Career Questions tagged Babies

Alaina M.’s Avatar
Alaina M. Oct 03 8 views

Is diagnostic medical sonography in high demand and is it something that is rewarding?

I love little babies and I have always wanted to work in a setting with newborns but not necessarily as a nurse....

#babies

Larissa H.’s Avatar
Larissa H. May 21, 2018 192 views

What are the key differences in the career of a neonatal nurse versus a labor and delivery nurse?

I head read some information about this from artic also but I really would like to hear from someone who is actually working in those professions so I can chose which I would like to go into. #neonatal nurse #medical #labor and delivery nurse #babies #delivery #nursing #healthcare...

#neonatal-nurse #hospital-and-healthcare

Sharieanna J.’s Avatar
Sharieanna J. Jan 26, 2018 236 views

How long did it take for you to become an official obgyn?

What career steps did you take? #babies #obgyn...

#medicine

Mireia R.’s Avatar
Mireia R. Nov 28, 2017 245 views

What does a day in the life of a post partum nurse look like where you live?

Strongly considering becoming a post partum nurse and was curious to discover the type of duties professional post partum nurses perform on a daily basis, and how this differs across the globe. Also would love to hear experiences and how their job allowed them to interact with new mothers and...

#nurse #nursing #medical #babies #registered-nurses

Kiasia B.’s Avatar
Kiasia B. May 16, 2016 558 views

How long do you have to go to school to become a CNM (Certified Nurse Midwife)?

I really need to know because I think that I will really enjoy this career. Therefore, I wanna get to it as soon as I can! #college #nurse #major #hospital #babies #cnm #science #college-major...

#nursing

Julianna  L.’s Avatar
Julianna L. May 30, 2017 1251 views

What's better? Being an Obstetrician/Gynecologist or a Pediatrician?

I am currently a Freshman in High School and I am having a little trouble deciding what kind of doctor I want to be, so I want to know the pros and cons of both. #babies #toddlers...

#career-details

Angelina P.’s Avatar
Angelina P. Jan 25, 2017 690 views

I am hoping to become a Neo-natal nurse. Is it worth it?

Hey! I am super interested in becoming a Neonatal nurse, but everyone I talk to about it says how emotionally challenging it is, how stressful it is, and how only certain people will ever be able to do it. I was wondering, how do you know if you "have what it takes" to be a Neonatal nurse? If...

#neonatal #pediatrics #pediatric-nursing #medical #healthcare #babies #nursing #maternal-newborn-care

Sameeha R.’s Avatar
Sameeha R. Oct 26, 2016 450 views

What are some tips on becoming a pediatrician?

I would like to know any and everything I can from any and every source about becoming an awesome and loving pediatrician. How can I get my patients to be comfortable around me? Any tips on this topic would be really nice and helpful. #pediatrics #babies...

#working-with-children

Jasmine G.’s Avatar
Jasmine G. May 27, 2016 428 views

Is there a way that you can pick a specific field of nursing you want to go into ?

I just want to be able to work with babies and mothers who are having/ has given birth to a child. #nursing #medical #pediatric-nursing #babies...

#labor

stephanie M.’s Avatar
stephanie M. May 20, 2016 545 views

do you have to specialize in a certain area to become a neonatal nurse?

I just got accepted into a nursing program and would like to eventually become a neonatal nurse. #medicine #nurse...

#babies

Kenna W.’s Avatar
Kenna W. May 10, 2016 438 views

What are some different medical specializations (or types of doctors) that involve reproduction, babies, or helping people have children?

I'm very interested in reproduction and helping people have children, but the only career option I'm familiar with is OB/GYN. #doctor #medical #pre-med #babies...

#reproductive-health

Molly  K.’s Avatar
Molly K. Apr 13, 2016 468 views

Besides Pediatricians and OBGYNs, what are other jobs that work with newborn babies?

I am a sophomore in Boston and I am interested in working in the medical field. Specifically, I want to work with newborns, but I do not think I want to deliver babies. I am wondering what other options I have, if any. Thank you for your thoughts! #nursing #nurse #babies...

#icu-nurse

Anna M.’s Avatar
Anna M. Mar 11, 2016 754 views

I want to go into medicine and work with babies. What kind of jobs are there for that?

Trying to figure out what my options are #doctor #medicine...

#babies

Brittnee P.’s Avatar
Brittnee P. Mar 02, 2016 679 views

What is the best way to know whether to choose being an Obstetrician or a midwife?

I want to work with small babies and I know that I do not want to be a pediatrician because small children can get too feisty after a certain age. I know that I want to deliver babies and help to explain to women what is happening to their child as they are developing in the womb and deliver...

#doctor #babies

Chantel B.’s Avatar
Chantel B. Jun 04, 2015 2425 views

How do I go about job shadowing Nursing Midwives?

I'm a freshman in high school and I've decided I want to be a Midwife. I just don't know how or when I should try to schedule an appointment for job shadowing. What goes on while job shadowing a Midwife? #nursing #medical #nurse #babies...

#nurse-midwife

Tarra B.’s Avatar
Tarra B. Apr 08, 2014 1145 views

How long does it take to become a Neonatal Nurse

I am a junior in high school and just trying to find out different careers that I can focus on while in college #college #nursing #neonatal...

#babies

Sonia A.’s Avatar
Sonia A. Mar 31, 2014 1016 views

What is the weekly/monthly/yearly salary of being an OBGYN?

I am a freshman in high school and I am interested in this career. #medicine #babies...

#labor

Cheyenne411 .’s Avatar
Cheyenne411 . Jun 30, 2013 27334 views

difference between an Obstetrician, Midwife and Physician assistant

I'm 17 and going to be a senior this year, I'm really worried because I have not decided what career I want to pursue. I would love to be around pregnant people and work in a hospital. But I don't want to spend my whole life in the hospital working because I want a family and want to be there,...

#obstetrician #assistant #pageant #physician #mid-wife #babies

DejaCodman2 .’s Avatar
DejaCodman2 . Sep 09, 2012 4038 views

what are some of the ups and downs of being a Neonatal Nurse?

I am a sophomore who is interested in learning about all the different jobs in the medical field. Is being a Neonatal Nurse fun or difficult? What is a typical day like? How many years of schooling is needed? #medicine #nurse #healthcare...

#babies