Career Questions tagged Neonatology

Zemira M.’s Avatar
Zemira M. Aug 19 127 views

Are there any enrichment programs for those wanting to study neonatology?

I am a teenager aspiring to have a career in the medical field. While I have a liking for neonatology, orthopedics, and radiology, I would like to be exposed to other careers. #career-choice #career #careers #doctor #pediatrics...

#neonatology

daisy A.’s Avatar
daisy A. May 06 59 views
Skylar H.’s Avatar
Skylar H. Jan 17, 2018 345 views

What if I want to have a job that supports and pays well, but that I genuinely like and have time to do things in my free time?

I have heard many stories of people having their dream jobs that pay, "big bucks," but then having these jobs take away a lot of time from their outside lives and take away time from things that are truly important to them, for example, family. I have also heard of people having jobs that pay...

#neonatology #hospital-and-health-care #biology #performing-arts #doctorate-degree #conflicted #marine-biology #travel #art #business

Kosovare E.’s Avatar
Kosovare E. Sep 01, 2017 379 views

What do I major in if I want to be a Doctor?

I want to be a Neonatologist and I'm not sure what to major in when I go to college? #medicine #neonatology #doctor...

#college-major

janae G.’s Avatar
janae G. Oct 24, 2016 584 views

Is Neonatal nursing a good job field ?

I want to go into neonatal nursing when i graduate because i love kids and want to be able to help them but i know that it can also be a very emotional job when dealing with the different type of children. #doctor #professor #registered-nurses #nursing-education #neonatal #school-nursing...

#neonatology #maternal-newborn-care

Mariah C.’s Avatar
Mariah C. May 23, 2016 705 views

What do I need to do step-by-step to become a neonatal nurse?

I'm very passionate about neonatology i just need some guidance to get me there! #nursing #nurse #registered-nurses #neonatal #rn...

#neonatology