that. I love kids and just interacting with them. Now I need to know what to do to get better learning about early childhood...

earlychildhood kids

Bekka K.’s Avatar
Bekka K. Jan 31 149 views

What jobs might I like and be good at?

My favorite subject is reading/English. I don’t really like math, science, or history. I want to do something in human services, and don’t really like animals or things dealing with the body. I really like kids and music....

kids

willa T.’s Avatar
willa T. Oct 23, 2020 163 views

What requirements are needed to work as a pediatrician?

I'm in the eleventh grade and I am exploring the different options of careers that I am leaning towards, a pediatrician is one of them. I love being around kids and I also love learning about the body so I'm very interested in learning more about this career. What are the skills and...

career kids pediatrician

Randy W.’s Avatar
Randy W. Apr 19, 2018 329 views

What are the necessary steps I need to take to become a pediatrician?

I'm asking this question because I want to help kids with their health field kids medicine pediatrics pediatrician healthcare...

hospital-and-healthcare

Abby S.’s Avatar
Abby S. Jun 27, 2018 417 views