Career Questions tagged Labor

Larissa H.’s Avatar
Larissa H. May 21, 2018 263 views

What are the key differences in the career of a neonatal nurse versus a labor and delivery nurse?

I head read some information about this from artic also but I really would like to hear from someone who is actually working in those professions so I can chose which I would like to go into. #neonatal nurse #medicine #labor and delivery nurse #babies #delivery #nursing #healthcare...

#neonatal-nurse #hospital-and-healthcare

Deion S.’s Avatar
Deion S. Apr 11, 2018 158 views

How many careers are there where there is moving and placing storage?

I was wondering if there are any careers that just include moving things around for certain clients. #labor #moving #exercise #mover...

#blue-collar

Jasmine G.’s Avatar
Jasmine G. May 27, 2016 462 views

Is there a way that you can pick a specific field of nursing you want to go into ?

I just want to be able to work with babies and mothers who are having/ has given birth to a child. #nursing #medicine #pediatric-nursing #babies...

#labor

Denis H.’s Avatar
Denis H. Apr 13, 2016 690 views

What are some recommended colleges with strong Construction/ Project Management majors?

I am a 10th grader in Boston, and I work construction over the summers and on the weekends. I have interest in becoming a project manager, I just do not know what colleges are known for this specific major. #management #construction #project #labor...

#estate

Matt V.’s Avatar
Matt V. Dec 03, 2014 1715 views
Sonia A.’s Avatar
Sonia A. Mar 31, 2014 1058 views

What is the weekly/monthly/yearly salary of being an OBGYN?

I am a freshman in high school and I am interested in this career. #medicine #babies...

#labor