Career Questions tagged Babies

Emma S.’s Avatar
Emma S. Mar 25 141 views

how long are the work days

I am interested in neonatal...

babies

Hattie A.’s Avatar
Hattie A. Oct 19, 2020 96 views

On average how many hours does an nicu nurse work on a daily basis?

I would like to be an nicu nurse but I want to know the details....

babies

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 08, 2020 169 views

What is it like being a neonatal nurse?

I want to know what motivates you everyday to go to work and help babies. medicine nurse neonatal...

babies

Abby J.’s Avatar
Abby J. Nov 20, 2019 247 views

How much do you get pay for a year if you become a NICU Nurse for Babies?

nursing nurse babies healthcare take care medicine registered-nurses im a 16 year old girl, i'm a Sophomore in school. I was Curiosity about how much they make in a year and whats pros and...

Alaina M.’s Avatar
Alaina M. Oct 03, 2019 273 views

Is diagnostic medical sonography in high demand and is it something that is rewarding?

I love little babies and I have always wanted to work in a setting with newborns but not necessarily as a nurse....

babies

Larissa H.’s Avatar
Larissa H. May 21, 2018 390 views

What are the key differences in the career of a neonatal nurse versus a labor and delivery nurse?

I head read some information about this from artic also but I really would like to hear from someone who is actually working in those professions so I can chose which I would like to go into. neonatal nurse medicine labor and delivery nurse babies delivery nursing healthcare...

neonatal-nurse hospital-and-healthcare

Sharieanna J.’s Avatar
Sharieanna J. Jan 26, 2018 417 views
Mireia R.’s Avatar
Mireia R. Nov 28, 2017 357 views

What does a day in the life of a post partum nurse look like where you live?

Strongly considering becoming a post partum nurse and was curious to discover the type of duties professional post partum nurses perform on a daily basis, and how this differs across the globe. Also would love to hear experiences and how their job allowed them to interact with new mothers and...

nurse babies registered-nurses medicine nursing

Kiasia B.’s Avatar
Kiasia B. May 16, 2016 798 views

How long do you have to go to school to become a CNM (Certified Nurse Midwife)?

I really need to know because I think that I will really enjoy this career. Therefore, I wanna get to it as soon as I can! college nurse major hospital babies cnm science college-major...

nursing

Julianna  L.’s Avatar
Julianna L. May 30, 2017 3085 views

What's better? Being an Obstetrician/Gynecologist or a Pediatrician?

I am currently a Freshman in High School and I am having a little trouble deciding what kind of doctor I want to be, so I want to know the pros and cons of both. babies toddlers...

career-details

Angelina P.’s Avatar
Angelina P. Jan 25, 2017 969 views

I am hoping to become a Neo-natal nurse. Is it worth it?

Hey! I am super interested in becoming a Neonatal nurse, but everyone I talk to about it says how emotionally challenging it is, how stressful it is, and how only certain people will ever be able to do it. I was wondering, how do you know if you "have what it takes" to be a Neonatal nurse? If...

neonatal healthcare medicine pediatrics pediatric-nursing babies maternal-newborn-care nursing

Sameeha R.’s Avatar
Sameeha R. Oct 26, 2016 619 views

What are some tips on becoming a pediatrician?

I would like to know any and everything I can from any and every source about becoming an awesome and loving pediatrician. How can I get my patients to be comfortable around me? Any tips on this topic would be really nice and helpful. pediatrics babies...

working-with-children

Jasmine G.’s Avatar
Jasmine G. May 27, 2016 584 views

Is there a way that you can pick a specific field of nursing you want to go into ?

I just want to be able to work with babies and mothers who are having/ has given birth to a child. nursing medicine pediatric-nursing babies...

labor

stephanie M.’s Avatar
stephanie M. May 20, 2016 681 views

do you have to specialize in a certain area to become a neonatal nurse?

I just got accepted into a nursing program and would like to eventually become a neonatal nurse. medicine nurse...

babies

Kenna W.’s Avatar
Kenna W. May 10, 2016 620 views
Molly  K.’s Avatar
Molly K. Apr 13, 2016 628 views

Besides Pediatricians and OBGYNs, what are other jobs that work with newborn babies?

I am a sophomore in Boston and I am interested in working in the medical field. Specifically, I want to work with newborns, but I do not think I want to deliver babies. I am wondering what other options I have, if any. Thank you for your thoughts! nursing nurse babies...

icu-nurse

Anna M.’s Avatar
Anna M. Mar 11, 2016 912 views
Brittnee P.’s Avatar
Brittnee P. Mar 02, 2016 810 views

What is the best way to know whether to choose being an Obstetrician or a midwife?

I want to work with small babies and I know that I do not want to be a pediatrician because small children can get too feisty after a certain age. I know that I want to deliver babies and help to explain to women what is happening to their child as they are developing in the womb and deliver...

doctor babies

Chantel B.’s Avatar
Chantel B. Jun 04, 2015 2956 views

How do I go about job shadowing Nursing Midwives?

I'm a freshman in high school and I've decided I want to be a Midwife. I just don't know how or when I should try to schedule an appointment for job shadowing. What goes on while job shadowing a Midwife? nursing medicine nurse babies...

nurse-midwife

Tarra B.’s Avatar
Tarra B. Apr 08, 2014 1386 views

How long does it take to become a Neonatal Nurse

I am a junior in high school and just trying to find out different careers that I can focus on while in college college nursing neonatal...

babies

Sonia A.’s Avatar
Sonia A. Mar 31, 2014 1166 views

What is the weekly/monthly/yearly salary of being an OBGYN?

I am a freshman in high school and I am interested in this career. medicine babies...

labor

Cheyenne411 .’s Avatar
Cheyenne411 . Jun 30, 2013 36737 views

difference between an Obstetrician, Midwife and Physician assistant

I'm 17 and going to be a senior this year, I'm really worried because I have not decided what career I want to pursue. I would love to be around pregnant people and work in a hospital. But I don't want to spend my whole life in the hospital working because I want a family and want to be there,...

assistant obstetrician babies mid-wife pageant physician

DejaCodman2 .’s Avatar
DejaCodman2 . Sep 09, 2012 4517 views

what are some of the ups and downs of being a Neonatal Nurse?

I am a sophomore who is interested in learning about all the different jobs in the medical field. Is being a Neonatal Nurse fun or difficult? What is a typical day like? How many years of schooling is needed? medicine nurse healthcare...

babies