Career Questions tagged Neonatal Nurse

Larissa H.’s Avatar
Larissa H. May 21, 2018

What are the best qualities a neonatal nurse could have?

Thinking about becoming a nurse on it could work on the nicu as a neonatal nurse. What qualities are the best to have in order to become a neonatal nurse? #neonatal nurse #medical #nurse #qualities #nursing #healthcare #neonatal-nurse #hospital-and-healthcare...

#medicine

Larissa H.’s Avatar
Larissa H. May 21, 2018

What are the key differences in the career of a neonatal nurse versus a labor and delivery nurse?

I head read some information about this from artic also but I really would like to hear from someone who is actually working in those professions so I can chose which I would like to go into. #neonatal nurse #medical #labor and delivery nurse #babies #delivery #nursing #healthcare...

#hospital-and-healthcare #neonatal-nurse

Brionna L.’s Avatar
Brionna L. Sep 05, 2018

What classes should I be looking into in high school to become a neonatal nurse?

I am currently an eighth grader and I am interested in being a nurse, but specifically a neonatal nurse. I would like to know what type of classes I should take in high school and throughout college. Also if there is anything I should be doing now to get ready to be a nurse. #neonatal-nurse...

#nursing #nurse

katelynn E.’s Avatar
katelynn E. Apr 16, 2018

how much do neonatal nurses make?

wanting to know how much neonatal nurses make #nurse #nursing #neonatal-nurse #neonatal #salary #pay...

#money

Bianca S.’s Avatar
Bianca S. Jan 12, 2018

How much education is needed to become a neonatal nurse.

I am asking this question because I plan on becoming a neonatal nurse after I graduate High school and I need a little more information about the education level that is required to become a neonatal nurse...

#neonatal-nurse

Arlenna  D.’s Avatar
Arlenna D. Feb 17, 2017

What are all the types of classes that you need to take in college to become a neonatal nurse.

I would like to go ahead an schedule my classes for college and keep track of them....

#neonatal-nurse